Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#168 Jan 23, 2012
Interested Observer wrote:
Maddox will stand up for common people like us in Jackson County. Putnam is part of the huge corporate agri-business system. He wouldn't step foot on a 100 acre farm.
Bump!!

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#169 Jan 24, 2012
I still say Mr potato head is our man
LaQuisha N Jamal

Pompano Beach, FL

#170 Jan 24, 2012
_yernogood- wrote:
I still say Mr potato head is our man
which one be dat?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#171 Jan 24, 2012
LaQuisha N Jamal wrote:
<quoted text> which one be dat?
No...the REAL Mr potato head. The one that Hasbro sells. He's a lot smarter than any of these ding dongs I've seen presented.
because

Saint Petersburg, FL

#172 Jan 24, 2012
of lack of we will........

stupid like all fake posters

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#173 Jan 25, 2012
You mean like YOU?
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#174 Jan 25, 2012
because wrote:
of lack of we will........
stupid like all fake posters
Bump it pal.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#175 Jan 26, 2012
How about Hank Kimble?
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#176 Jan 26, 2012
Mary Sharpe wrote:
Scott Maddox has a proven record of leadership.
Yeah right pal.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#177 Jan 28, 2012
The jolly green giant.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#178 Jan 29, 2012
Mary Sharpe wrote:
Scott Maddox has a proven record of leadership.
One is just like the other.
george

Livingston, TN

#179 Jan 29, 2012
Republicans needs to go ;

Rich Scott is a crook,when he was CEO of HCA the worse hospital chain in the USA he with help from republican bill frist who owns HCA stoled $1.7 Billion Dollars from medicare and medicaid and the Government make them pay it back,scott is a crook.Look it up it is on google.

Karl Rove is an example of the Republican right-wing approach of using "Big Lies" to achieve their goals. And the louder and longer the lie campaign continues, the more people will start to believe the lies.

The Republicans running for the Presidency are trying to show you that they are running against President Obama, but the Obama they paint for you to dislike is "an imaginary Obama." They have conjured up an Obama who does not exist. Their Obama is their "Imaginary Opponent," much like a 3-year-old child with an imaginary friend.

Because the Republicans are such masters of the Big Lie , they are using it again in this election season. They are accusing Obama of things Bush did years before Obama took office. Then the Republicans got their chance to rebut the President's State of the Union Address.. And Mitch Daniels was perfect in his ability to lie to the public, his ability to provide misdirection, and his ability to rewrite history" all with a straight face. Mitch Daniels' entire speech was the factual opposite of the speech President Obama gave.

Some of the brazen falsehoods offered up by the candidates who remain standing today.

Mitt Romney wrote a book called "No Apology," and has repeatedly said on the campaign trail that Obama took a world tour at the beginning of his presidency to issue mea culpas to dastardly foreigners everywhere. This lie is so brazen not only because it never happened, but also because Romney uses the talking-point in speech after speech.

As James Taub noted in the New York Times, "In a major speech in Cairo in 2005, Condoleezza Rice, then Mr. Bush's secretary of state, said that "for 60 years, my country, the United States, pursued stability at the expense of democracy in this region here in the Middle East - and we achieved neither."

During a January 16 debate, Mitt Romney said of Obama, "Three years into office, he doesn't have a jobs plan." As the AP notes, "Like them or not, Obama has proposed several plans intended to spur the economy and create jobs." As the AP notes ... In September, Obama introduced his most recent jobs plan, rolling it out in a speech to the full Congress in which he urged Congress to "pass it right away." It included $450 billion in tax cuts and new spending, including greater cuts to payroll taxes and tax breaks for companies that hire those who've been out of work for six months or more. Almost none of it has been passed into law.

What Romney said in a conference call with Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition: "Then of course there's the assault on religion. Now Obama has gone forward and said that religious institutions, universities, hospitals and so forth, religious institutions have to provide free contraceptives to all their employees, even if that religious institution is opposed to the use of contraception, as in the case of the Catholic Church. It's an assault on religion unlike anything we have seen. There's been an assault on marriage. I think Obama is very aggressively trying to pave the path to same-sex marriage."

First, Obama himself doesn't favor gay marriage nor supports DOMA. Second, as Igor Volsky (who reported Romney's comments for Think Progress) notes, "Federal regulations contain clear provisions in three separate laws shielding federally funded healthcare providers' right of conscience."

The 1976 Church Amendment "prevents the government, as a condition of a federal grant, from requiring healthcare providers or institutions to perform or assist in abortion or sterilization procedures against their moral or religious convictions

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#181 Jan 30, 2012
Well, the republicans sure haven't done much in the past 15 years or so.

“Just Coolin' It”

Since: Jan 12

Figment Of Imagination

#182 Jan 30, 2012
?

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#183 Jan 30, 2012
?-?
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#184 Jan 30, 2012
Mary Sharpe wrote:
Scott Maddox has a proven record of leadership.
Yeah right.

“Everyone knows that!!!”

Since: Jun 11

Tell me...Does it hurt much?

#185 Jan 31, 2012
george wrote:
Republicans needs to go ;
Rich Scott is a crook,when he was CEO of HCA the worse hospital chain in the USA he with help from republican bill frist who owns HCA stoled $1.7 Billion Dollars from medicare and medicaid and the Government make them pay it back,scott is a crook.Look it up it is on google.
Karl Rove is an example of the Republican right-wing approach of using "Big Lies" to achieve their goals. And the louder and longer the lie campaign continues, the more people will start to believe the lies.
The Republicans running for the Presidency are trying to show you that they are running against President Obama, but the Obama they paint for you to dislike is "an imaginary Obama." They have conjured up an Obama who does not exist. Their Obama is their "Imaginary Opponent," much like a 3-year-old child with an imaginary friend.
Because the Republicans are such masters of the Big Lie , they are using it again in this election season. They are accusing Obama of things Bush did years before Obama took office. Then the Republicans got their chance to rebut the President's State of the Union Address.. And Mitch Daniels was perfect in his ability to lie to the public, his ability to provide misdirection, and his ability to rewrite history" all with a straight face. Mitch Daniels' entire speech was the factual opposite of the speech President Obama gave.
Some of the brazen falsehoods offered up by the candidates who remain standing today.
Mitt Romney wrote a book called "No Apology," and has repeatedly said on the campaign trail that Obama took a world tour at the beginning of his presidency to issue mea culpas to dastardly foreigners everywhere. This lie is so brazen not only because it never happened, but also because Romney uses the talking-point in speech after speech.
As James Taub noted in the New York Times, "In a major speech in Cairo in 2005, Condoleezza Rice, then Mr. Bush's secretary of state, said that "for 60 years, my country, the United States, pursued stability at the expense of democracy in this region here in the Middle East - and we achieved neither."
During a January 16 debate, Mitt Romney said of Obama, "Three years into office, he doesn't have a jobs plan." As the AP notes, "Like them or not, Obama has proposed several plans intended to spur the economy and create jobs." As the AP notes ... In September, Obama introduced his most recent jobs plan, rolling it out in a speech to the full Congress in which he urged Congress to "pass it right away." It included $450 billion in tax cuts and new spending, including greater cuts to payroll taxes and tax breaks for companies that hire those who've been out of work for six months or more. Almost none of it has been passed into law.
What Romney said in a conference call with Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition: "Then of course there's the assault on religion. Now Obama has gone forward and said that religious institutions, universities, hospitals and so forth, religious institutions have to provide free contraceptives to all their employees, even if that religious institution is opposed to the use of contraception, as in the case of the Catholic Church. It's an assault on religion unlike anything we have seen. There's been an assault on marriage. I think Obama is very aggressively trying to pave the path to same-sex marriage."
First, Obama himself doesn't favor gay marriage nor supports DOMA. Second, as Igor Volsky (who reported Romney's comments for Think Progress) notes, "Federal regulations contain clear provisions in three separate laws shielding federally funded healthcare providers' right of conscience."
The 1976 Church Amendment "prevents the government, as a condition of a federal grant, from requiring healthcare providers or institutions to perform or assist in abortion or sterilization procedures against their moral or religious convictions
You’re a media puppet…
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#186 Jan 31, 2012
george wrote:
Republicans needs to go ;
Rich Scott is a crook,when he was CEO of HCA the worse hospital chain in the USA he with help from republican bill frist who owns HCA stoled $1.7 Billion Dollars from medicare and medicaid and the Government make them pay it back,scott is a crook.Look it up it is on google.
Karl Rove is an example of the Republican right-wing approach of using "Big Lies" to achieve their goals. And the louder and longer the lie campaign continues, the more people will start to believe the lies.
The Republicans running for the Presidency are trying to show you that they are running against President Obama, but the Obama they paint for you to dislike is "an imaginary Obama." They have conjured up an Obama who does not exist. Their Obama is their "Imaginary Opponent," much like a 3-year-old child with an imaginary friend.
Because the Republicans are such masters of the Big Lie , they are using it again in this election season. They are accusing Obama of things Bush did years before Obama took office. Then the Republicans got their chance to rebut the President's State of the Union Address.. And Mitch Daniels was perfect in his ability to lie to the public, his ability to provide misdirection, and his ability to rewrite history" all with a straight face. Mitch Daniels' entire speech was the factual opposite of the speech President Obama gave.
Some of the brazen falsehoods offered up by the candidates who remain standing today.
Mitt Romney wrote a book called "No Apology," and has repeatedly said on the campaign trail that Obama took a world tour at the beginning of his presidency to issue mea culpas to dastardly foreigners everywhere. This lie is so brazen not only because it never happened, but also because Romney uses the talking-point in speech after speech.
As James Taub noted in the New York Times, "In a major speech in Cairo in 2005, Condoleezza Rice, then Mr. Bush's secretary of state, said that "for 60 years, my country, the United States, pursued stability at the expense of democracy in this region here in the Middle East - and we achieved neither."
During a January 16 debate, Mitt Romney said of Obama, "Three years into office, he doesn't have a jobs plan." As the AP notes, "Like them or not, Obama has proposed several plans intended to spur the economy and create jobs." As the AP notes ... In September, Obama introduced his most recent jobs plan, rolling it out in a speech to the full Congress in which he urged Congress to "pass it right away." It included $450 billion in tax cuts and new spending, including greater cuts to payroll taxes and tax breaks for companies that hire those who've been out of work for six months or more. Almost none of it has been passed into law.
What Romney said in a conference call with Ralph Reed's Faith and Freedom Coalition: "Then of course there's the assault on religion. Now Obama has gone forward and said that religious institutions, universities, hospitals and so forth, religious institutions have to provide free contraceptives to all their employees, even if that religious institution is opposed to the use of contraception, as in the case of the Catholic Church. It's an assault on religion unlike anything we have seen. There's been an assault on marriage. I think Obama is very aggressively trying to pave the path to same-sex marriage."
First, Obama himself doesn't favor gay marriage nor supports DOMA. Second, as Igor Volsky (who reported Romney's comments for Think Progress) notes, "Federal regulations contain clear provisions in three separate laws shielding federally funded healthcare providers' right of conscience."
The 1976 Church Amendment "prevents the government, as a condition of a federal grant, from requiring healthcare providers or institutions to perform or assist in abortion or sterilization procedures against their moral or religious convictions
You are so right.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#187 Jan 31, 2012
Your a racist troller.
Ron Jon

North Port, FL

#188 Jan 31, 2012
Your realy losing it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middleburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drive Bantu stone-chippers back to their caves... 8 hr noshellswill 1
Is there anything going on downtown for Hallowe... 12 hr I Saw You Fart 4
White boy ... VOTE! 14 hr noshellswill 1
why do blacks think white people owe them (Nov '07) Thu brain 795
Over 35,000 White Women are Raped by Blacks ann... (Apr '13) Thu I Saw You Fart 143
House Dems Fret Debilitating Losses Thu noshellswill 2
Rick Scott - before you vote Thu noshellswill 2
Middleburg Dating
Find my Match

Middleburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middleburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middleburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]