Cops: Man attacks woman he thought was a prostitute

Full story: Newsday

A Middle Island man was arrested after he beat and robbed a woman when she informed him she was not a prostitute, state police said Monday.
Comments
61 - 74 of 74 Comments Last updated Oct 19, 2009
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Let's go Yankees”

Since: Jul 08

Long Island

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

Maxwell wrote:
What was the 26 year old woman wearing that would indicate Prostitute?
5 inch stilettos, a skirt that resembled a headband, and a t-shirt that said "willsuck forcrack"
Beth Page

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

DUH wrote:
<quoted text>
nothing but a gownless evening strap
Funny,wrong but funny lol.
Jim

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 12, 2009

Judged:

HarleyRyder wrote:
<quoted text>
5 inch stilettos, a skirt that resembled a headband, and a t-shirt that said "willsuck forcrack"
There ya go Harley!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

HarleyRyder wrote:
If she did in fact get into the car, my guess is she IS a pro, and things didn't work out the way she wanted. Why would a non-pro get into a strangers car?
The "beat" police, "know" "who" is "Who", on the Street, in the communities they patrol...in addition, to "who" is doing "what".

It's a strange, working relationship, if you will, with those, especially in high crime areas, they patrol regularly, but they do!

It's symbiotic, in the sense, that, each knows each other by first names, and they actually share, with each other, personal details.

What NEWSDAY practices, is a unique form of journalism; instead of "all the news that's fit to print", their motto is "Don't Ask, don't Tell Us, and we print EVERYTHING WE KNOW, it in the paper".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

REVISED COMMENT

The "beat" police, "know" "who" is "Who", on the Street, in the communities they patrol...in addition, to "who" is doing "what".

It's a strange, working relationship, if you will, with those, especially in high crime areas, they patrol regularly, but they do!

It's symbiotic, in the sense, that, each knows each other by first names, and they actually share, with each other, personal details.

What NEWSDAY practices, is a unique form of journalism; instead of "all the news that's fit to print", their motto is "Don't Ask, don't Tell Us, and we DONT print, EVERYTHING WE KNOW, it in the paper".
goodbye to you

East Meadow, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

you must be reading newsdump too much, your writing like one of their reporters
yeah right

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

lets see now,..you see what happens when you dont offer them enough money?
they say its the oldest profession on earth,..sex for money, sex for clothes, sex for food, shelter, sex for attention,, cars you name it it's all for sale, then they invented marrage, sex for everything then when that fails they get a jewish atterney and skin your carcass for any meat they missed ,
end all this ******* equal **** and just call it what it is, the falure of america and get it overwith
Tink

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

Tink wrote:
<quoted text>
In case you haven't noticed, alot of women on Long Island aren't too smart. Many of them have head injuries from being abused also.
I didn't mean this in a mean way, sorry if I offended.
Beth Page

Bellport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 13, 2009

Judged:

We must remember with out the men buying @ss,there would'nt be much selling.
realty-x

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 30, 2009

" undisclosed location " why was that ?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2009

goodbye to you wrote:
you must be reading newsdump too much, your writing like one of their reporters
Thanks Mr. Dolan !
Black guy

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 18, 2009

Judged:

I pick up people all the time, there's nothing wrong with helping someone you people are sick, there's nothing wrong with being helped eithe......, Say your car got stuck in the snow at night and some one helps you and wants sex u say no and they beat u up it's kinda similar but I'm sure some body is gonna be against me on that right....

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

Black guy wrote:
I pick up people all the time, there's nothing wrong with helping someone you people are sick, there's nothing wrong with being helped eithe......, Say your car got stuck in the snow at night and some one helps you and wants sex u say no and they beat u up it's kinda similar but I'm sure some body is gonna be against me on that right....
Uh, what?

“Sanchez by Injection ”

Since: Dec 08

Mind Of My Own

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 19, 2009

Judged:

Black guy wrote:
Nice try, Kevin....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middle Island Discussions

Search the Middle Island Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Really Brady 5 hr Evan Politico 7
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 8 hr tbird Cat Controller 757
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr r u crazy 6,377
Seafest sucks,again 21 hr hoodo 33
Frasco/Fukarino lose again Thu Incompetence 5
Giant Garage Sale Jul 30 Adam Wolff 15
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Jul 29 Evan Politico 37
•••
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000