Gjh1926

Bronx, NY

#21 Feb 27, 2013
Kate to the rescue wrote:
The person with the problem in this case is real. The problem is not the village's fault since the address where the tax bills were sent was the address of record. The house is in a life estate, so maybe there should have been some oversight by her relatives. If the town tax bill got paid, where was it sent. Leave Carol out of this one.
i don't know where you get your information but the address onmy Brookhaven bill is correct and the village sent it to the wrong address and it will have to be paid in installments can't get blood out of a stone as the saying goes
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#22 Feb 28, 2013
Made Up Bunk wrote:
<quoted text>
The whole thread sounds like a bunch of bunk. I have to agree with MB Lover1 about Carol. She knows all about late tax payments.
It seems odd that an elderly person who is supposedly receiving hospice care, is computer literate and posts on Topix. The whole story sounds like it was fabricated to make the village look bad.
CAROL? IS THAT YOU?
Just remember, nothing you or your few supporters dream up on Topix will excuse you for being an appointed trustee and not paying your village property taxes on time. It also won't help excuse you from being absent during the most devastating storm to hit Mastic Beach since 1938.
Carol, your a failure as a Trustee and you should resign from office and pull out of the election. The Mayor regrets appointing you as a replacement trustee and you have accomplished nothing in the last year.
Carol, PLEASE GO AWAY!
That was my point....Same 5 or 6 naysayers posting under multiple names......losers
Village idiot

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Feb 28, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
That was my point....Same 5 or 6 naysayers posting under multiple names......losers
along with 2 people who are for the village spewing the same bull spit about how wonderful the vision team is. Losers.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#24 Feb 28, 2013
Village idiot wrote:
<quoted text>along with 2 people who are for the village spewing the same bull spit about how wonderful the vision team is. Losers.
just wondering where you put yourself in this discussion?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#25 Feb 28, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>just wondering where you put yourself in this discussion?
I think he is right underneath the post by you loser gossip buddy.
Commitment soon

Flushing, NY

#26 Feb 28, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>I think he is right underneath the post by you loser gossip buddy.
just saw your post, can you be any nastier? That Brady girl is funny, yo!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Feb 28, 2013
Thanks
oh boy

White Plains, NY

#28 Mar 1, 2013
Commitment soon wrote:
<quoted text>just saw your post, can you be gayer. That Brady likes to cross dress as a girl looks funny, yo!
thought so
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#29 Mar 1, 2013
oh boy wrote:
<quoted text> thought so
Thanks Fred.
Who

Shirley, NY

#30 Mar 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Fred.
Fred Who?
Not a Carol Fan

Mastic, NY

#31 Mar 2, 2013
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
Fred Who?
Towle.
b2fh

Center Moriches, NY

#32 Mar 3, 2013
gjh 1926 wrote:
I was just notified that I never paid 2011 and 2012 taxes for my home because it was sent to the wrong address. I was then told that there is monthly interest added as a penalty. I asked why would I be penalized because they mailed them it to the wrong address for two years. Its not their fault. I guess its mine.
I then told them I am senior exempt with an income of 15,000 a year. How can I pay $1,000 owed on taxes. I asked if they could be paid in installments and again they need the full amount. I cannot my have any senior exemption for 2011 or 2012 because I did not fill out the form because it was mailed to the wrong address. I also missed the deadline for 2013, it was due in 2012.
Its very sad to think that this village of my meighbors can not help me in any way and are causing such hardship on the last few MONTHS of my life.
if you are old and in the last few months of your life, why do you care about delinquent taxes. you will be gone before they can ever collect a dime or bring any action against your property, dont worry about it and enjoy the remainder of you days
YOU should go away

Mastic Beach, NY

#33 Mar 3, 2013
b2fh wrote:
<quoted text>if you are old and in the last few months of your life, why do you care about delinquent taxes. you will be gone before they can ever collect a dime or bring any action against your property, dont worry about it and enjoy the remainder of you days
yeah, why pass on your house to your kids. Just let the village have it. I'm sure that's part of their 5 year plan, to have many people die off and then steel their homes.
Gjh1926

Bronx, NY

#34 Mar 3, 2013
My plan is to pay installment if they cash the checks that's they choice
Gjh1926

Bronx, NY

#35 Mar 27, 2013
Gjh1926 wrote:
My plan is to pay installment if they cash the checks that's they choice
ok here is an update the village idiots sent the bill to the wrong address again after I put a change of address and then they tell me it's due Friday and if not paid I will be charged additional interest and penalties. It's now Wednesday and still have not received a bill but its not their fault. Their name suits them. I can't believe Mastic Beach is satisfied with the way thing are run there.
I see a ghost

Moriches, NY

#36 Mar 27, 2013
Know what I mean?
Gjh1926

Bronx, NY

#37 Mar 27, 2013
I don't know what you mean
I see a ghost

Moriches, NY

#38 Mar 28, 2013
August 6, 1926 - March 19, 2013

please drop this
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#39 Mar 28, 2013
I see a ghost wrote:
August 6, 1926 - March 19, 2013
please drop this
March 20, 2013, HF still a free man in this world.
Gjh1926

Bronx, NY

#40 Apr 5, 2013
So the village idiots sent the bill for the property taxes to my mothers community trust for payment on March 25. Keep in mind that I still have not received a bill at this point. The trust cannot pay any bill without my signature. The trust sent me a copy of the bill. Finally the village idiots also sent me a bill b/c I told them it can't be paid without me signing off on it. I faxed a signed off copy to the trust, It takes 3 weeks for bills to be paid. I received a letter from the idiots dated March 28 stating they are going to foreclose on the property if not paid by April 30. They sent it to wrong addresses for two years and now that I called regarding matter they want things ASAP. I hope the village does not pay Jennifer (village idiot)a salary b/c she has no clue what she is doing. Big waste of money.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Village doing Board Ups? 1 hr hoodo 3
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 1 hr hoodo 6
Solar farm in shoreham 18 hr Rollo 1
MBPOA Law suit Sat Really Brady 99
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Tom 337
Sewer Systems Sat Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Sat hoodo 18

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating
Find my Match