Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Got the latest edition of the whiner. Can't distinquish the ramblings between Honest Frank or Honest Bruce
Not a Carol Fan

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Honest Crier wrote:
Got the latest edition of the whiner. Can't distinquish the ramblings between Honest Frank or Honest Bruce
Can ou post it? He still has article on writing him in on the site I have.
Not Crying

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

I believe he has an interesting theory. Since he got almost as many votes as Carol, he thinks his failed write-in campaign was a wonderful success. Thus, he is now emboldened to continue with his rants because all the voters have shown they support him. My thought is he may have been able to get some of Carol's supporters if she had not run as a write-in.

I would hope he will use his enormous brain for good, rather than evil. I hope he opens his eyes to the issues that the village is trying to repair from years of neglect. And, I hope he doesn't start campaigning for office until Jan 1, 2014.
try this

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

why are all you people so "afraid" of him if he doesnt matter? If all he does is "tell lies", whats the big deal? To me, he's more honest and open then our current "leaders" are. He actually wants a government for THE PEOPLE, not his family and friends. I hope he does run next year. I'll vote for him again. And if he loses, I hope he runs again the year after that!

Keep the info coming Bruce, at least someone in this play toy of a a village understands the wishes of "we the people".

And what? You thought if he lost he would "go away"? Hahahahaha, idiots. you would have heard a lot less of him if he was voted in office.
Not a Carol Fan

Selden, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

try this wrote:
why are all you people so "afraid" of him if he doesnt matter? If all he does is "tell lies", whats the big deal? To me, he's more honest and open then our current "leaders" are. He actually wants a government for THE PEOPLE, not his family and friends. I hope he does run next year. I'll vote for him again. And if he loses, I hope he runs again the year after that!
Keep the info coming Bruce, at least someone in this play toy of a a village understands the wishes of "we the people".
And what? You thought if he lost he would "go away"? Hahahahaha, idiots. you would have heard a lot less of him if he was voted in office.
Yeah he would have been Like Carol and not show up at work sessions.Even her last work session she was among the missing AGAIN
Skippy

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah he would have been Like Carol and not show up at work sessions.Even her last work session she was among the missing AGAIN
You can see into the future? Tell me, when is Gary and the rest voting in their new salaries?
You all keep bringing up Bruce and it really sounds like you feel he is a threat to you.
Hope he bugs the sh!t out of you in the upcoming year!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Bruce is going through a lot, and he deserves some sympathy. He may want to run next year, but I will go out on a limb and say he will not pick Carol as his running mate. He has many obstacles ahead, especially the County land issue abutting his property.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Judged:

Honest Crier wrote:
Can't distinquish the ramblings between Honest Frank or Honest Bruce
you know what else I noticed between HF and HB as another common factor? Neither one of them "went away" on the 20th of March.
Whaaaaat

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Brady wrote:
Bruce is going through a lot, and he deserves some sympathy. He may want to run next year, but I will go out on a limb and say he will not pick Carol as his running mate. He has many obstacles ahead, especially the County land issue abutting his property.
But in the village, we dont have to listen to the County, right? We are above them. Or so the Vision Team told me. But we know how they like to stretch the truth.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

try this wrote:
Just because someone is well spoken and writes well does not mean he is teling the truth. His rants are filled with lies. Lies that are backed by his Honest Frank like ramblings and facts filled with more holes then a sponge. He is just a hate filled jealous guy that wants to make a name for himself. He has lost now two bids for village office when he was against it from the start. He wants to implode it from within. He does not care about the people of Mastic Beach, he cares about his own goals and what he wants for himself. Plain and simple. Dont entertain the fool, all he is , is a circus side show act , like Vaudville. You just have to laugh at what new acts of stupidity he dreams up....
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Whaaaaat wrote:
<quoted text>But in the village, we dont have to listen to the County, right? We are above them. Or so the Vision Team told me. But we know how they like to stretch the truth.
Nobody ever said the village was over the county. But, let's not confuse issues. The County OWNS the land adjacent to his house and they intend to restore it's wetland habitat. But, there is one problem....possible encroachment by the adjacent property owner. Title search and survey could interfere with any plans to rebuild until this is rectified. That's "Whaaaaat"!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is well spoken and writes well does not mean he is teling the truth. His rants are filled with lies. Lies that are backed by his Honest Frank like ramblings and facts filled with more holes then a sponge.
He just doesnt lie as good as Gary.
Not So Fast

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Historical? Really? Bruce loses the election and then claims history was made?

That determination, Mr. Summa, will have to be left to the real historians, not you.
Truth Is

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because someone is well spoken and writes well does not mean he is teling the truth. His rants are filled with lies. Lies that are backed by his Honest Frank like ramblings and facts filled with more holes then a sponge. He is just a hate filled jealous guy that wants to make a name for himself. He has lost now two bids for village office when he was against it from the start. He wants to implode it from within. He does not care about the people of Mastic Beach, he cares about his own goals and what he wants for himself. Plain and simple. Dont entertain the fool, all he is , is a circus side show act , like Vaudville. You just have to laugh at what new acts of stupidity he dreams up....
He would fit in perfectly with the other - "vision" and "forward forcus" LIARS. I mean really if you want to call people liars you have to start with MBVEC and all their cronies.
Bla bla Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody ever said the village was over the county. But, let's not confuse issues. The County OWNS the land adjacent to his house and they intend to restore it's wetland habitat. But, there is one problem....possible encroachment by the adjacent property owner. Title search and survey could interfere with any plans to rebuild until this is rectified. That's "Whaaaaat"!
and I'm sure the "village" will be right there to lend a helping hand to one of its tax paying residents. I mean, if the village allows construction and bulk heading to their friends on the waterfront, I'm sure they will step up and help Bruce with this issue. I mean, that is THEIR JOB! Right? To help ALL residents, not just their FRIENDS? Gary got away with rebuilding his marina without permits and county knowledge, so he can help Bruce in lying to the people that needs to be lied too.

The other thing you should remember is that most officials at the county and state level hate the village leaders. AND they know Bruce and probably will help him because they know what a complete bunch of dickheads the village leaders are. So no worries. But what do I know, I'm not a friend of Gary's, I don't get special favors.

Btw. Now that the county has a few pieces of land down here on the waterfront, and are trying to buy more, there is NO WAY Gary will ever get his hotel next to his marinas. Sorry!
Bla bla Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Truth Is wrote:
<quoted text>
He would fit in perfectly with the other - "vision" and "forward forcus" LIARS. I mean really if you want to call people liars you have to start with MBVEC and all their cronies.
truer words were never spooking before.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Bla bla Brady wrote:
<quoted text>and I'm sure the "village" will be right there to lend a helping hand to one of its tax paying residents. I mean, if the village allows construction and bulk heading to their friends on the waterfront, I'm sure they will step up and help Bruce with this issue. I mean, that is THEIR JOB! Right? To help ALL residents, not just their FRIENDS? Gary got away with rebuilding his marina without permits and county knowledge, so he can help Bruce in lying to the people that needs to be lied too.
The other thing you should remember is that most officials at the county and state level hate the village leaders. AND they know Bruce and probably will help him because they know what a complete bunch of dickheads the village leaders are. So no worries. But what do I know, I'm not a friend of Gary's, I don't get special favors.
Btw. Now that the county has a few pieces of land down here on the waterfront, and are trying to buy more, there is NO WAY Gary will ever get his hotel next to his marinas. Sorry!
Why should the village help a resident who helped himself to County property? That sounds like a legal issue between the property owner and the County.
Whatever

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why should the village help a resident who helped himself to County property? That sounds like a legal issue between the property owner and the County.
still doesn't change the fact that the country hates the leaders of the village.
And if its a problem, I'm sure it will be worked out without the village doing anything. Because that's what the village does best...... Nothing. Oh, and spending and lying. They are tops at spending and lying.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>still doesn't change the fact that the country hates the leaders of the village.
And if its a problem, I'm sure it will be worked out without the village doing anything. Because that's what the village does best...... Nothing. Oh, and spending and lying. They are tops at spending and lying.
You see, you said the village should help him. But, now that it has been pointed out that it is not their legal issue, yo say the village will do nothing.

It is a big problem, but not the village's problem. Just move the house, that should do it!
think first

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

Judged:

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>still doesn't change the fact that the country hates the leaders of the village.
If the County hated the Village leaders, as you say, why did they turnover 9 parcels to the Village to tear down blighted houses and build new affordable houses for first time home buyers, at no cost to the Village ? By the way , they have never turned over so much property to one Vilage before. Looks to me as if the Village and the County are working very well together.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of41
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE