Hotdog vendor: I want a frank with a side of honest please!

Posted in the Middle Island Forum

Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 26, 2013

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#1 Mar 26, 2013
I'm a little short for time but I know how much you people enjoyed that last video, so to tide you over I made another short video of the man who knows no boundaries.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#2 Mar 26, 2013
You are a riot. Thanks for the laugh.
Name goes here

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 Mar 26, 2013
Wow Brady, you found someone just as obsessed as you are about HF. You two make a nice couple. Two dicks for the price of one!

Since: Apr 09

Manorville, NY

#4 Mar 26, 2013
Funny : )
Brady

Moriches, NY

#5 Mar 26, 2013
Name goes here wrote:
Wow Brady, you found someone just as obsessed as you are about HF. You two make a nice couple. Two dicks for the price of one!
it must be hard to talk with your mouth full. I hope this guy keeps making new videos, they are funnnnnnnny!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#6 Mar 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
I hope this guy keeps making new videos, they are funnnnnnnny!
You know what is even funnier? That you LIED and said HF was going away for 8 years on the 13th or 20th of March for pedo charges. I guess you lied to impress Gary that you too can be just like him.
Brady wrote:
it must be hard to talk with your mouth full.
I guess you should give lessons since you are an expert.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#7 Mar 26, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>You know what is even funnier? That you LIED and said HF was going away for 8 years on the 13th or 20th of March for pedo charges. I guess you lied to impress Gary that you too can be just like him.
<quoted text>I guess you should give lessons since you are an expert.
Racist! Am I lying about that golliwog?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#8 Mar 26, 2013
I told you, more than one person uses this computer. Since that is not good enough for you than I wont believe you when you say you dont call other people douche bags.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#9 Mar 26, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
I told you, more than one person uses this computer. Since that is not good enough for you than I wont believe you when you say you dont call other people douche bags.
The old posts were not mine, but the past is the past. Aren't you getting tired bringing up old stuff when there is so much new stuff that s more important? Why don't you make sure golliwog doesn't get used anymore. Then, maybe we can get on to the present.
Village Gossip

Saint James, NY

#10 Mar 26, 2013
Brady why respond to the idiot in Kuwait. He is a non factor and not worth your time...He will disappear like a fat in the wind if you do not reply. He/She does not LIVE here.
On another note, that was a funny video and I cant wait till he does go away for the 8 years min.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#11 Mar 26, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
Brady why respond to the idiot in Kuwait. He is a non factor and not worth your time...He will disappear like a fat in the wind if you do not reply. He/She does not LIVE here.
On another note, that was a funny video and I cant wait till he does go away for the 8 years min.
I assume Kuwait has a connection to MB so his opinion does count. I hope he can get on with current stuff, otherwise fart in the wind is a good analogy.

I can't wait for the next video, the guy doing them is a genius.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bruce and maura are useless 4 hr Incompetence 69
Review: Ilopango Restaurant 7 hr james 1
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 9 hr Limerick 103
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) 12 hr Lol 16,781
Public School 74 (Feb '14) Thu Jayar 2
Biondi's Failed Audit Thu karma 3
Crier by Bruce Thu Incompetence 6
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••