Cops: Gordon Heights shooting not random

Cops: Gordon Heights shooting not random

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Oct 12, 2011, titled Cops: Gordon Heights shooting not random. In it, Newsday reports that:

The fatal shooting of a 43-year-old man found dead near the front door of his Middle Island home early Wednesday was not a random act, Suffolk County police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

concern person

Oceanside, NY

#1 Oct 19, 2011
please don't let this crime become a cold case crime what a shame
his father was a NYC Police for 20 yrs and he died of cancer and 3 yrs later his mother died of cancer too. He was not perfect but he didn't deserve this.
A tragic thing

Montclair, NJ

#2 Nov 2, 2011
No matter what people do in life, NOBODYS life should be taken. I hope who ever is responsible will suffer the same way that the family of Terrence Haynes is.
Sick of this

Rockaway, NJ

#3 Feb 8, 2012
I knew him for many yrs & was a great person & father. I never heard him ever wish or threaten anybody or wish harm too others! He helped many people & would look after the kids in the neighbor if he seen them hanging with the wrong crowd or doing worng he would say I don't want u to end up In trouble & offer odd jobs too people keep them safe! & advocate for programs in the communtiy! We love u bro rest in peace & my god watch over us all!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gang Graffiti at the old Smitties 2 hr Bwaaahahaa 89
Ringling Brothers 20 hr Barney S 1
The Truth about Fred Towel (Mar '12) Thu Evan Politico 34
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Jan 18 11951Ratdog 206
News SAYVILLE: Armed robbery at bank (Aug '08) Jan 14 Chris 20
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Jan 14 Your Moms Box 484
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) Jan 11 Crackdown 215

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance