19 injured in truck-school bus crash in Middle Island

There are 4 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 25, 2009, titled 19 injured in truck-school bus crash in Middle Island. In it, Newsday reports that:

BY PATRICK WHITTLE; Arielle Brechisci and staff writer Bill Mason contributed to this story.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

taneill davis

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Feb 25, 2009
all of my bet friendswere on that bus and 2 of bybffl are still in the hospital im going 2 go visit them tommorow
freedom of the press

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 25, 2009
There were no skidmarks on the road the truck driver was on. Apparantly no effort was made to slow down or swerve out of the way.
Thank God there were no fatalities.
He was with this group.
alexandria

Stratford, CT

#4 Mar 11, 2009
i was on this bus accident i was so scared i seen the box truck coming and then the bus driver said that she was so sorry before we had got hit then she took the chance to turn and as you can see we didnt make it half way through. i got wooplish neck pain, back pain and i had swallowed glass and there were no x rays taken so i dont know why i went to the hospital for just retarted questions and then i spoke to the police officer and we all thought that a girl was dead because she was knocked out!!! i was so scared

“Slappy X. Sanchez, Esq.”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 11, 2009
alexandria wrote:
i was on this bus accident i was so scared i seen the box truck coming and then the bus driver said that she was so sorry before we had got hit then she took the chance to turn and as you can see we didnt make it half way through. i got wooplish neck pain, back pain and i had swallowed glass and there were no x rays taken so i dont know why i went to the hospital for just retarted questions and then i spoke to the police officer and we all thought that a girl was dead because she was knocked out!!! i was so scared
Wooplish?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial Day 11 min hodoo 5
Betty, Betty, Betty 1 hr hodoo 22
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! 3 hr hodoo 35
Congratulations Mr. Daly Sun hodoo 23
Main Street MBV Sun hodoo 11
Betty I thought you were conservative? Sun Whaaaaaaaat 43
Anderson Nay's at the meeting May 22 hoo doo you think... 24
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE