Vote Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustee, For HONEST VISION TEAM!

Created by FrankieCucchiaraDotCom on Feb 24, 2013

132 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES, I want to live in an Honest Village!

NO, I want to live in a Corrupt Village!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#104 Mar 1, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
I thnk the lord that on March 20th this year you will be committed where you belong. Have a nice stay at the looney bin for 8 years. Dont respond to this idiot crazy pedophile. Just gves him more to shoot his mouth off. He DOES NOT matter anymore, he will be gone in 3 short weeks..
Heaveno "Village Gossip",
There is NO WAY that Honest Frank will be committed
just for being TOO NORMAL and TOO GOOD!
And whoever had a hand in this CRAZY SCHEME will be
Brought up on Charges and Arrested.
And you're only telling me don't respond so that
I DO respond and maybe I'll look Unstable or Dangerous
but that'll never NEVER happen because
STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT
NAMES WILL NEVER HARM ME!
LMFAO!
FECAL MATTER FRANKIE

Mastic, NY

#105 Mar 1, 2013
Sticks and stones may noy break your bones FECAL FRANKIE, but your brothers peeter will never hurt you, right?

Frankie, you're a sick, mental defective. Can't wait to see you gone for good. Sending this video to the judge and DA as well. Nice nail in your coffin.

Bye bye Frankie - get your dogs a home - they'll need one soon.
FECAL MATTER FRANKIE

Mastic, NY

#106 Mar 1, 2013
FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Village Gossip",
There is NO WAY that Honest Frank will be committed
just for being TOO NORMAL and TOO GOOD!
And whoever had a hand in this CRAZY SCHEME will be
Brought up on Charges and Arrested.
And you're only telling me don't respond so that
I DO respond and maybe I'll look Unstable or Dangerous
but that'll never NEVER happen because
STICKS AND STONES MAY BREAK MY BONES BUT
NAMES WILL NEVER HARM ME!
LMFAO!
Tell us Frankie ow normal and good this looks;
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#107 Mar 1, 2013
Thats for sharing that UTUBE video.Your right he needs some serious help as I do not recall him being that much of his mentally in outer space.Sorry Frank you better start getting ready to plead insanity.I will however only vouch for your plea if you say that it was caused from the MBV rules that were beset on you as a resident of the community.This will eventually happen to all of us living here.You are in the low tolerance level group but I expect to see more space cadets joining your club as time goes on being under there kindergarden rules that they do not enforce on there priority groups.[friends and familys].
The truth is out there

White Plains, NY

#108 Mar 1, 2013
Bruce and Carol are NOT part of the Vision team and never will be.
And H.F.has nothing to do with Carol or Bruce.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#109 Mar 1, 2013
He was like that way before the village. But, he has gotten worse while using the same anti-village rhetoric as you. I wonder what will happen to you when the results of the upcoming election are read at 9:09 pm 3/19/2013? You also seem tone getting worse!

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#110 Mar 2, 2013
The video is classic. That doesn't look very good for you Frankie. I mean, incest is not best sir. Just disgusting ... a pedophile and incestuous? I mean, who can even make this stuff up??:D
Not a Carol Fan

Mastic, NY

#111 Mar 2, 2013
The truth is out there wrote:
Bruce and Carol are NOT part of the Vision team and never will be.
And H.F.has nothing to do with Carol or Bruce.
Sy but he is supporting them and has said on his website that they are part of the Honest Frank Vision Team. Alot of us think its great Because any one he has supported has lost by a land slide. SO GO GO Frank and your Team.
who cares

Shirley, NY

#112 Mar 2, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Sy but he is supporting them and has said on his website that they are part of the Honest Frank Vision Team. Alot of us think its great Because any one he has supported has lost by a land slide. SO GO GO Frank and your Team.
Nobody really gives a sh!t who runs because the majority of residents are already finished with this village. All the original supporters of the village that I am friends with have done a complete 180 and cannot wait to get rid of this mess. They see it now as a huge mistake. Let's see how many people even bother to go out and vote.

Oh by the way everyone seems really happy about the letter that homeowners received saying they must be in compliance or risk not having a CO. Compliance to what? Again our village leaders have put out an unenforceable edict.

Put this in the same category as the local laws requiring permits for events with over 30 people and making hanging things on your doors and windows illegal. Really what a bunch of morons.

or should I say Village Idiots
Not a Carol Fan

Mastic, NY

#113 Mar 2, 2013
Oh by the way everyone seems really happy about the letter that homeowners received saying they must be in compliance or risk not having a CO. Compliance to what? Again our village leaders have put out an unenforceable edict

Duh maybe the building codes you idiot.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#114 Mar 2, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody really gives a sh!t who runs because the majority of residents are already finished with this village. All the original supporters of the village that I am friends with have done a complete 180 and cannot wait to get rid of this mess. They see it now as a huge mistake. Let's see how many people even bother to go out and vote.
Oh by the way everyone seems really happy about the letter that homeowners received saying they must be in compliance or risk not having a CO. Compliance to what? Again our village leaders have put out an unenforceable edict.
Put this in the same category as the local laws requiring permits for events with over 30 people and making hanging things on your doors and windows illegal. Really what a bunch of morons.
First...I do not think the majority of original village supports are supporting you. I know EVERY memeber of the original group, and possibly a few have wavered from full support.

Second...You would love a low turnout because you are secretly trying to orchestrate a BACK-DOOR candidate (who apparently has the full support of Honest Frank). This write-in campaign will be a bust, I predict, because you don't know what you are doing. There are very strict rules to follow for absentee voting. And, this could be the end of Village Clerk if she does not follow every step according to NY Village Law EXACTLY.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#115 Mar 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
You would love a low turnout because you are secretly trying to orchestrate a BACK-DOOR candidate
You should be used to back door politics by now there Mike Brady.

Gary trying to back door a mobile phone tower on his land.

Gary with a back door no bid contract to a family member.

Gary with his back door trick wit NYS DEC using unauthorized materials to fix Riviera Dr.

Gary sticking it to the taxpayers in the back door at a village meeting when he lied about the entire DEC fiasco.

Gary entering your back door when he come and visits you.

You like Gary's back door policy so much you defend him and will vote for him to be the next pope of the church if you could.
FECAL MATTER FRANKIE

Mastic, NY

#116 Mar 2, 2013
Fecal Frankie has a brand new campaign flyer!

https://twitter.com/StopHonestFrank/status/30...
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#117 Mar 2, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>You should be used to back door politics by now there Mike Brady.
Gary trying to back door a mobile phone tower on his land.
Gary with a back door no bid contract to a family member.
Gary with his back door trick wit NYS DEC using unauthorized materials to fix Riviera Dr.
Gary sticking it to the taxpayers in the back door at a village meeting when he lied about the entire DEC fiasco.
Gary entering your back door when he come and visits you.
You like Gary's back door policy so much you defend him and will vote for him to be the next pope of the church if you could.
i do get to vote for Gary, but leave the Pope to Catholics.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#118 Mar 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i do get to vote for Gary, but leave the Pope to Catholics.
I know you get to vote for Gary, as Jim Morrison said,'he's your back door man'
Easy peasy

Mastic Beach, NY

#119 Mar 2, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
First...I do not think the majority of original village supports are supporting you. I know EVERY memeber of the original group, and possibly a few have wavered from full support.
Second...You would love a low turnout because you are secretly trying to orchestrate a BACK-DOOR candidate (who apparently has the full support of Honest Frank). This write-in campaign will be a bust, I predict, because you don't know what you are doing. There are very strict rules to follow for absentee voting. And, this could be the end of Village Clerk if she does not follow every step according to NY Village Law EXACTLY.
but the village doesn't follow village rules, why should we? Write in Bruce summa under trustee. It's that simple. We get to chose two people to vote for. Vote Carol, and write in BRUCE SUMMA. So yes Brady, it IS that easy.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#120 Mar 2, 2013
who cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "who cares",

I truly understand that nobody really gives a shi+
who runs because the majority of residents are already
finished with this village because all the original supporters
of the village that you are friends with have done
a complete 180 and cannot wait to get rid of this mess
and see it now as a huge mistake BUT with ME as your MAYOR
and Bruce and Carol as my Trustees,
I PROMISE YOU THAT TOGETHER, WE WILL MAKE YOU PROUD.

With the 3 of us on the BOARD,
we will all DO THE RIGHT THINGS and
all vote the same way and 3 votes TRUMPS 2 votes
so we WILL ALL GET WHAT WE ALL WANT!

Tell me "who cares", What Do You All Want from the MBV?

It's Imperative that you all try to get as many people
to bother and go out and vote because if you don't,
you will only be hurting yourselves and the ones you LOVE!

The only reason why the MBV local laws are making
hanging things on your doors and windows illegal,
is because they don't want me to Advertise my web site
in my windows or hang a CROSS on my Roof because
I am Exposing Them For Who They Really Are
For Everyone's Own Good and I have been calling them
Village Idiots for the longest time but
No One wanted to Believe me, till NOW that is!

HONEST AND FRANK VILLAGE VISION TEAM!
WRITE IN Cucchiara as Mayor,
WRITE IN Summa as Trustee
and Vote for Bissonette as Trustee
and then you will all really SEE
The Honest And Frank Truth about ME!
Laugh My Franking Ass Off!

But Seriously, I really mean it!
Get the 3 of us in the MBV and we will WORK FOR YOU!
Then if you are all still UNHAPPY with the Village,
then between the 3 of us, we will all Vote YES to
DISSOLVE THE VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH
and that will FIRE all of the Organized Criminals
IN ONE SHOT!

BOOM BABY!
FECAL MATTER FRANKIE

Mastic, NY

#121 Mar 2, 2013
Frankie sharing his home movies - brotherly love;

http://www.bing.com/videos/search...

BOOM BABY!!!!
Honestfrankisape do

Brisbane, Australia

#122 Mar 3, 2013
When it comes to election day, please remember that Honest Frank is a pedophile and he wants to change the laws to make it legal to have sex with a minor. It is Franks intention, nay, his WISH to have sex with every child in Mastic Beach. This video shows Frank speaking about his views on pedophilia. youtube video:

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#123 Mar 3, 2013
Honest Frank truly is disgusting. I hope they put him away for a long time. Thanks for bringing this to light.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anti-7-Eleven Letter Arrives at West Islip Home... (Jul '12) 3 hr Enough already 18
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) 4 hr Jimmy Rustle 676
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... 7 hr Oswald copplepot 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 13 hr James Holmes 267
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 17 hr truth 759
Watch out for HonestFrank hes a creepy harassin... 19 hr Oh Zany 12
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Sep 19 liberalP 6,443
•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at September 22 at 4:49AM EDT

•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Middle Island News, Events & Info