New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote?

Created by Top Mod2 on Sep 13, 2010

3,706 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#18745 Jul 29, 2013
WASHINGTON - Four out of 5 U.S. adults struggle with joblessness, near-poverty or reliance on welfare for at least parts of their lives, a sign of deteriorating economic security and an elusive American dream.

Survey data exclusive to The Associated Press points to an increasingly globalized U.S. economy, the widening gap between rich and poor, and the loss of good-paying manufacturing jobs as reasons for the trend.

The findings come as President Barack Obama tries to renew his administration's emphasis on the economy, saying in recent speeches that his highest priority is to "rebuild ladders of opportunity" and reverse income inequality.

Nero fiddled, obama gives speeches.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18746 Jul 30, 2013
Rome burns as the house republicans waste time and money to try and repeal obamacare for the 38th time, knowing full well it would never make it to the senate floor each time.

578 days since John Boehner said jobs will be ‘priority one’(and he’s delivered none).

Location hidden

#18747 Jul 30, 2013
InbredfromColtsNeckNJ wrote:
Rome burns as the house republicans waste time and money to try and repeal obamacare for the 38th time, knowing full well it would never make it to the senate floor each time.
578 days since John Boehner said jobs will be ‘priority one’(and he’s delivered none).
Five years and the clown bag in the Whitehouse can only blame everyone else but himself. You have to be a fool not to have caught on by now that this guy is an amateur in over his head, he is clueless or hell bent on destroying the capitalist system by overwhelming it with social programs that nobody can pay for when you are in 17 trillion dollars in debt. There is no leadership from the White House, only division, case in point; "If I had a son he would have looked like Trayvon", really Mr. president, I think he would have looked like Alfred E. Newman.

Location hidden

#18748 Jul 30, 2013
The Cloward–Piven strategy is a political strategy outlined in 1966 by American sociologists and political activists Richard Cloward (1926–2001) and Frances Fox Piven (b. 1932) that called for overloading the U.S. public welfare system in order to precipitate a crisis that would lead to a replacement of the welfare system with a national system of "a guaranteed annual income and thus an end to poverty". Cloward and Piven were a married couple who were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work. The strategy was formulated in a May 1966 article in liberal[1] magazine The Nation titled "The Weight of the Poor: A Strategy to End Poverty".
yes sir

Lynn, MA

#18749 Aug 2, 2013
It's my civic DUTY and yours too!
Citizen

Gouverneur, NY

#18750 Aug 6, 2013
How about NEW dates?
Agree

Rome, NY

#18758 Aug 7, 2013
Yes I will vote also.
skylar

Southbridge, MA

#18786 Aug 9, 2013
voting is your civic duty
montanegro

AOL

#18787 Aug 9, 2013
Antonio montana
ifs there a weiner

Dothan, AL

#18803 Aug 13, 2013
running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.
ifs there a weiner mayor

Dothan, AL

#18804 Aug 13, 2013
ifs there a weiner wrote:
running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.
no iwill give my vote to the hambuger man
mike

Bronx, NY

#18805 Aug 13, 2013
Everyone check this link out voting booth update http://Payified.com/index.php...
if weinr for mayor

Dothan, AL

#18806 Aug 13, 2013
running from new York for mayor I will never go back to this place while hes in office. and also all my Purdy ladies say they aint coming . we staying as far as we can from the weiner city if hes a mayor or a cab driver.my Purdy ladies say they aint coming back
if weinr for mayor

Dothan, AL

#18807 Aug 13, 2013
ifs there a weiner wrote:
I may vote for hambuger man.
Weiner and Boner

AOL

#18808 Aug 13, 2013
If weiner is not pronounced winer then why is John bohner pronounced bayner and not boner? LoL. Is everyone afraid of a classic turn on phrase?

Since: Jun 09

Dothan, AL

#18809 Aug 13, 2013
Weiner and Boner wrote:
If weiner is not pronounced winer then why is John bohner pronounced bayner and not boner? LoL. Is everyone afraid of a classic turn on phrase?
lmao so true!!!!
Oh that weiner

AOL

#18813 Aug 15, 2013
Hell it,s a wonder with a last name like that He's not gotten into more mischief or not working for Oscar Mayer.
M Nolan

Clifton Park, NY

#18814 Aug 16, 2013
montanegro wrote:
Antonio montana
I agree. In some countries (Belgium) citizens are REQUIRED to vote. If they don't, they get fined. It's not a big fine, but why pay it ?

This encourages people to become involved with the things going on around them instead of living their lives as if they'd graduated from an American high school.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#18820 Aug 18, 2013
I go one for my barmitzva from my uncle Ezekiel Gusinski.
ebudu

Ashburn, VA

#18825 Aug 26, 2013
| Saturday
ebudu | 28min ago
Susanne | 4 hrs ago
I'm Susanne from Florida. My husband left me for no reason on 24th of June 2011. He moved in with another woman, I felt like killingmyself. I've tried different spell casters and went to different churches to pray but all to no avail. My life was very bitter and sorrowful. Then one day, a friend of mine told me about a prophet that isvery good and does not even charge for his services, he said he gave him some lucky numbers that he played in a lottery and he won 5 fives consecutively. I didn't believe it because I've worked with so many of them and it didn't work. He begged me further so I decided to try this great Prophet called Odijo. I contacted him and I mation. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works him the necessary information. He didn't ask for anything but he said after the spell works, I can then voluntarily contribute to his orphanage home which I'm doing now with joy and happiness because I still didn't believe after he told me it willback until I used the spell he gave me and the next day which was on the 29th of July, 2012I received a calland it was my darling husband Thomas. He apologized and came back to me cryingfor a second change and he even gave me 10,000USD as a means of compensating me on that very day before leaving. I'm now a very a happy woman and our marriage vows were renew again and ever since he has shown me love like never before. Thank you Prophet Odijo, I willforever be grateful to you. You can reach him on his email:ebuduspelltemple@mail. com. He can solve any problem you are facing now. Tryhim today and thank me later
Report this post
Report this post

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sewer Systems 1 hr Really Brady 9
MBPOA Law suit 8 hr wrong again 85
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 10 hr LibertyTreeBud 4
Race War Sun mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middle Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middle Island

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:09 pm PST

NBC Sports 2:09PM
Philbin coaching for now despite owner's announcement - NBC Sports
NFL 3:07 PM
Geno Smith: Jets coaching 'change could be good'
ESPN 5:28 PM
Jets' Smith: Coaching change 'could be good'
NBC Sports 5:41 PM
Fisher anticipates no fines from brawl with Giants - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 5:44 PM
Michael Jordan texts with Giants receiver Odell Beckham Jr. about how to be great