single room available to rent for a f...

single room available to rent for a female in clacton on sea essex uk

Posted in the Middle River Forum

rick

Manchester, UK

#1 Oct 29, 2012
I have a nice single room, available to rent, with the use of the lounge, and kitchen, and have your own bathroom.
Im Rick and i live there too, and just would like to rent out the other bedroom to a nice female. Its a nice quiet area and its in Gt Bentley clacton on sea, its a lovely static home. and its not far from town and shops. I am a very genuine person,
its 60 a week.
If interested or would like to view please contact Rick 07961257871

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle River Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Maryland Pain Management, Medical Acupu... Feb '17 Alllen 1
News Trial sheds light on Baltimore Co.'s gang issue (Dec '07) Dec '16 VICTOR 431
News Reputed 'Bloods' Gang Member Charged In Shooting (Mar '06) Oct '16 Watchwhoubeefwit 456
News Baltimore County police seek armed suspects who... (Sep '16) Sep '16 juice 1
News 15-Year-Old Arrested In Murder Of 17-Year-Old (Jul '10) Aug '16 Damu killer 12
News Harford exec wants to get rid of county-owned p... (Aug '16) Aug '16 noobieR 1
Bag Lady on Old Eastern Avenue (Jul '16) Jul '16 JustCurious 1

Middle River Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle River Mortgages