Bullied by Ed Stombock
someone

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
I was bullied by the Tyler Consolidated Middle School Principle (Stomboch) and a guidance counselor. I got blamed and punished for things that I didn't do all the time. I was told by these 2 that I was a piece of shit and that I would never amount to anything.

I was in the office so much that I got used to it and knew the drill. That it didn't matter what I said or how much I cried and pleaded I was guilty, even if I had a witness to pledge my innocence, and the guilty culprit was found to be someone else...I was still involved somehow!

I got to where when I got called to his office I just sat there, wouldn't say a word, wouldn't cry or even flintch, just listened to him yell at me, and waited for him to let me leave because I knew no matter what I said it wouldn't do any good.

I was also in an abusive situation at home and my parents weren't concerned with any of my problems so I had no one to talk to about this. I caught it at home and at school and I felt like there was no escape. It was so bad I concidered suicide!
Gorby Tanchel

Marietta, OH

#2 Feb 2, 2013
You sound like a trouble maker! If it was 20 years ago, Ed could have taken a board to your ass and straightened you out!
newgal

Fairmont, WV

#3 Feb 2, 2013
I know both the principal and the guidance counselor and have worked with both of them on several occasions. I don't believe that either of them would have ever used the term "piece of shit". I am inclined to believe that Gorby might be on to something.
someone

United States

#4 Feb 2, 2013
...Because teachers are perfect and incapable of telling a lie or committing any wrong doing... and the students or parents who would claim differently are automatically all liars who can't be trusted.

A common mindset that I do not comply with.
Anonymous

Fairmont, WV

#5 Feb 2, 2013
Stombock and Heinlein were both bully principals when I was in school.
someone

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
I just remembered one of Ed's most favorite things to say: "I'm going to sue your parents and take everything they have!"

Imagine how frightening that is to hear to a 6th-8th grader.
Troop 89

Braselton, GA

#7 May 9, 2014
someone wrote:
I just remembered one of Ed's most favorite things to say: "I'm going to sue your parents and take everything they have!"
Imagine how frightening that is to hear to a 6th-8th grader.
I've got news for you. I was in the boy scouts with Stombock 40 years ago, and he was a bully back then, too.
1 post removed
very interesting

Parkersburg, WV

#9 May 10, 2014
Oh Mr Goodie Stombock's mug shot is online. How did a drunk keep his job being a role model for kids?
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#10 May 12, 2014
Bullying in each school is common and for any one who feels because you know a teacher or principal even counselor. they are good people. behind closed doors. people are not always whom you believe them to be. a large group of people are good at hiding who the really are in the company of others and their true selves when these others are not present. so never assume because you have known some one for a while or even years are nice.
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#11 May 12, 2014
Gorby Tanchel wrote:
You sound like a trouble maker! If it was 20 years ago, Ed could have taken a board to your ass and straightened you out!
You believe a board is the way to fix things read on down to what I reply to Newgal.
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#12 May 12, 2014
newgal wrote:
I know both the principal and the guidance counselor and have worked with both of them on several occasions. I don't believe that either of them would have ever used the term "piece of shit". I am inclined to believe that Gorby might be on to something.
newgal your an idiotic fool. if you think because you have worked with these 2 people they are not capable of being bullies toward students. you are wrong. what you see when you are in their company is not always what you will see behind closed doors. a long time ago, my first year in school I was told there was nothing to be afraid of. WRONG. every day 1 boy was always in the principals being paddled for something, he never did. he reported to his parents often. nothing was ever done. until one day this boy tried to get away. it was the last time he ever tried. the damn principal swung any way and hit this boy dead square in the back. I believe you can understand what happened. he never walked right again. and this principal continued on. even after the school was closed some years later. he was given a job at another school. these things do happen. during my high school years 3 fun loving class clowns were always called in the office for something or the other. and the board was always used on them. 1 more so than the other 2. 1 day these boys decided to skip class and spend the day driving around as we did back in the early 70's. sad but true and I don't give a rats butt if any of you believe this or not. they wrecked that day. 1 was killed right there. and the dumbass oh he is such good people of a principal. called all 3 boys to the office for their routine paddling. none of them showed up. want to talk about a pissed off man. he slammed his office door hard enough to crack the glass and yelling at the teachers for not sending any one of these boys to his office. the dumbass didn't even realize that half the school wasn't in class that day. they were attending a funeral. and it doesn't matter nor should it be an issue of any type of character a student has. when a child reports bullying by any one it needs to be looked into not shoved a side because oh I know these people they never would be like that.
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#13 May 12, 2014
Just like a pedophile. oh I have known that person for many years. no they would never do anything like that. until they hurt one of your own. here is where the shock of learning what some people are really like behind closed doors.
Dave

Shinnston, WV

#14 May 12, 2014
Gorby Tanchel wrote:
You sound like a trouble maker! If it was 20 years ago, Ed could have taken a board to your ass and straightened you out!
Sounds like you are a bully your self.
Goodfellow

Morgantown, WV

#15 May 12, 2014
You do understand that 1). Mr. Stombock is no longer with us, and 2) his family may someday (if they haven't already) read what you all anonymously post.

Let's leave it at that.
anon

Marietta, OH

#16 Aug 30, 2014
Goodfellow wrote:
You do understand that 1). Mr. Stombock is no longer with us, and 2) his family may someday (if they haven't already) read what you all anonymously post.
Let's leave it at that.
Goodfellow, although Mr Stombock is no longer with us does not excuse any hurtful actions he has ever taken towards a student. He was trusted by parents to teach their children; not be an overwhelming bully. If you are the Goodfellow I believe you are, you fall into the same bully category as Stombock. I remember several times you were not so nice yourself....
torturedbyteache rs

Jacksonburg, WV

#17 Aug 30, 2014
hang in there, it's takes a long time but the hate goes away in the end
wondering

Mannington, WV

#18 Aug 30, 2014
Dave wrote:
<quoted text> newgal your an idiotic fool. if you think because you have worked with these 2 people they are not capable of being bullies toward students. you are wrong. what you see when you are in their company is not always what you will see behind closed doors. a long time ago, my first year in school I was told there was nothing to be afraid of. WRONG. every day 1 boy was always in the principals being paddled for something, he never did. he reported to his parents often. nothing was ever done. until one day this boy tried to get away. it was the last time he ever tried. the damn principal swung any way and hit this boy dead square in the back. I believe you can understand what happened. he never walked right again. and this principal continued on. even after the school was closed some years later. he was given a job at another school. these things do happen. during my high school years 3 fun loving class clowns were always called in the office for something or the other. and the board was always used on them. 1 more so than the other 2. 1 day these boys decided to skip class and spend the day driving around as we did back in the early 70's. sad but true and I don't give a rats butt if any of you believe this or not. they wrecked that day. 1 was killed right there. and the dumbass oh he is such good people of a principal. called all 3 boys to the office for their routine paddling. none of them showed up. want to talk about a pissed off man. he slammed his office door hard enough to crack the glass and yelling at the teachers for not sending any one of these boys to his office. the dumbass didn't even realize that half the school wasn't in class that day. they were attending a funeral. and it doesn't matter nor should it be an issue of any type of character a student has. when a child reports bullying by any one it needs to be looked into not shoved a side because oh I know these people they never would be like that.

Who are you talking about ????? Stombock was never principal at a high school....so did these middle school students skip school and DRIVE around.... hardly think so !!! He was not so far out of it that he won't have known or noticed low attendance!! Let him rest in peace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middlebourne Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Wed Fuckwitmenc 4,019
any ladies dtf for roses? Mar 15 newintown 1
Wetzel County Bigfoot Mar 15 Dumboascends 4
Trouble Mar 9 Carol 2
attention cry babies of pine grove !!!! Feb '17 YwontRoycollectMy... 10
Nice site about New Martinsville Jan '17 Stevensen 1
Robert Fletcher (Oct '16) Jan '17 Sir Soilder ex 3

Middlebourne Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middlebourne Mortgages