Who do you support for Governor in Ne...
Abbs

UK

#6629 Jul 8, 2013
By the way Besara the subject says who do you support for governor in new york in 2010.That was 3 year ago! So the subjects not really valid anymore is it or do you live in a time machine?
Seven Eleven

AOL

#6630 Jul 9, 2013
Mariah Carey

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#6632 Jul 9, 2013
Abbs wrote:
Will it really make much diffrence.Its all false promises.Gun laws do need sorted out and the sooner the better.Why does everyone need a gun? Only people who need guns are the police and the army.Still living in the old wild west days? Move forward and drop the guns.Britain dont need guns so why do Americans.
Let's ask Lee Rigby.
Abbs

UK

#6633 Jul 9, 2013
Lee Rigby was knocked down with a car first! Do you somehow think he could have shot the tyres first and put a couple of shots through the windscreen?...Its not some action movie!

“Slightly below above-average”

Since: Jul 10

arguably garrulous

#6634 Jul 10, 2013
That car would have thought twice about attacking anybody if the intended victim could have defended himself.
There were numerous witnesses to the horror, and if only one was prepared for this onslaught and delivered some justifiably-placed bullets Lee might still be alive today.
Those two savages are the reason why a defense is needed. But, I guess, it's better to have monsters with machetes roaming a country filled with defenseless targets.
So, have you asked your question to Lee Rigby? Or is he still dead due to some savages with weapons?
Abbs

UK

#6635 Jul 10, 2013
Justice was and is being served.Bad stuff happens in life and thats that.Do you think guns keep the peace...guns kill and too often they are in the wrong hands.
Abbs

UK

#6636 Jul 10, 2013
As i said before its only the Police and Army that should have guns.What about all the nutjobs that go on killing sprees with guns? How do you defend that one? Theirs a vast majority of people that should not own a gun.
ASSAULTEDNUTS

Utica, NY

#6637 Jul 10, 2013
votings only purpose is to pacify the idiots

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#6638 Jul 10, 2013
Abbs wrote:
As i said before its only the Police and Army that should have guns.What about all the nutjobs that go on killing sprees with guns? How do you defend that one? Theirs a vast majority of people that should not own a gun.
Prior to 9-11-01, the largest mass murder in New York City occurred at the Happyland Dance club. A boyfriend, angry with his girlfriend went to a gas station and borrowed 5 gals of gas, went back to the club and lit the stairs on fire, killing 86 people, not a shot was fired.
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

#6639 Jul 10, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
I remind you that the worlds' greatest military power was defeated by the will of farmers and merchants who were rebelling against Tyranny, armed only with their personal weapons, and their love of Liberty.
And I remind you that the British had no more firepower than the colonists did, just more of it. It's an asinine comparison, which is why it doesn't surprise me that you made it. Shall we ask those farmers and merchants in this country today who has a B-1 bomber or an M3A3 laying around?
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

#6640 Jul 10, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
Prior to 9-11-01, the largest mass murder in New York City occurred at the Happyland Dance club. A boyfriend, angry with his girlfriend went to a gas station and borrowed 5 gals of gas, went back to the club and lit the stairs on fire, killing 86 people, not a shot was fired.
True, let's compare 1959 to 2013. Makes a ton of sense.

Location hidden

#6641 Jul 10, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
And I remind you that the British had no more firepower than the colonists did, just more of it. It's an asinine comparison, which is why it doesn't surprise me that you made it. Shall we ask those farmers and merchants in this country today who has a B-1 bomber or an M3A3 laying around?
Same firepower, really? You are a moron.

Location hidden

#6642 Jul 10, 2013
De Odumbo Conser wrote:
<quoted text>
True, let's compare 1959 to 2013. Makes a ton of sense.
The Happyland massacre happened on March 25, 1990. To call you a Moron is to be too generous, Moron.

Location hidden

#6643 Jul 10, 2013
ASSAULTEDNUTS wrote:
votings only purpose is to pacify the idiots
You sound pacified
FTW

Livonia, NY

#6644 Jul 10, 2013
Will you retards let this thread die already. I

Location hidden

#6645 Jul 11, 2013
FTW wrote:
Will you retards let this thread die already. I
Thank you for your concerns, it helps keep the thread going.
die

Johnsburg, NY

#6646 Jul 11, 2013
Some people are like slinkys....

Location hidden

#6647 Jul 11, 2013
die wrote:
Some people are like slinkys....
.....they live in trailors in Gloversville waiting for their welfare checks, and then die.
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

#6648 Jul 11, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
Same firepower, really? You are a moron.
Ah, so the British had more powerful muskets? I gotta hear this one.
De Odumbo Conser

Toronto, Canada

#6649 Jul 11, 2013
De Oppresso Liber wrote:
<quoted text>
The Happyland massacre happened on March 25, 1990. To call you a Moron is to be too generous, Moron.
What was your point about fire, anyway? In 2010 8,775 people were killed with firearms; 74 were killed with fire. And you draw from this the conclusion that because we don't regulate fire we shouldn't regulate guns? You're a genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Thu ralf 13
horse boarding (Jan '13) Nov 15 Thomas k 65
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3
Review: Kimberly Purkess-Virga Nov 12 KIMBERLY PURKESS ... 1
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) Nov 11 Fairfield propert... 16
As we can C Newark NJ Hells angels just cowar... (Apr '13) Nov 10 concerned Citizen 16

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages