Police: Driver with past DWI endanger...

Police: Driver with past DWI endangered her baby

There are 55 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Police: Driver with past DWI endangered her baby. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Brentwood mother with a history of drunken driving was charged Thursday with driving while impaired by prescription drugs and endangering the welfare of her passenger, her 1-year-old baby, after she ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brentwood on my back

Bronx, NY

#45 Jul 20, 2007
If there is a God wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe it's time for you, or one of the anti-choice people, to step up and offer to adopt this child? Then this woman should be sterilized.(along with most of the residents of Brenthood.)
I wish you would have the balls to say that to someone face to face. Keep hiding behind your keyboard in your redneck town.
NYLONEWOLF

Bayonne, NJ

#46 Jul 20, 2007
Take the child away from her and the father until she cleans up her act!
mister hard driver

Huntington, NY

#47 Jul 20, 2007
Ned wrote:
She couldn't have been that wasted since she was able to drive.
You have to do something to relax out there on the roads with all those crazy drivers.
I blame the person in front of her for not moving out of the way.
I'm afraid a lot of people failed to detect your sarcasm Ned. I enjoyed it.
meghan

Mahwah, NJ

#48 Jul 20, 2007
man wrote:
<quoted text> o i dont believe a 15 yr old should make the choice to have kid. nor do i think now a days an 18 or even 20 yr old should. i'm 38 and my daughter is 2.5. peopl ein their 20's should realize what a change it becomes. your child is 1st. always. my little girl is the most precious thing to me, and i dotn necessarily favor abortion for the poeple who dont plan or use it as birth control, but for someone who is raped, or moleted or incest or crime, it is what it is. the emotional strain of having to deliver a child that was made from result of rape must be extraordinary...(and i'm not one to go the emotional stress route-i just typed a post about alcholics being nuthing but weak) btu children are a big respons,be sure ready b4 you decide to play. they're just as precious and a joy, but be ready, emotionaly, and financially. most kids today have no clue.....
ignorance is bliss....... jerk off
Oh No Not Again

AOL

#49 Jul 20, 2007
Ban Everything wrote:
American's are a strange and emotional bunch...
The kid was 1 year old. Had she snuffed out it's life 16 months ago, everyone would be happy and there would be no one screaming to lock her up.
That American's see no inconsistency in this is both humerous and shocking.
Would you also be one of those people opposed to giving out condoms at our High Schools?
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#50 Jul 21, 2007
same old story wrote:
anybody who doesn't care about the welfare of their own child is just a useless person.
put her in jail and keep her there, she doesn't not deserve to live with the rest of the human population. once a drunk/druggie always a drunk/druggie
Oh go kill yourself hater ! There is a thing known as addiction and it affects the whole human population. The woman is sick and needs help. I'm sure she loves her baby very much and just needs help.
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#51 Jul 21, 2007
Former Pequan wrote:
Another idiot who deserves to lose her child and go to jail.
Another idiot witch hunter who can't see his own bigotry.
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#52 Jul 21, 2007
Long Island Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you !! Throw the book @ this chick, let her kids be raised by someone more responsible and caring and WORTHY to have a child !
Why is it always the people who don't have children themselves are qualified to cast the first stone.
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#53 Jul 21, 2007
meghan wrote:
<quoted text>
ignorance is bliss....... jerk off
Megs, your ignorance is not bliss to anyone. Man is right...and who are you Megs, just who do you think you are.
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#54 Jul 21, 2007
mister hard driver wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm afraid a lot of people failed to detect your sarcasm Ned. I enjoyed it.
LOL ! Yes, I enjoyed this sarcasm as well !
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#55 Jul 21, 2007
Ban Everything wrote:
American's are a strange and emotional bunch...
The kid was 1 year old. Had she snuffed out it's life 16 months ago, everyone would be happy and there would be no one screaming to lock her up.
That American's see no inconsistency in this is both humerous and shocking.
And this same inconsistency is not confined to America, it's a world-wide condition. Otherwise....I agree with you.
Cindy

Brooklyn, NY

#56 Jul 21, 2007
Get Real wrote:
The opening line says it all, "...with a HISTORY of drunk driving..." Why does she still have a license and why wasn't her child taken away from her. I hope she rots in hell.
She is already rotting in hell with narrow-minded people like you on her side. People like you are just paranoid witch burners. See the big picture. What is this person was your daughter, grandaughter, or close friend. She didn't mean to hurt her child, she has a problem with addiction. She might be the best parent around otherwise, you don't know. Who are we to judge a person who is obvioiusly sick ?

Since: Apr 07

East Hampton, NY

#57 Jul 21, 2007
Brentwood on my back wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish you would have the balls to say that to someone face to face. Keep hiding behind your keyboard in your redneck town.
I'm local you loser. You still don't get this URL thing, do you?
I'll say it right to your face. No one hiding here. When and where girly boy?

Since: Apr 07

East Hampton, NY

#58 Jul 21, 2007
Oh, fa*got from Brentwood. I work in Hauppague. Getting face-to-face won't be a problem... until we do. Then you've got a problem.
tnt

Northport, NY

#60 Jul 21, 2007
Another uplifting story from Brentwood!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We are all in favor of appropriate tax raises i... 24 min BYE BYE VILLAGE 4
Squatter Joe is wrong for MBV (Dec '15) 19 hr 11951Ratdog 19
piece of shitt SPERY Jul 26 Anonymous 67
mastic village being dissolved Jul 25 Scum bags 105
Hookups in sayville Jul 22 sayville16 1
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages