Zany for mayor

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 Mar 30, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
U saw me todsy
hahahahaha no, it was another fat slob in a village car. Two hours of paying a village employee just to report back to the "boss" what the MBPOA is up too! How about you guys just let them fix the marinas without being dicks about it? Oh right, you guys will do what ever you can to try and stop the MBPOA from opening the marina. Nice way to spend tax dollars. Next time he can pick up a hammer and actually do something. He looks like he needs a bit of a work out anyways.
Zany for mayor

Mastic Beach, NY

#22 Mar 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud to be lumped with him! Anyone reading your drivel knows I am right and you are full of Shiitte (Yes I speeded it wrong for a reason).
when zany leads, that's one F-up klan. And yes, I spelled that properly.

ALL of MB knows you all lied to get a village. End of story.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#23 Mar 30, 2013
MBLover2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry but you are totally wrong. At no time was a sewage treatment plant going to hook up to Neighborhood Rd. There was a possiblity that the Village could pay a huge amount of money to create a sewer district and hook up to that plant but it would have cost a lot of money. Remember there is a huge price to hook up whether you are a business or a home owner.
Correct - initial plans from "The Holiday Corp" did not have anything to do with a sewer system hooking into Neighborhood Rd.- it was initially a stand alone system to maintain the initial 450 condo complex they had wanted to build. I was a staunch advocate against this initial building, and attended most of their meetings. Where this nonsense about MB hooking into the Links sewer system got started, I'd like to know - it's simply untrue.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#24 Mar 31, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct - initial plans from "The Holiday Corp" did not have anything to do with a sewer system hooking into Neighborhood Rd.- it was initially a stand alone system to maintain the initial 450 condo complex they had wanted to build. I was a staunch advocate against this initial building, and attended most of their meetings. Where this nonsense about MB hooking into the Links sewer system got started, I'd like to know - it's simply untrue.
Thanks Tony.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#25 Mar 31, 2013
TonyT1961 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct - initial plans from "The Holiday Corp" did not have anything to do with a sewer system hooking into Neighborhood Rd.- it was initially a stand alone system to maintain the initial 450 condo complex they had wanted to build. I was a staunch advocate against this initial building, and attended most of their meetings. Where this nonsense about MB hooking into the Links sewer system got started, I'd like to know - it's simply untrue.
Sorry TonyT the original plans were for 172 houses on 1 or 2 acre lots. The Holiday Corp absolutely discussed the possibility of working out a way to hook up Neighborhood Road to a sewer plant. I was at all the meetings at the school and the library clearly if you were at these meetings you were not listening. I know Brady was not there he never goes to meetings.
Truth Is

Shirley, NY

#26 Mar 31, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am proud to be lumped with him! Anyone reading your drivel knows I am right and you are full of Shiitte (Yes I speeded it wrong for a reason).
Of course you are proud to be a mean spirited, racist piece of sh!t. That does not surprise me at all.

Did any one hear anything about your favorite POA director Moira video taping the last work session?

Anyone know where the video will be posted?
Brady

Moriches, NY

#27 Mar 31, 2013
Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you are proud to be a mean spirited, racist piece of sh!t. That does not surprise me at all.
Did any one hear anything about your favorite POA director Moira video taping the last work session?
Anyone know where the video will be posted?
Her name is Maura, you couldn't even get that right.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#28 Mar 31, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Just to let you know it is not a new thrift shop opening up but a relocation of another one down the road by the village.
Really, the village moved the thrift store to its new location? Really? Did you know that the owner of the vacant Spanish mart enticed the thrift store to relocate because his place was vacant.

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

#29 Mar 31, 2013
I think I will do the bunny rabbit discussion again to see how long it takes to get you morons doing this again.
Badtothebone

Sound Beach, NY

#30 Mar 31, 2013
We need a high class club like Oak 1.Bill Mure likes Oak 1.I can DJ Yo!
StopHonestFrank

Oakhurst, NJ

#31 Mar 31, 2013
I like thrift stores. You can find stuff to flip on eBay if you are lucky. However, I went into this guy's store once and it was a disaster. Could hardly walk around with all the trash in there. I was afraid of bed bugs.

Off topic: Is Victor Z. illiterate? Even Frank can form a sentence better.
Agreed

Mastic Beach, NY

#32 Mar 31, 2013
StopHonestFrank wrote:
I like thrift stores. You can find stuff to flip on eBay if you are lucky. However, I went into this guy's store once and it was a disaster. Could hardly walk around with all the trash in there. I was afraid of bed bugs.
Off topic: Is Victor Z. illiterate? Even Frank can form a sentence better.
agreed. And he's a figure head in the village. Does anyone else realize how screwed up that is? And for Brady.... That other poster from "Moriches" isn't me. More then one person thinks this village is a joke.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#33 Apr 1, 2013
Zany for mayor wrote:
<quoted text>bradys wrong. The developers were going to tie in neighborhood road wi the first idea at the links that had housing, stores on WFP and a sewr treatment that was going to be connected to neighborhood rd. we could have had stores and restaurant on the bottom and apartments on top. This was so Stanzoni could make his money back renting out both floors. The brains behind the village stopped this plan and gave us what we have now. No golf corse, housing going in anyways, no stores on WFP and a sh!tty looking Neighborhood rd. But hey, they are in charge of the village and friends and family of the MBVEV members are doing great. S it was all worth it. To them.
Your an absolute idiot... The Village had ZERO to do with the Links. The Links are in Shirley, not part of MBV. The Village was NEVER told they would get sewers or have them unless the Links put them in, then it was POSSIBLE they may have a tie in. I cannot argue about Scumzonne, but as far the Village being at fault??? Your f-ing nuts and show you have NO CLUE as to what really is going on here.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#34 Apr 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Her name is Maura, you couldn't even get that right.
Here we go again, Former Mayor McCheese Paul Brady correcting someone because they didnt type a name properly.

Way to go 'know it all but always wrong' douche bag.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#35 Apr 1, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Here we go again, Former Mayor McCheese Paul Brady correcting someone because they didnt type a name properly.
Way to go 'know it all but always wrong' douche bag.
I just thought it was funny that the poster who was bragging about the meetings being video tapped (which I 100% agree with) purposely spelled her own name wrong.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#36 Apr 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
purposely spelled her own name wrong.
Like you REALLY know someone INTENTIONALLY spelled something wrong.

The thing is all the things you claim to KNOW and you end up being wrong.
Village moron more likeit

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 Apr 1, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Your an absolute idiot... The Village had ZERO to do with the Links. The Links are in Shirley, not part of MBV. The Village was NEVER told they would get sewers or have them unless the Links put them in, then it was POSSIBLE they may have a tie in. I cannot argue about Scumzonne, but as far the Village being at fault??? Your f-ing nuts and show you have NO CLUE as to what really is going on here.
can you even read? THE ORIGINAL plan, long before the village was even thought up, was going to connect Neighborhood rd to the HOUSING DEVELOPMENT THAT WAS TO GO ON THE PROPERTY WHERE THE GOLF COURSE WAS. you know what? forget it. Youre too stupid to talk to.
Village moron more likeit

Mastic Beach, NY

#38 Apr 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I just thought it was funny that the poster who was bragging about the meetings being video tapped (which I 100% agree with) purposely spelled her own name wrong.
Because Brady likes to point out the important issues. Like spelling and cloths.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#39 Apr 1, 2013
Village moron more likeit wrote:
<quoted text>Because Brady likes to point out the important issues. Like spelling and cloths.
i guess you want me to believe that an MBPOA-centric poster, like you, doesn't know how to spell one of their most esteemed member's name.
Village moron more likeit

Mastic Beach, NY

#40 Apr 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i guess you want me to believe that an MBPOA-centric poster, like you, doesn't know how to spell one of their most esteemed member's name.
Who cares? I want to know why the village is paying a guy to sit at the Marinas and "spy" on the MBPOA? Shouldn't our tax dollars be spent wiser?
And again, that wasnt me posting about Maura.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor and the N word 5 hr mama Mastoid 9
Race War 6 hr White Kid 1
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 12 hr Gay Holmes Guys b... 322
Louis Volpe Nov 24 His mom 6
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) Nov 23 Doug 29
Sewer Systems Nov 23 PinkSatin 6
How cold is it Nov 23 ExLIer 4

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating
Find my Match

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middle Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middle Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:05 pm PST

ESPN 2:05PM
Jets' Wilkerson (toe) expected out vs. Fins
NBC Sports 2:37 PM
Rex Ryan: We have two good quarterbacks
NBC Sports 2:39 PM
Tannehill on the upswing heading into Jets game - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:26 PM
Dolphins vs. Jets: Breaking Down New York's Game Plan
Bleacher Report 5:21 PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games