Vic Zanny should be arrrested for att...
Brady

Stamford, CT

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>Please explain under what theroy disorderly would apply?
Even though I do not think any crime was committed, the disorderly conduct charge would be a more likely charge. But I know you disagree. Many people saw the same video, and I am merely stating my opinion.

“JESUS WOULD IMPEACH THE GOP!!!”

Since: May 09

Lake Success, N.Y.

#22 Dec 2, 2012
Just my opinion,

1 - Frank has been harrassing Vic and many other individuals in this area for many years now. He's not allowed in many local stores, and has been kicked out of multiple food pantries.

2 - I saw this video, and can not conclusively say Vic flicked anything at HF's car - and if it were my dog, and somebody did that to my pet, I would have stopped and called the cops. Why don't any of you ask why HF didn't call the police? Just like when he got the shit kicked out of him at the Lighthouse Mission - he pulls this crap for attention, and all of you give it to him.

Why?

Bottom line - Franks a mentally ill man, and knows how to skate the system despite his obvious mental deficiencies. He wanders the neighborhood looking for trouble. If he didn't want his pet supposedly injured (and I highly doubt this happened), then when he's on a quest to look for trouble, leave your loved ones, including dogs, at home.
VILLAGE YES MAN

Bronx, NY

#24 Dec 2, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
I am surprised that HF didn't bury his dog in his front yard with some sort of tombstone, an American flag and the statue of the holy Mary on it.
lol
Evan Politico

Jamaica, NY

#25 Dec 2, 2012
Honest Frankz been told by the angelz to expoze organized criminalz Yo!

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#26 Dec 2, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Even though I do not think any crime was committed, the disorderly conduct charge would be a more likely charge. But I know you disagree. Many people saw the same video, and I am merely stating my opinion.
In your opinion under what legal theory's do you believe that applies?

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#27 Dec 3, 2012
Elements of Assault with a Dangerous Weapon
In order to convict a defendant of assault with a dangerous weapon, the Commonwealth must prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant:
Attempted to commit an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon; or
Attempted to place the alleged victim in fear of an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon and engaged in some conduct which the alleged victim reasonably perceived as imminently threatening an assault and battery with a dangerous weapon.
A dangerous weapon is defined as an item that is capable of causing serious injury or death. An item that is normally used for innocent purposes can become a dangerous weapon if it is intentionally used as a weapon in a dangerous or potentially dangerous fashion. For example, a lit cigarette can be a dangerous weapon if used to burn someone and a sharpened pencil can be a dangerous weapon if thrown at someone's eyes.
Now for those that are waiting to jump in this is what should be discussed with the DA's office . By throwing it at him will qualify as intent to commit
NY is not a commonwealth silly
wow

Mastic, NY

#28 Dec 3, 2012
I didnt realize that I live in an area full of lawyers. Craphouse lawyers at that..

Location hidden

#29 Dec 3, 2012
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>NY is not a commonwealth silly
For the sake of law a commom wealth and a state there is no difference under the constitution , If that is all you got then I see you agree.

Location hidden

#30 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
I didnt realize that I live in an area full of lawyers. Craphouse lawyers at that..
Dont come to your job and take the mop out of your hands! If your such a wealth of knowledge correct my opinion on the law and why it is wrong. What happened lost your place in the cool aid line .What is in the area is a group of people that voted for a village that they did not get. Lies got it voted in and a select few then loaded the hall with people not on talent but rather personal relationships. This is a way for those that see not to report. Now that the people will not have a outlet to voice thier concerns I will take the time to give them the knowledge of the law , the procedures for reporting and making inquiries and such. Once the village attorney answers calls and assist as he should along with village personal I will stop.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#31 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Dont come to your job and take the mop out of your hands! If your such a wealth of knowledge correct my opinion on the law and why it is wrong. What happened lost your place in the cool aid line .What is in the area is a group of people that voted for a village that they did not get. Lies got it voted in and a select few then loaded the hall with people not on talent but rather personal relationships. This is a way for those that see not to report. Now that the people will not have a outlet to voice thier concerns I will take the time to give them the knowledge of the law , the procedures for reporting and making inquiries and such. Once the village attorney answers calls and assist as he should along with village personal I will stop.
You sound like a super hero...do you have a cape?
wow

Mastic, NY

#32 Dec 3, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a super hero...do you have a cape?
Maybe it one of the American flag
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#33 Dec 3, 2012
Ill bet you shave your head to
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#34 Dec 3, 2012
He can contact the da & any one else he wants recording with a camera when told not to I never did anything besides I here hf is going to have alot of time soon to write letters

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#35 Dec 3, 2012
Victor zeleny wrote:
He can contact the da & any one else he wants recording with a camera when told not to I never did anything besides I here hf is going to have alot of time soon to write letters
You can share a cell with him. Two nut cases.
Ryan

Shirley, NY

#36 Dec 3, 2012
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You can share a cell with him. Two nut cases.
I couldnt have said it better...like I said with neighbors like this who needs tv
Ryan

Shirley, NY

#37 Dec 3, 2012
Thank you HF & vic

Location hidden

#38 Dec 3, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a super hero...do you have a cape?
The village has it to cover up the books-
Brady

Stamford, CT

#39 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text>The village has it to cover up the books-
So, are you calling anyone in particular a crook....or maybe you think they are all organized criminals?

Location hidden

#40 Dec 4, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>So, are you calling anyone in particular a crook....or maybe you think they are all organized criminals?
I think that if there is nothing to hide have a audit . It is a given business requirement and if you invested in stock and the CEO,CMO and officers decided not to ever audit the share holders would have his head. Tell me why this was not done ? You believe them on thier word? I asked when started the codes used thier own vehicals and drove every street every day and recieved compensation per mile. I asked and was told they hand in mileage how ever when asked was stated they were on honor system to report accuratly. Now the vehicales are used for personal use also yet no one asks why this practice continues. It is only a violation if someone calls attension to it -
Brady

Stamford, CT

#41 Dec 4, 2012
<quoted text> I think that if there is nothing to hide have a audit . It is a given business requirement and if you invested in stock and the CEO,CMO and officers decided not to ever audit the share holders would have his head. Tell me why this was not done ? You believe them on thier word? I asked when started the codes used thier own vehicals and drove every street every day and recieved compensation per mile. I asked and was told they hand in mileage how ever when asked was stated they were on honor system to report accuratly. Now the vehicales are used for personal use also yet no one asks why this practice continues. It is only a violation if someone calls attension to it -
Compensation per mile....really?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 3 hr Hahaha 50
Hookups in sayville 16 hr sayville16 1
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Fri 11951Ratdog 202
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43
mastic village being dissolved Jul 18 Dissolve1 102
Painters is back! (Oct '13) Jul 15 Rusty 4
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) Jul 15 Dissolve 209

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages