Gary Stiriz Should Resign
really

East Moriches, NY

#872 Feb 8, 2013
Brady wrote:
I was just feeding into your dissolve movement. Just imagine if the village won the lawsuit and then it gets dissolved. That would really be interesting.
the village would dissolve 18 years after being formed? Because thats how long this lawsuit will be in court.(only to get tossed)
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#873 Feb 8, 2013
I believe the village is doing more to make MBV better than TOB. I applaud the efforts of all the workers and officials,
The above was transmitted right from the village headquarters but its up to someone to figure out who it is.
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

#874 Feb 8, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you call me Peter Brady....I only let war heroes serving overseas duty in Kuwait call me that. But, you seem to think it bothers me. Getting the required signatures is the first step, you still need to get the majority vote in the referendum. And, 3 years ago there was a change to the village law abolishing Article 19. So, if you want to be successful, you better look up my post from a while ago detailing the new requirements.
Question to you- what happens to the village marinas and clubhouse after the village gets dissolved?
the village has no clubhouse or marinas
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

#875 Feb 8, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
I believe the village is doing more to make MBV better than TOB. I applaud the efforts of all the workers and officials,
The above was transmitted right from the village headquarters but its up to someone to figure out who it is.
they are the only people who think a good job is being done. now that the election is close at hand, the village officials have been making the rounds of civic and school board meetings to slap themselves on the back. they never show up otherwise.
Gary has to go

Hartsdale, NY

#876 Feb 8, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>they are the only people who think a good job is being done. now that the election is close at hand, the village officials have been making the rounds of civic and school board meetings to slap themselves on the back. they never show up otherwise.
I say let's put carol back in and give Nick a try,anything but Stiriz he has to go.
now we know

Hartsdale, NY

#877 Feb 8, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>they are the only people who think a good job is being done. now that the election is close at hand, the village officials have been making the rounds of civic and school board meetings to slap themselves on the back. they never show up otherwise.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am Vic's gay lover and I post my opinion regardless of what a smart dog-groomer, a great former political or a brave solder in the desert thinks.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#878 Feb 8, 2013
now we know wrote:
<quoted text>Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am Vic's gay lover and I post my opinion regardless of what a smart dog-groomer, a great former political or a brave solder in the desert thinks.
Wow, I guess I struck a nerve...I wonder which disgraced former politician I offended?
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#879 Feb 8, 2013
Residents if Gary gets revoted in we seriously have to get togeher and do what we have to do to unify put the time in even though it will be a burden and get the village terminated.I do not think I can withstand seeing him in for another 2 years destroying our quality of life even further.Between Gary and Tim they really brought this village into a 1] total slumland 2] taken everyones quality of life down the tubes.3]took away your right to free competition of contractors.4]bringing Mastic Beach into a totally financially devastated hamlet that will have to be borne by the owners with big future village taxes.5]The business sector is going downhill by being harassed with the stupidity of the elected officials.6]When the village was enact they passed the vision that we should unify and work together to create a model village.Results I see is that the only think brought together in this unification is the jobs for Gary and his family and friends.Everyone outside this circle are outcasts.This village is as of this date not only a total failure but it will end up to be a financial devastation at the rate we are heading.At this point it may be to late.What really is sad is that he has the nerve to go for even higher position.On election day let us show him by our votes that we had enough.
Village Gossip

Bronx, NY

#880 Feb 8, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
Residents if Gary gets revoted in we seriously have to get togeher and do what we have to do to unify put the time in even though it will be a burden and get the village terminated.I do not think I can withstand seeing him in for another 2 years destroying our quality of life even further.Between Gary and Tim they really brought this village into a 1] total slumland 2] taken everyones quality of life down the tubes.3]took away your right to free competition of contractors.4]bringing Mastic Beach into a totally financially devastated hamlet that will have to be borne by the owners with big future village taxes.5]The business sector is going downhill by being harassed with the stupidity of the elected officials.6]When the village was enact they passed the vision that we should unify and work together to create a model village.Results I see is that the only think brought together in this unification is the jobs for Gary and his family and friends.Everyone outside this circle are outcasts.This village is as of this date not only a total failure but it will end up to be a financial devastation at the rate we are heading.At this point it may be to late.What really is sad is that he has the nerve to go for even higher position.On election day let us show him by our votes that we had enough.
Amazing the lies that get printed...Too back topix makes it hard to get IP addresses, unless someone get a lawyer to do it...Think Gary may be thinking about that one...expose you liar losers
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#881 Feb 8, 2013
You wanted mine? All you had to do was ask me for it.

BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#882 Feb 8, 2013
Everything I post is the truth.I do not willfully badger anyone.I also have a lot of people to back me up.This is a forum and a forum is about opinions.I also am a taxpayer of the village to which I am totally unsatisfied and insulted about what they perceive to be for our best interest or shall I say theres.And by the way VILLAGE GOSSIP you must be working overtime at the village because it is after your clock out time so go home already.
OMG

Selden, NY

#883 Feb 8, 2013
What really is sad is that he has the nerve to go for even higher position.On election day let us show him by our votes that we had enough.

What higherposition is Gary going for????
Liar liar

East Moriches, NY

#884 Feb 8, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Amazing the lies that get printed...Too back topix makes it hard to get IP addresses, unless someone get a lawyer to do it...Think Gary may be thinking about that one...expose you liar losers
tax neutral.
Biggest lie of them all
Liar liar

East Moriches, NY

#885 Feb 8, 2013
How are those nice new shinny code enforcement cars? Or didn't we get that memo? Because it looks like the code enforcement vehicles are new. Did the code enforcers need new ones? So in two years the code enforcers get SIX new cars??????
ALL IS NOT WELL

Hartsdale, NY

#886 Feb 8, 2013
Liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>tax neutral.
Biggest lie of them all
They are running Nick of PCCA to take out Carol,so lets vote for Nick and Carol and take out Gary Stiriz.

Word around the village is that some time after the election Bill, who really wants out will step down . With this happening Stiriz will become Mayor,and the board will appoint a new trustee to fill the seat.
It looks like they have a lot planed for themselves and not the public.
After the election we should start working on dissolving this thing.
But first we have to get rid of the real person running this mess,GARY STIRIZ!
Village Gossip

Bronx, NY

#887 Feb 9, 2013
Liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>tax neutral.
Biggest lie of them all
Go cry to the school since you are the liar. There is no tax increase , not on my bill or anyone else I know pertaining to the village. Time for a new one..
Liar liar

East Moriches, NY

#888 Feb 9, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Go cry to the school since you are the liar. There is no tax increase , not on my bill or anyone else I know pertaining to the village. Time for a new one..
so who pays for all those new cars and snow plows and hummers that the village is handing out? Do you know how things work? We are basically funding this village with a credit card and the bills haven't come in yet. Keep up the whole, our taxes haven't gone up everything is free routine, it makes you and all your visionary friends looks foolish. We all know much this village costs. You don't obviously.
Do what you guys do best, lie to the residents, spend money and hire your friends and family for jobs that NONE of you are qualified for.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait

#889 Feb 9, 2013
Liar liar wrote:
<quoted text>hummers that the village is
Peter Brady is the only one handing out hummers; but only to members of the elite club Gary is in charge of.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#890 Feb 9, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Peter Brady is the only one handing out hummers; but only to members of the elite club Gary is in charge of.
Walter M, you are a dirtbag. Posting opinions is not allowed unless they agree with yours. I will not shut up.
Do not worry

White Plains, NY

#891 Feb 9, 2013
ALL IS NOT WELL wrote:
<quoted text>They are running Nick of PCCA to take out Carol,so lets vote for Nick and Carol and take out Gary Stiriz.
Word around the village is that some time after the election Bill, who really wants out will step down . With this happening Stiriz will become Mayor,and the board will appoint a new trustee to fill the seat.
It looks like they have a lot planed for themselves and not the public.
After the election we should start working on dissolving this thing.
But first we have to get rid of the real person running this mess,GARY STIRIZ!
The word around is that the PCCA wants to appoint Chris Ricciardi as a trustee when the time comes.
Once he gets on the board then Mayor Stiriz will appoint Ricciardi Dep Mayor.
Then they can run him as Mayor later on.
We heard that now Mayor Bill will be given the job as the village fire inspector with pay, they have it all planed out .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap 1 hr Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) 20 hr Facepunch Grandpa 130
Dissolve the village 21 hr Loza 10
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) Thu Dumass 137
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Tue Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Jan '16 mikelongisland 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages