Mastic / Shirley Black Eye? Trailer P...

Mastic / Shirley Black Eye? Trailer Park? or Ghetto

Posted in the Middle Island Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Jimmy Crack Corn

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 28, 2010
Valid question should Mastic and Shirley be considered a Trailer Park Trash? Blake Eye on the Community? or Just a plain old Ghetto trash?

Section 8 houses all over, crack heads, gang members, graffiti all over. Schools are bad?

“Location: Inc. Village of MB”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#2 Apr 28, 2010
What is a "Blake Eye?"
Brady

AOL

#3 Apr 28, 2010
Thats when you sit on a corn cob

“Vote YES for the Village!!”

Since: Apr 10

Mastic Beach

#4 Apr 28, 2010
I am not sure of that answer!! Most of us own our houses. I can only speak for myself my husband earns a great deal of money in the occupation he has chosen. We drive nice cars, go on several vacations a year. Hmmm what constitutes trash to you?? I am thinking you want to know if you would fit in here, and the answer to that would be NO!!!!
Jimmy Crack Corn wrote:
Valid question should Mastic and Shirley be considered a Trailer Park Trash? Blake Eye on the Community? or Just a plain old Ghetto trash?
Section 8 houses all over, crack heads, gang members, graffiti all over. Schools are bad?
jimmy crack head

Bronx, NY

#5 Apr 28, 2010
he thinks all towns are like his.
Chris

Greenlawn, NY

#6 Apr 29, 2010
I would call it ghetto trash, Mastic Shirley has it's fair share of white trash, gangs, and wannabe gangsta's. I've worked at a local pawn shop and believe me I've met all the "winners" of the [email protected] Fed up with the lies, yes there are plenty of people living just like yourself in a decent manner however the ones making trouble speak in a louder voice for the community through their actions. I admit I may have bias considering my previous job but I just don't see a lot of normal living in the area now that I've moved on. Believe me I want this town to be better as well I'm just calling it like I see it.

Mastic Beach

#7 Apr 29, 2010
With you working in a pawn shop, do you think that only people from the mastic/shirley area came in. And also there is trash in everytown you go to!! Not just in this area. I know its just your opinion, but we all know opinions are like..... Everyone has one. And yours i happen to not agree with! Sorry
Chris wrote:
I would call it ghetto trash, Mastic Shirley has it's fair share of white trash, gangs, and wannabe gangsta's. I've worked at a local pawn shop and believe me I've met all the "winners" of the [email protected] Fed up with the lies, yes there are plenty of people living just like yourself in a decent manner however the ones making trouble speak in a louder voice for the community through their actions. I admit I may have bias considering my previous job but I just don't see a lot of normal living in the area now that I've moved on. Believe me I want this town to be better as well I'm just calling it like I see it.
Jimmy Crack Heads

Bronx, NY

#8 Apr 30, 2010
move to N. Carolina.
concerned wf parent

Bronx, NY

#9 May 4, 2010
Fed up with the lies wrote:
I am not sure of that answer!! Most of us own our houses. I can only speak for myself my husband earns a great deal of money in the occupation he has chosen. We drive nice cars, go on several vacations a year. Hmmm what constitutes trash to you?? I am thinking you want to know if you would fit in here, and the answer to that would be NO!!!!
<quoted text>
aha! i knew it. you want a village so you can be important to your friends. you dont like saying to live in mastic beach. it's not cool enough for you. but the village of mastic beach sounds much more upscale.

Mastic Beach

#10 May 4, 2010
Why is it a requirement to go around telling people i live in the Village of Mastic Beach? I can't just say i live in Mastic Beach still... LOL Are you kidding me?
concerned wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>
aha! i knew it. you want a village so you can be important to your friends. you dont like saying to live in mastic beach. it's not cool enough for you. but the village of mastic beach sounds much more upscale.
Jimmy Crack Corn

Chicago, IL

#11 May 5, 2010
WOW Survay say's Mastic Beach is a Trailer Park. You cant't even walk around Mastic or Shirley at night with out being mugged. These two towns are Ghetto trash!
Tramp Stamp

Hempstead, NY

#12 May 5, 2010
Mastic Shirley are residential Tramp Stamps. Chicks are easy in Mastic and Shirley and guys are dumber than a box of pop rocks with soda.
Jimmy Crack Corn

Bronx, NY

#13 May 5, 2010
Tramp Stamp wrote:
Mastic Shirley are residential Tramp Stamps. Chicks are easy in Mastic and Shirley and guys are dumber than a box of pop rocks with soda.
don't believe everything your mama says about her hometown.
Homer

Trenton, NJ

#14 May 5, 2010
Tramp Stamp wrote:
Mmmmmmmm, pop rocks and soda....
gee arre

Bronx, NY

#15 May 6, 2010
Tramp Stamp wrote:
Chicks are easy in Mastic and Shirley
you shouldn't talk about your mama that way.
Shirley Tramp

Hempstead, NY

#16 May 7, 2010
Shirley is loaded with trampy chicks, easy access and no teeth in the trailer park. Then loser usually hit Mastic for a dime bag and pick up welfare checks.
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#17 May 8, 2010
Tramp Stamp wrote:

Where can I get an easy chick who loves giving head?
Rodney

AOL

#18 May 8, 2010
Badtothebone wrote:
<quoted text>
Where can I get an easy chick who loves giving head?
Go knock on your sisters door, we do
Badtothebone

Miller Place, NY

#19 May 9, 2010
Rodney wrote:
<quoted text>Go knock on your sisters door, we do
Don't have a sister. I'm looking for an easy chick, your mother usually gives me a hard time but then gives in. Once she gets going she is really good you should give her a try.
Dick and Jane

Hempstead, NY

#20 May 9, 2010
Why would anyone live in the Welfare Trailer Park Trash Capital of the World Mastic or Shirley. You are a true loser if you live in either town. I guarantee someone in your family collects Welfare, Unemployment, Social Services, Wic, SS Disability and collect food stamps, if you live in Mastic Shirley!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 5 hr Jake off 72
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Sun Keith Hackney 11
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) Dec 6 Poor Brady 32
attn Adoptees and Birthparents & Siblings Reunite! (Jan '12) Dec 4 joan 32
Old Home Depot on Rt112 and Rt 27 (Feb '10) Dec 2 Bern 155
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Dec 1 Don W 15

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages