Gary Stiriz Should Resign
Village Gossip

Bronx, NY

#850 Feb 7, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
UH... Kind of like what your doing. Right?
Uh you fools are the ones bad mouthing a good guy. A guy that bust his ass for this village, but continue to bash him by name. I do not do that. If I knew your names and I bashed you I would have the BALLS to post my name and be confronted with a debate about it. Instead you scumbags hide here and bash a good guy. No I am not a supporter of Gary. I support who I know works hard for us and yes he does. I believe from what I see theer he is one of teh only ones. You fools cried to get in Carol and Gail, then I see you bash them. You scumbags hiding liars will never behappy whoever gets in there. I also saw the bashing of Alan who you lobbied for. grow a set of balls and post your name when you bash someone. When you do I will if I name you personally. Otherwise do us all a favor and stop posting under multiple assumed names and come to a meeting, I am there,Make your BS accusations there and let them defend themselves to you face to face. I'll be right there....Otherwise all you post here is little child bs which shows you have no balls, no respect and very little intelligence since you show you do not want to be confronted with the truth face to face...
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#852 Feb 7, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>A guy that bust his ass for this village, but continue to bash him by name. I do not do that. If I knew your names and I bashed you I would have the BALLS to post my name and be confronted with a debate about it.
What a hypocrite you are, you are bashing former Mayor McCheese and his wife in the other thread while hiding behind your "Village Gossip" name.
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>come to a meeting, I am there,Make your BS accusations there and let them defend themselves to you face to face.
Sorry, I am just not within commuting range to make the meetings.

As far as people confronting them face to face at a meeting, it already has happened. I believe Gary was confronted about him back dooring term limit changes, and he had a case of shutting the fcuk up and hiding behind a lawyer.
Not Time Yet

Shirley, NY

#853 Feb 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I have posted many times the process to dissolve a village. The petition is only the first step. Once it is deemed sufficient, there will need to be a referendum held where every registered voter will be able to decide to dissolve or not. But, I agree with gossip, I think there are just a few posters on here and they do not have the gumption to even try.
Don't worry Richard B. the time for the dissolution petition is still a ways off. First we let the Village continue to "clean up the mess" of sex offenders, section 8 and drug dealers and then before they bond us to death (oh yes the bonds will be forthcoming as we still have no highway department-turns out the 88 miles of road are the death knell for the village) the petition will be passed around and rest assured will have way more than the required 1,500 signatures. I do find it interesting that VZ who when securing signatures for the village assured everyone that if the the village was no good it would be easy to dissolve has now changed his tune. So is it hard to dissolve or easy? According to the governors office they will help village residents interested in dissolving and they say the process is very easy and easy. Oh but I suppose they are lying as well.
And your name

Shirley, NY

#854 Feb 7, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh you fools are the ones bad mouthing a good guy. A guy that bust his ass for this village, but continue to bash him by name. I do not do that. If I knew your names and I bashed you I would have the BALLS to post my name and be confronted with a debate about it. Instead you scumbags hide here and bash a good guy. No I am not a supporter of Gary. I support who I know works hard for us and yes he does. I believe from what I see theer he is one of teh only ones. You fools cried to get in Carol and Gail, then I see you bash them. You scumbags hiding liars will never behappy whoever gets in there. I also saw the bashing of Alan who you lobbied for. grow a set of balls and post your name when you bash someone. When you do I will if I name you personally. Otherwise do us all a favor and stop posting under multiple assumed names and come to a meeting, I am there,Make your BS accusations there and let them defend themselves to you face to face. I'll be right there....Otherwise all you post here is little child bs which shows you have no balls, no respect and very little intelligence since you show you do not want to be confronted with the truth face to face...
Put up or shut up!
Village Gossip

AOL

#855 Feb 7, 2013
And your name wrote:
<quoted text>
Put up or shut up!
Just following suit.....I confront these idiots I post about and I do it face to face.. They run and hide because they know I tell the truth, unlike you liars
Brady

Stamford, CT

#856 Feb 7, 2013
Not Time Yet wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry Richard B. the time for the dissolution petition is still a ways off. First we let the Village continue to "clean up the mess" of sex offenders, section 8 and drug dealers and then before they bond us to death (oh yes the bonds will be forthcoming as we still have no highway department-turns out the 88 miles of road are the death knell for the village) the petition will be passed around and rest assured will have way more than the required 1,500 signatures. I do find it interesting that VZ who when securing signatures for the village assured everyone that if the the village was no good it would be easy to dissolve has now changed his tune. So is it hard to dissolve or easy? According to the governors office they will help village residents interested in dissolving and they say the process is very easy and easy. Oh but I suppose they are lying as well.
How dare you call me Peter Brady....I only let war heroes serving overseas duty in Kuwait call me that. But, you seem to think it bothers me. Getting the required signatures is the first step, you still need to get the majority vote in the referendum. And, 3 years ago there was a change to the village law abolishing Article 19. So, if you want to be successful, you better look up my post from a while ago detailing the new requirements.

Question to you- what happens to the village marinas and clubhouse after the village gets dissolved?
Village Idiot

East Moriches, NY

#857 Feb 7, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
you really are the problem with MB.
Village Idiot

East Moriches, NY

#858 Feb 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you call me Peter Brady....I only let war heroes serving overseas duty in Kuwait call me that. But, you seem to think it bothers me. Getting the required signatures is the first step, you still need to get the majority vote in the referendum. And, 3 years ago there was a change to the village law abolishing Article 19. So, if you want to be successful, you better look up my post from a while ago detailing the new requirements.
Question to you- what happens to the village marinas and clubhouse after the village gets dissolved?
Umm, the "village" doesn't own any marinas or club house. Never have, never will, so not a problem with dissolving.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#859 Feb 7, 2013
I know ,they go byby

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#860 Feb 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Question to you- what happens to the village marinas and clubhouse after the village gets dissolved?
Who cares? Let the POA keep it and continue ripping off the citizens. Really I dont care!
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#861 Feb 7, 2013
Brady they don't get it .... Call me
Brady

Stamford, CT

#863 Feb 7, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
See you on 13th.
racists unite

East Moriches, NY

#864 Feb 7, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
WE dont get it? Thats like the racist calling the pot black. Oh, never mind, you dont use the word "black", but something else. Man I hope you all go away soon. If not this year, hopefully next.
racists unite

East Moriches, NY

#865 Feb 7, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>See you on 13th.
But seriously, the "village" doesn't own he club house or marinas. Nor will they. So if we stay a village, we have our tax dollars wasted on an ongoing lawsuit that will never win. And if we dissolve, it stays with the MBPOA. So really, who cares? I find it funny in a sad way that all of this is done because a small, and I mean SMALL, group of BOYS want to take away a club house from another group. Stay classy Brady, now that you are hanging with the known racist, you are right down there with him.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#866 Feb 7, 2013
I was just feeding into your dissolve movement. Just imagine if the village won the lawsuit and then it gets dissolved. That would really be interesting.
Brady

Bronx, NY

#867 Feb 7, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
Remember your cell phone does not work in the rest stop.
Village Gossip

Bronx, NY

#868 Feb 8, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Remember your cell phone does not work in the rest stop.
LOL.You two killing me..LOL...No they just do not get it...Like in that movie, their problem is they want to tell you all the problems and blame everyone for it, but dont want to see it really fixed..
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#869 Feb 8, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Remember your cell phone does not work in the rest stop.
His cell phone probably works, he just doesnt want to talk with his mouth full.
eye see

Shirley, NY

#870 Feb 8, 2013
Village Gossip wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.You two killing me..LOL...No they just do not get it...Like in that movie, their problem is they want to tell you all the problems and blame everyone for it, but don"t want to see it really fixed..
16 level 3 sex offenders and over 30 level 1 still live in MB

Streets being destroyed by rotting leaves, dirt, fragmities and standing water

Section 8 tenants everywhere

more stores closed on neighborhood road

Dirt bags, drug dealers, prostitutes still roam Neighborhood road

no street signs and stop signs falling over, graffiti-ed and faded

Crappy houses with littered yards all over the village

Twice as many foreclosures in Mastic Beach in 2012 as there were home sales

Home values have decreased in Mastic Beach while home values have gone up in Mastic and Shirley

Village taxes are more than what Hamlets in TOB pay for what was supposed to be the same services

Loss of services from the Town that have not been provided by village

Oh yes please tell us how we don't understand what a fantastic job our fabulous village has been doing.

Really? Get a fking grip they are so in over their heads it's not even funny.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#871 Feb 8, 2013
I checked the database and there are 4 level 3's, not 15. I will not dispute some of your other allegations, but I doubt home values in MBV are dropping faster than Shirley and Mastic. Foreclosures are not really the issue, short sales are! This is where an investor bought a house at an inflated price and mortgaged it way over its current market value. I am now seeing people trying to sell their Sandy damaged houses as is, rather than invest money to fix them.

I believe the village is doing more to make MBV better than TOB. I applaud the efforts of all the workers and officials.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News After officer's wake, cops nab drug suspect (Mar '09) 6 hr Watchman 209
Use of collection agency 18 hr biker one 20
News 3rd suspect in murder of 2 men found dismembered (Aug '08) 23 hr Dindu Nuffin 181
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Wed 11951Ratdog 86
GD Designs Rochdale Wed pantaskan20 1
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Tue 11951Ratdog 38
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages