Police: Driver with past DWI endanger...

Police: Driver with past DWI endangered her baby

There are 55 comments on the Newsday story from Jul 20, 2007, titled Police: Driver with past DWI endangered her baby. In it, Newsday reports that:

A Brentwood mother with a history of drunken driving was charged Thursday with driving while impaired by prescription drugs and endangering the welfare of her passenger, her 1-year-old baby, after she ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
same old story

Denver, CO

#1 Jul 20, 2007
anybody who doesn't care about the welfare of their own child is just a useless person.
put her in jail and keep her there, she doesn't not deserve to live with the rest of the human population. once a drunk/druggie always a drunk/druggie
Former Pequan

Amityville, NY

#2 Jul 20, 2007
Another idiot who deserves to lose her child and go to jail.
TEETOTALER

Rahway, NJ

#3 Jul 20, 2007
What was the Rx?
Joseph

New York, NY

#4 Jul 20, 2007
hmmmm let's play the legal or illegal game
Morton Downey III

Paterson, NJ

#5 Jul 20, 2007
At least she wasn't drunk this time.
Rabia

Newtown, CT

#8 Jul 20, 2007
You go girl, meet me at the 7-11 on William Floyd Skankway
Long Island Girl

AOL

#9 Jul 20, 2007
Former Pequan wrote:
Another idiot who deserves to lose her child and go to jail.
I agree with you !! Throw the book @ this chick, let her kids be raised by someone more responsible and caring and WORTHY to have a child !
Ban Everything

United States

#10 Jul 20, 2007
American's are a strange and emotional bunch...

The kid was 1 year old. Had she snuffed out it's life 16 months ago, everyone would be happy and there would be no one screaming to lock her up.

That American's see no inconsistency in this is both humerous and shocking.
Ned

Patchogue, NY

#11 Jul 20, 2007
She couldn't have been that wasted since she was able to drive.
You have to do something to relax out there on the roads with all those crazy drivers.
I blame the person in front of her for not moving out of the way.
Bill Dikant

Queensbury, NY

#12 Jul 20, 2007
Ned wrote:
She couldn't have been that wasted since she was able to drive.
You have to do something to relax out there on the roads with all those crazy drivers.
I blame the person in front of her for not moving out of the way.
Ned, your the winner,

Of the Mr. Stoopid of the year Award.
patsy

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Jul 20, 2007
Ned, you are an idiot! What an insane excuse. Obviously you drive under the same influence!!
man

New York, NY

#14 Jul 20, 2007
Bill Dikant wrote:
<quoted text> Ned, your the winner,
Of the Mr. Stoopid of the year Award.
i 2nd that. what a dumb ass
man

New York, NY

#15 Jul 20, 2007
Ban Everything wrote:
American's are a strange and emotional bunch...
The kid was 1 year old. Had she snuffed out it's life 16 months ago, everyone would be happy and there would be no one screaming to lock her up.
That American's see no inconsistency in this is both humerous and shocking.
wrong board, dont you have a clinic to go and blow up along with some people.
the law is a toughy...keep the law and people will use it, outlaw choice and then people who are victim of rape,incest, and child molestation are forced to have a child. modify the law only for those victims and people will be accusing others of rape just not to have a baby. there are no solutions besdies choice. those who choose have to live with it, those who abuse it will have to answer sometime down the road.
Get Real

New York, NY

#16 Jul 20, 2007
The opening line says it all, "...with a HISTORY of drunk driving..." Why does she still have a license and why wasn't her child taken away from her. I hope she rots in hell.
helen

San Jose, CA

#17 Jul 20, 2007
why does she still have a driver's license. throw her in jail, no explaination. she is dumb and stupid, apparently she don't care especially her 1 year old daughter. nothing but a drunk and always a drunk.
mememe

United States

#18 Jul 20, 2007
I agree with Ned. If the guy in front of her would of moved, this would never of happened. Besides, I think rear ending someone should be legal, that's what bumpers are for, duh.
Jerry

Katonah, NY

#21 Jul 20, 2007
mememe wrote:
I agree with Ned. If the guy in front of her would of moved, this would never of happened. Besides, I think rear ending someone should be legal, that's what bumpers are for, duh.
....NOT THAT THERE'S ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT!
Cracker

Katonah, NY

#22 Jul 20, 2007
Get Real wrote:
The opening line says it all, "...with a HISTORY of drunk driving..." Why does she still have a license and why wasn't her child taken away from her. I hope she rots in hell.
I don't know about hell, I'll settle for the fullest extent of Caeser's law.
Observer

Pleasanton, CA

#23 Jul 20, 2007
Thank goodness the accident was minor! Where is the father of this little baby?
Observer

North Brunswick, NJ

#24 Jul 20, 2007
Ban Everything wrote:
American's are a strange and emotional bunch...
The kid was 1 year old. Had she snuffed out it's life 16 months ago, everyone would be happy and there would be no one screaming to lock her up.
That American's see no inconsistency in this is both humerous and shocking.
Go back to wherever you came from! Your comments are ludicrous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why call police was mayor there ???? 1 hr Hahha 49
Evan Politico May Endorse Miller 13 hr 11951Ratdog 2
Is Lee Zeldin gay? Mar 19 Tom 1
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mar 19 Dantheman 495
News Tankleff half sister rips DA, says Marty's guilty (Jan '08) Mar 18 Cabbage 103
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Mar 18 Cabbage 22
News Man led cops on two county chase at 110 mph (Apr '07) Mar 18 Cabbage 201

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages