Honest Frank fights City Hall
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#23 Jun 26, 2013
what do you call 32 people living in a house in mastic Yo?
Abdul Hoople

Ardsley, NY

#24 Jun 28, 2013
Crowded?
Abdul Hoople

Ardsley, NY

#25 Jun 28, 2013
By the way, Honest Frank lives with a bunch of dogs even though he has a tough time supporting them and is targeted by the local power elite through litigation. He could easily take in 30 land scrapers whose citizenship is questionable to pay the rent but he is too upright and responsible to do that. He is a local hero. And remember, the arc of history is twisted towards justice, liberty and the American way. Bless our troops and equipment fighting overseas against the terrorists, the Red Skull and Dr Doom and the Korean floride bombers.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#26 Jun 28, 2013
Abdul Hoople wrote:
By the way, Honest Frank lives with a bunch of dogs even though he has a tough time supporting them and is targeted by the local power elite through litigation. He could easily take in 30 land scrapers whose citizenship is questionable to pay the rent but he is too upright and responsible to do that. He is a local hero. And remember, the arc of history is twisted towards justice, liberty and the American way. Bless our troops and equipment fighting overseas against the terrorists, the Red Skull and Dr Doom and the Korean floride bombers.
Well, look who is in NY.....on your way back to your flooded shack on the MB Riviera? Honest Frank doesn't need room mates, he gets government checks, EBT cards, medicaid, and handouts from food pantries, real churches, and probably a few people wanting to help animals. His modeling career has justifyably ended with him yet again being banned from the hosting site.

If you want to see something funny, watch his sun visor video of the policeman giving him a ticket. HF tells the cop he always tapes cops because they are organized criminals.
Abdul Hoople

Ardsley, NY

#27 Jun 28, 2013
Face it Brady...you're a hater.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 Jun 29, 2013
Abdul Hoople wrote:
Face it Brady...you're a hater.
If I'm a hater, what are you?
victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#29 Jun 29, 2013
Homeless????? By the way I wonder if he cuts big boy hair
Yea

Stamford, CT

#30 Jun 29, 2013
I thought he was going away for a long, long time? What happened, someone got their info wrong? Sounds like you guys are never correct.
Abdul Hoople

Ardsley, NY

#31 Jun 29, 2013
You hate Honest Frank because he's cool.....and you ain't.

“They call me Dr. Manhattan”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#32 Jun 29, 2013
Mrs Stickler wrote:
Wearing an American Flag as apparel, such as a cape, is a violation of the flag code and therefore of FEDERAL LAW.
Using an American Flag as drapery is a violation of the flag code and therefore of FEDERAL LAW.
A code is NOT a law. Wearing the flag as a cape is not against any law.
Walter Sobchak

Ardsley, NY

#33 Jun 30, 2013
Those rich f*cks! This whole f*cking thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f*cking strumpet could parade around with an American flag cape....
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 Jun 30, 2013
Walter Sobchak wrote:
Those rich f*cks! This whole f*cking thing... I did not watch my buddies die face down in the muck so that this f*cking strumpet could parade around with an American flag cape....
Tell it to Abdul Hoople your obvious alter ego. Heard he is a bald barber. You can't make this stuff up!
special ed

Bronx, NY

#35 Jun 30, 2013
Does the bald barber do Brazilian wax
special ed

Bronx, NY

#36 Jun 30, 2013
Hf wants Brazilian wax done on the last two dogs
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#37 Jun 30, 2013
The masked avenger would hope cameras are allowed in the courtroom for the trial of his driving while taping case is convened.
Freedom Eagle

Ardsley, NY

#38 Jul 1, 2013
Naysayers and poppycocks!
Honest Frank will be exonerated of all charges. Justice will prevail over political vendettas. The United States is strong and the flag still waves over grains of fruity fields. One can only admire local hero and youtube celebrity Honest Frank's courage as he battles City Hall for truth and the liberty of eagles everywhere.
Masked Avenger

Mastic Beach, NY

#39 Jul 1, 2013
HF just told me he is being brought to court for a hearing on forclosure by Bank of America. Can you believe they refuse to forgive his mortgage debt! Don't they know he is willing to stop calling people organized criminals if they forgive his mortgage?

Court: Suffolk Civil Supreme
Index Number: 012108/2012
Case Name: BANK OF AMERICA, N.A. vs. CUCCHIARA, FRANKIE
Case Type: Res Foreclosure Fsc Eligible
Track: Standard

Appearance
Date Time On For Appearance
Outcome Justice /
Part Comments Motion
Seq
08/26/2013 Supreme Trial FORECLOSURE CONFERENCE JUSTICE
FORECLR CONF RIVERHEAD RM 128A 2PM
About tine

Shirley, NY

#40 Jul 1, 2013
Go back to Brooklyn you.nut
Ironic

Shirley, NY

#41 Jul 1, 2013
All this time he thought it would be taxes that would make him leave while the whole time flagman was doing it to himself.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#42 Jul 1, 2013
His latest defense strategy....

Being Depressed prevents me from addressing the charges against me, giving the Court, Appeals Board, etc., enough rope to Hang Themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) 2 hr Honest Frank 92
MBV to invest in Powerball to reduce debt 2 hr M Moore 1
West End of MBV now Shirley East 8 hr Loza 9
Alexander N Di Guardia 9 hr Jayar 1
MBV to Tap Forge River as water source 13 hr M Moore 1
the reputation of mastic beach village Wed YoureAloza 35
mastic village being dissolved May 23 Hahahahaha 58
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages