Attention Leaders of the Community of...

Attention Leaders of the Community of Middle Village! June 18th Warning!

Posted in the Middle-Village Forum

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Jun 18, 2012
looking for JUNIPER PARK CIVIC ASSOCIATION?
SENATOR ADDABBO?
HOW ABOUT MIS CROWLEY-CITY COUNCIL WOMEN?
DOT WORKED ON JUNIPER BLVD.SOUTH FOR 6 MONTHS. REMEMBER CLOSING STREETS DOWN, PREPPING ROADS FOR NEW BLACK TOP. NOW THE STREETS ARE CAVING IN.
AND RIGHT ON THE CORNER WHERE I HAVE BEEN SPEAKING ABOUT SINCE THE NEW WATER PARK OPENED UP BY 74 STREET. YOU KNOW WHERE PEOPLE FROM OTHER NEIGHBORHOODS COME FROM, THROW BOTTLES, CANS, AND DIAPERS ON SIDEWALKS AND PEOPLES LAWNS.
WILL ANY OF THE IMPORTANT LEADERS RATHER HAVE THEIR PICTURE TAKEN NEXT TO THE SINK WHOLE WHEN SOMEBODY GETS KILLED, OR JUST AT THE USUAL COMMUNITY EVENTS?
ON DEAF EARS-2 YEARS IN A ROW!

Location hidden

#3 Jun 19, 2012
update: YESTERDAY ON JUNE 18TH, AT 1P.M. ONCE AGAIN THE POLICE, 311 AND 911 WAS CALLED REGARDING THE EVER GROWING SINK HOLE ON 74 STREET/ AND JUNIPER BLVD. SOUTH.
NOW THE WHOLE IS 5 FT. LONG BY 4 FT. WIDE AND GROWING.
A TRAGEDY ABOUT TO HAPPEN IN MIDDLE VILLAGE.
ONE WEEK AGO FRIDAY THIS ALL BEGAN. THE POLICE THEN NOTIFIED DOT.
YET 10 DAYS HAVE PASSED AND NOTHING.
IF A SENIOR CITIZEN, SCHOOL BUS, OR A CAR WITH A MOTHER AND BABY HIT THIS HOLE IN THE STREET WHILE TURNING ONTO 74 STREET, IT WILL BE TOO LATE!
COPIES OF YESTERDAYS POSTING WAS SENT TO SENATOR ADDABBO AND THE JUNIPER PARK CIVIC ASSOCIATION.
*THIS IS NOT A POT HOLE BUT A SINK HOLE.
WHAT MORE CAN ANYONE DO BUT CALL THE POLICE TWICE, CALL 311 TWICE AND 911 TWICE?
HOPEFULLY THIS WILL BE TAKEN CARE OF REAL SOON!
IF NOT, THERE WILL BE ALOT OF EXPLAINING TO DO BY THOSE THAT WERE NOTIFIED SINCE JUNE 8TH.
*THE STREET IS CAVING IN!
TODAY I WILL NOTIFY SECURITY OF THE VIET NAM VETERANS TASK FORCE WHO WILL BE PRESENT AT THE MOVING VIET NAM MEMORIAL WALL, SCHEDULED TO BE UNVEILED ON JUNE 29TH.
ON DEAF EARS..........
S.O.S. "HELP PLEASE!

Location hidden

#4 Jun 19, 2012
alright...just sent above posting alert to Civic association, senator addabbo, city council women elizabeth crowley, nyc dot, and Chuck schumer's office.
Now lets see who responds and actually does something for our community.
if nothing is done by end of this week, and hopefully no accidents, or death occurs, I will take drastic action on my own that will create the biggest scene to make the 6 o'clock news!
Dog Lover

Middle Village, NY

#5 Jun 19, 2012
Since Jim Turano is really Superman in Public Advocate's posts, why can't he do something about all of the so-called problems in Middle Village? Hey Public Advocate crybaby, release the CAPS lock button on your keyboard and try writing real sentences...and also, BTW... GET A LIFE!

Location hidden

#6 Jun 20, 2012
news..Thanks to Elizabeth Crowley's office DOT was notified, and a letter was sent out besides an e-mail as well. The sink hole has now been marked for repairs.
Thank you!

Location hidden

#7 Jun 20, 2012
critics: To Dog Lover- If someone warrants such postings, news, and achievements in the Community, there always is that one person who must sling some Mud.
Throwing the stones at someone who has achieved such great Community results in the past 25 years, only shows that the ridiculous posts of criticism is from someone who hasn't made a difference at all in the Community.
Jealousy, or plain ignorance is sad.
So as a reminder lets review and see how anyone can knock such a person.
JIM TURANO-RESIDENT OF MIDDLE VILLAGE SINCE 1965
Served in the United States Army 1966-1968 *Viet Nam Veteran
Numerous Medals including New York State Merit award in 2008 for Viet Nam services.
President of Middle Village Kiwannis Business Organization (twice)
President of Middle Village, Glendale, Ridgewood Lions Club-Fundraiser and sent 12 children with MD to Lions Club Camp upstate-was on MD *Jerry Lewis *show, and won the first ever *International Award in Middle Village Lions Club history(MELVIN JONES) for his contributions.
Past Vice Commander of LUKE J. LANG VETERANS POST-Maspeth,NY
Marched in 12 parades on Memorial day on Grand Avenue
Completing his 33rd. Year in the Real Estate Business, which he has waived the fees on many people who were in need, looking for an apartment.
This man had delivered groceries to a Senior Citizen for 2 years until she recently passed away(Lorraine Walgenwit).
Ergo, as the Public Advocate yes I do speak quite a bit about Jim Turano,
but he warrants the recognition and why comments from individuals must exist that are negative, I do not know why.
Volumes about achievements makes him look so Big or as you say a Superman, however if there were more Jim Turano's in this World as opposed to someone named Dog Lover, it would be a better place.
Look in the Mirror Dog Lover.
Can you match 5% of what this individual has done in his life and our Community? Have a nice day!
When he stands before an expected crowd of over 5,000, on June 29, at 7P.M. for the Unveiling of the Viet Nam Memorial Moving Wall, why don't you tell him to his face that you do not like him, and you don't like all the Great accomplishments I post about him.

Location hidden

#9 Jun 20, 2012
Dog Lover wrote:
Since Jim Turano is really Superman in Public Advocate's posts, why can't he do something about all of the so-called problems in Middle Village? Hey Public Advocate crybaby, release the CAPS lock button on your keyboard and try writing real sentences...and also, BTW... GET A LIFE!
critics: To Dog Lover- If someone warrants such postings, news, and achievements in the Community, there always is that one person who must sling some Mud.
Throwing the stones at someone who has achieved such great Community results in the past 25 years, only shows that the ridiculous posts of criticism is from someone who hasn't made a difference at all in the Community.
Jealousy, or plain ignorance is sad.
So as a reminder lets review and see how anyone can knock such a person.
JIM TURANO-RESIDENT OF MIDDLE VILLAGE SINCE 1965
Served in the United States Army 1966-1968 *Viet Nam Veteran
Numerous Medals including New York State Merit award in 2008 for Viet Nam services.
President of Middle Village Kiwannis Business Organization (twice)
President of Middle Village, Glendale, Ridgewood Lions Club-Fundraiser and sent 12 children with MD to Lions Club Camp upstate-was on MD *Jerry Lewis *show, and won the first ever *International Award in Middle Village Lions Club history(MELVIN JONES) for his contributions.
Past Vice Commander of LUKE J. LANG VETERANS POST-Maspeth,NY
Marched in 12 parades on Memorial day on Grand Avenue
Completing his 33rd. Year in the Real Estate Business, which he has waived the fees on many people who were in need, looking for an apartment.
This man had delivered groceries to a Senior Citizen for 2 years until she recently passed away(Lorraine Walgenwit).
Ergo, as the Public Advocate yes I do speak quite a bit about Jim Turano,
but he warrants the recognition and why comments from individuals must exist that are negative, I do not know why.
Volumes about achievements makes him look so Big or as you say a Superman, however if there were more Jim Turano's in this World as opposed to someone named Dog Lover, it would be a better place.
Look in the Mirror Dog Lover.
Can you match 5% of what this individual has done in his life and our Community? Have a nice day!
When he stands before an expected crowd of over 5,000, on June 29, at 7P.M. for the Unveiling of the Viet Nam Memorial Moving Wall, why don't you tell him to his face that you do not like him, and you don't like all the Great accomplishments I post about him.

Since: Apr 12

Jamaica, NY

#10 Jun 20, 2012
here is some more news about the Viet Nam Wall Memorial, at Juniper Valley Park,June 29th, at 7P.M. source: Daily News
http://events.nydailynews.com/queens_ny/event...

Jamaica, NY

#11 Jun 20, 2012
ok.....You can view the event details here:
http://events.nydailynews.com/queens_ny/event...

Jamaica, NY

#12 Jun 21, 2012
the sink hole (cave in) is repaired on 74 st./ juniper blvd.south.
Thanks Crowley/office and Addabbo/ office.
now the dog lover can cross the street and his/her dog won't fall in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle-Village Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Malcolm X. Combs files human rights case vs. Qu... Apr 5 The Laughing Axe 2
How bad is Bassett? 200 job openings bad. (Jun '15) Mar '18 Margaret Kiss my azz 12
Dr Hany Ghaleb passing Mar '18 Uday Banerjee 5
Demand Church Transparency Mar '18 Look Out 2
Pacherille ~ "Coop Hall of Shame" ~ Time to Mov... (Aug '11) Mar '18 Steve the Pirate 23
United Methodist Church Mar '18 Paul Harvey 6
NEW AA Meeting in Cherry Valley (Oct '17) Feb '18 Delbert 5

Middle-Village Jobs

Personal Finance

Middle-Village Mortgages