created by: FrankieCucchiaraDotCom | Feb 24, 2013

Mastic Beach, NY

132 votes

Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustee, For HONEST VISION TEAM!

Click on an option to vote

• YES, I want to live in an Honest Village!
  • NO, I want to live in a Corrupt Village!

Comments (Page 9)

Showing posts 161 - 180 of335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Brady

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "StopFrank",
Don't you know that YOU and others
can never NEVER "StopFrank" from being Honest And Frank
and Exposing People For Who They Really Are?
I am NOT going to keep on explaining myself to you
Criminals anymore because you are all Demented,
Hell Bent on trying to Ruin my Good name.
If any of you have a Problem with me
before I put all of my Lawsuits together,
Take me to Court so that I will Counter Sue you
and WIN and put your Asses in Prison for Years,
otherwise Frank Off Cyber Bully Creeps!
maybe we misjudged you. You have lawsuits lined up. You will probably get rich off those. We should stop posting about you before you catch us. You will make us all poor and then we will all need you to save us. We can all become human flagpoles and videotape every bowel movement we do. Write you franking name in, who cares?

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Are there any missng dogs, cats, children in the area? I bet I know where we will find them.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD
Brady

Center Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 5, 2013

Judged:

Beach Man wrote:
Grandiose delusions (GD) or delusions of grandeur is principally a subtype of delusional disorder that occurs in patients suffering from a wide range of mental illnesses, including two-thirds of patients in manic state of bipolar disorder, half of those with schizophrenia and a substantial portion of those with substance abuse disorders.[1][2] GDs are characterized by fantastical beliefs that one is famous, omnipotent, wealthy, or otherwise very powerful. The delusions are generally fantastic and typically have a supernatural, science-fictional, or religious theme. There is a relative lack of research into GD, in comparison to persecutory delusions and auditory hallucinations. About 10% of healthy people experience grandiose thoughts but do not meet full criteria for a diagnosis of GD
Supernatural, science fiction, or religious...sounds familiar.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 6, 2013

Judged:

Anyone want to see an Honest and Frank MELTDOWN!! Holy cow, is he paranoid. He should be ... they are going to come and get him. Osterman is on call ready to catch you Frankie. You're a sick pedo, that needs to be dealt with.

http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29766907
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Jonathan Osterman wrote:
Anyone want to see an Honest and Frank MELTDOWN!! Holy cow, is he paranoid. He should be ... they are going to come and get him. Osterman is on call ready to catch you Frankie. You're a sick pedo, that needs to be dealt with.
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/29766907
I was called a liar about him going away for 8 years.. Now all you idiots hear it right from Crazy Franks mouth...He is gone in 14 days for 8 years.....
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I was called a liar about him going away for 8 years.. Now all you idiots hear it right from Crazy Franks mouth...He is gone in 14 days for 8 years.....
I see that he is in panic mode now and that makes him very dangerous because if he feels he has nothing to lose God knows what he might do.
I do really feel sorry for him because he is not responsible for they way he thinks and acts and that is the exact reason he needs to be put away and hopefully get the help he needs.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

HF, Some kid sent you a phone message which the kid used a "spoofing device" to make the call appear to come from the village. The call was fake and the kid is a cyber bully. You should call your phone carrier and have it traced.
Woodside willie

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Hey h/f tell them there wrong you are not going away on 3/20 its been changed to 3/13 see u in 8 yrs loooooser
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
HF, Some kid sent you a phone message which the kid used a "spoofing device" to make the call appear to come from the village. The call was fake and the kid is a cyber bully. You should call your phone carrier and have it traced.
And how would you know some kid is sending messages to HF? are you the one sending them?
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I really think people should lay off goading him anymore. He is clearly in panic mode right now. I am sure he is terrified of being locked up in an institution so who knows what he is capable of because he is desparate at this point. I think if it is true he is going away then we ought to just let things happen and not push him anymore over the edge than he already it.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
And how would you know some kid is sending messages to HF? are you the one sending them?
HF played the call on his video and you could tell the voice was a kid's. And the call was way passed my bedtime. I act my age, do you?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
passed
'past' NOT "passed".

Thats something you choose to do often so throwing it back at you.
Brady wrote:
I act my age, do you?
I sure do, not like a twelve year old kid that says "sue me" every time the facts he puts out turns out to be lies.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

Damn auto fill. Thanks, I hope you feel better. Vote early and vote often.
StopFrank

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I deleted my twitter account and all pictures poking fun at him.

While Frank has done his fair share at busting peoples balls and most if not everything was brought on by his own actions, I think it's time to stop it now.

Although, I think this melt down can just be him being a drama queen and trying to make himself seem somewhat important and I can't really feel too bad about him nearly crying about the constant "cyber bullies" after what he was putting that 22 year old girl through.

He got his "comeuppance" now. Time to back off.

Also, from talking to many people in Mastic Beach lately, it seems as if Frank is just echoing the feelings of the rest of the community in regards to the Village and certain higher ups. In fact, I think he is spot on about a lot of them.

But still. How he can sit there and think buying domain names of people and smearing them is not going to get a backlash is beyond me and even in his melt down state, he doesn't get it.

Frank is not a pedophile. I don't care how badly he has smeared your name. Grow up. He made a stupid mistake of watching a girl who "could" be in her mid-to-late teens, but who cares. I do not think he is a child molester.
frankisprobablya pedo

Brisbane, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

Judged:

I ,like you, use to think that Frank might not actually be a pedophile but I have doubts...

For one, when you watch the video, he said that he "thinks that she was underaged". He thinks that she's underaged and he solicited her for sex by providing his personal information i.e.- phone number, website address etc. Whether or not she was 15 or 18 is negligible. He clearly sais that he THINKS THAT SHE'S UNDERAGED. He also posts on his website that the girl is underaged. It's very clear that in his mind, this girl is a minor. If he would solicit sex from someone he THINKS is a minor, what's to say that he wouldn't solicit sex from a someone who IS a minor?

On the television show To Catch A Predator, they catch criminals who are trying to solicit sex from a minor. The actual undercover agent isn't a minor themselves. Do we have to actually catch Frank in the act of sex with a minor for him to be guilty? I'm pretty sure we can safeguard ourselves and our children before that would ever happen. This is why we need to be hyper vigilant against people who show that they would have sex with a minor given the opportunity.

While I agree that Frank doesn't deserve to be harassed in the same way he harasses others, I do think that the following needs to happen: He needs a psychological examination and whomever his caseworker is, needs to work more closely with him to make sure he's taking his medication and not going off the deep end.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

frankisprobablyapedo wrote:
I ,like you, use to think that Frank might not actually be a pedophile but I have doubts...
For one, when you watch the video, he said that he "thinks that she was underaged". He thinks that she's underaged and he solicited her for sex by providing his personal information i.e.- phone number, website address etc. Whether or not she was 15 or 18 is negligible. He clearly sais that he THINKS THAT SHE'S UNDERAGED. He also posts on his website that the girl is underaged. It's very clear that in his mind, this girl is a minor. If he would solicit sex from someone he THINKS is a minor, what's to say that he wouldn't solicit sex from a someone who IS a minor?
On the television show To Catch A Predator, they catch criminals who are trying to solicit sex from a minor. The actual undercover agent isn't a minor themselves. Do we have to actually catch Frank in the act of sex with a minor for him to be guilty? I'm pretty sure we can safeguard ourselves and our children before that would ever happen. This is why we need to be hyper vigilant against people who show that they would have sex with a minor given the opportunity.
While I agree that Frank doesn't deserve to be harassed in the same way he harasses others, I do think that the following needs to happen: He needs a psychological examination and whomever his caseworker is, needs to work more closely with him to make sure he's taking his medication and not going off the deep end.
The problem is HE doesn't think he is doing anything wrong. He feels he needed to gain her trust by asking her not to cover up. He did declare there was a bomb in his bag while trying to enter a crowded public event, but he says he didn't have a real bomb. I have heard that he will be placed under supervision on either 3/20/13, but recently that date may be changed to 3/13/13. Either way, he needs help and I hope he gets it.
StopFrank

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 7, 2013

She may have been a minor, but I don't think that would make him a pedophile. A pedophile is somebody into little children. I don't consider mid-to-late teens to be little children. It may be illegal,but It's not pedophilia.

I think in his mind he did see it as a way to smear JTV's name, but I also think he enjoyed it a bit too.

It doesn't make him a pedo. If anything, it's just example of his poor judgements and how his own actions create problems for him. He is a paranoid schizophrenic, but I do not think he is a threat to anyone.

I think he needs medication more than institutionalization.

“Watch it, Bub”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 8, 2013

Judged:

I think Honest Frank needs to be monitored. Don't take his freedom away, but someone needs to make sure he does not harm anyone or himself. Where is his family at? Why do they not care enough for him to do this. I mean, he is obviously a very mentally ill individual. His internet use needs to be monitored, as well as his daily activities. If he continues to go off the deep end and becomes harmful to people, then he need to be committed. If people ignore him, maybe he will get bored. Stop adding fuel to the fire. If he actually is a pedo, and it is confirmed ... then vigilante justice I would approve of. There is no place in this world for another destroyer of children.

“Watch it, Bub”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 9, 2013

Does anyone have any information on the whereabouts of Frankie? He has not been active on the internet. He may have been committed or perhaps held over at the hospital for a few days. It is not like Frankie to stay quiet, that is for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 161 - 180 of335
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
Middle Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••