Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#810 Jan 14, 2013
gain WRONG I do not work for dpw I am a sub-contractor for the village
JOKE

Shirley, NY

#811 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Victor --Great you said a statement that you are a sub contractor for the village.Now a interested party should stop in the village and demand to see bids that were submitted for every job they issued to you.I bet there are none.That is the reason why I feel that the village should be totally demolished.This is also for no bid contracts to DPW.You know its all about Gary and his unscrupulous deals he worked out for you,friends and family.Finally it is not just about Gary but now goes for the entire board for having blindfolders on while all this deceit was happening.Enough is enough.All you egg corns will start falling off the tree starting in march.
Joke

Shirley, NY

#812 Jan 14, 2013
Hey Victor --Great you said a statement that you are a sub contractor for the village.Now a interested party should stop in the village and demand to see bids that were submitted for every job they issued to you.I bet there are none.That is the reason why I feel that the village should be totally demolished.This is also for no bid contracts to DPW.You know its all about Gary and his unscrupulous deals he worked out for you,friends and family.Finally it is not just about Gary but now goes for the entire board for having blindfolders on while all this deceit was happening.Enough is enough.All you egg corns will start falling off the tree starting in march.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#813 Jan 14, 2013
if you are a subcontractor, i hope that you have the necessary permits to do work in the village. contractors need them. i wonder if sub's do as well. something is stinky about this
Get real

Mastic Beach, NY

#814 Jan 15, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
if you are a subcontractor, i hope that you have the necessary permits to do work in the village. contractors need them. i wonder if sub's do as well. something is stinky about this
you know only construction contractors need permits. Funny how quiet this is now that Bentley is away and Kuwait Walt is back.(Lol, my ipad tried to change back to black)
Concerned citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#815 Jan 15, 2013
I heard carol is not getting along with the others. And I applaud the village cutting off her houses garbage pickup until she pays for the service. She must have a real good reason for not paying her vil tax.
womensIsSmaterTh atsRite

Mastic Beach, NY

#816 Jan 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
I heard carol is not getting along with the others. And I applaud the village cutting off her houses garbage pickup until she pays for the service. She must have a real good reason for not paying her vil tax.
Because she is carol and she is smarter than us. That's all we need to know.
Not True

Shirley, NY

#817 Jan 15, 2013
Get real wrote:
<quoted text>you know only construction contractors need permits. Funny how quiet this is now that Bentley is away and Kuwait Walt is back.(Lol, my ipad tried to change back to black)
Not all contractors need permits. Chris Riccardi, Artie Cruz, South Shore Plumbing, the Mastic Beach Yacht Club all have been doing total gut renovations without one permit posted. You know only people who opposed the village need to get permits everyone else gets a free pass.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#818 Jan 15, 2013
Not True wrote:
<quoted text>
Not all contractors need permits. Chris Riccardi, Artie Cruz, South Shore Plumbing, the Mastic Beach Yacht Club all have been doing total gut renovations without one permit posted. You know only people who opposed the village need to get permits everyone else gets a free pass.
that is so true
she paid them

Shirley, NY

#819 Jan 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Her taxes are paid, the website has to be updated like all the village websites.
By the way it shows that Stiriz has not paid his taxes on some of his property also.
no kidding

Shirley, NY

#820 Jan 15, 2013
she paid them wrote:
<quoted text>Her taxes are paid, the website has to be updated like all the village websites.
By the way it shows that Stiriz has not paid his taxes on some of his property also.
He didn't pay taxes on 7 Floral Court to the TOB EVER. I just heard that the Village Board made that property legal. WTF? Unbelievable. What a BS backwards bog we live in?
Concerned citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#821 Jan 15, 2013
she paid them wrote:
<quoted text>Her taxes are paid, the website has to be updated like all the village websites.
you are so full of it. Every one of his property's taxes we paid, and without penalty. Carol can show her paid cancelled check at the debates to prove the website is wrong.
its good to be Gary

Shirley, NY

#822 Jan 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
<quoted text>you are so full of it. Every one of his property's taxes we paid, and without penalty. Carol can show her paid cancelled check at the debates to prove the website is wrong.
Who is we and is she running?
Went on the village web and its says that Gary paid his taxes back in July. But I did see that it does not say what any of his property is zoned.
They also say that Carol never paid for 2012.
dump him

Shirley, NY

#823 Jan 15, 2013
Concerned citizen wrote:
Good for her,it just means she is not a butt kissing yes woman.
Concerned citizen

Mastic Beach, NY

#824 Jan 15, 2013
its good to be Gary wrote:
<quoted text>Who is we and is she running?
Went on the village web and its says that Gary paid his taxes back in July. But I did see that it does not say what any of his property is zoned.
They also say that Carol never paid for 2012.
should have been were. You can look up the zoning on the town of Brookhaven tax assessment file posted on the towns website.
good for Bill

White Plains, NY

#825 Jan 22, 2013
I think Tom Fox will be great as head of the waterfront committee,and the fact that Tom can pick his own board and not Gary, like Mayor Bill said is even better.
Tom loves the wetlands and waterfront and wants to work with Mayor Bill to stop the flooding the right way.I know that Gary wants to develop the waterfront.
Paul wanted to save the waterfront and you saw how they backed stabbed him to get him out of their way.
Now with Tom there to support the mayor, the waterfront stands a chance of not being raped.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#826 Jan 22, 2013
i am curious to know why the brojers (both of them)got a raise at the last meeting. every other municipality is making people take cuts. does mastic beach have such a huge bank balance that we can afford to give raises?
dump them

White Plains, NY

#827 Jan 22, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
i am curious to know why the brojers (both of them)got a raise at the last meeting. every other municipality is making people take cuts. does mastic beach have such a huge bank balance that we can afford to give raises?
Good question.
They should be the next to go that guy Tim is Gary s cabin boy.
vote the corrupt bums out

Mastic Beach, NY

#828 Jan 22, 2013
good for Bill wrote:
I think Tom Fox will be great as head of the waterfront committee,and the fact that Tom can pick his own board and not Gary, like Mayor Bill said is even better.
Tom loves the wetlands and waterfront and wants to work with Mayor Bill to stop the flooding the right way.I know that Gary wants to develop the waterfront.
Paul wanted to save the waterfront and you saw how they backed stabbed him to get him out of their way.
Now with Tom there to support the mayor, the waterfront stands a chance of not being raped.
Gary gave him that "title" so he wouldn't run for trustee against him. Corrupt politics in MBV as usual.
dump Gary

Shirley, NY

#829 Feb 5, 2013
Gary Stiriz will be gone in March.
Victor wants us to vote for Stiriz and Nick from the PCCA in March and so does Gail. They want to dump Carol just like Frank F and the PCCA want so they can control the board.
I say keep Carol and Vote Paul back in if he's running. Stirs and Nick are a no no.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anderson Nay's at the meeting 8 hr hoo doo you think... 24
Neighorhood Road looking real sad 20 hr hodoo 7
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! Thu MBV Lover 27
Betty I thought you were conservative? Thu 11951 Rat Dog 41
Betty, Betty, Betty Thu hodoo 18
Congratulations Mr. Daly Thu hodoo 21
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE