Gary Stiriz Should Resign
JOKE

Shirley, NY

#790 Jan 10, 2013
OMG help-Thnks for sharing that joke about Gary running for Mayor.I have not had a laugh like that in years.My eyes are tearing I am laughing so hard.Next thing I will be hearing is that h will appoint victor as his deputy mayor.Thanks again for sharing this humor[pathetic but funny]with me.It as a good laugh.
Farewell Carol

Stamford, CT

#791 Jan 10, 2013
JOKE wrote:
OMG help-Thnks for sharing that joke about Gary running for Mayor.I have not had a laugh like that in years.My eyes are tearing I am laughing so hard.Next thing I will be hearing is that h will appoint victor as his deputy mayor.Thanks again for sharing this humor[pathetic but funny]with me.It as a good laugh.
You should hold onto something...he's running alright. And your hatred for Vic is pathetic. You are too stupid to know Vic can't be deputy mayor unless he also ran for trustee. You might get your wish though.
JOKE

Shirley, NY

#792 Jan 10, 2013
I do not hate Victor.He happens to be a good friend of mine.Hey the present staff are a very close group and being in politics it has its perks.I just can't see the present staff competent enough to run a village.Maybe a day care center for the elderly would be more there intellectual speed.
PeaceAdvice

Mastic, NY

#793 Jan 10, 2013
JOKE wrote:
I do not hate Victor.He happens to be a good friend of mine.Hey the present staff are a very close group and being in politics it has its perks.I just can't see the present staff competent enough to run a village.Maybe a day care center for the elderly would be more there intellectual speed.
Here's a piece of advice.
Don't quit your day job.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#794 Jan 13, 2013
You never know
Thanks for all your help

East Moriches, NY

#795 Jan 13, 2013
It was nice to see Gary out yesterday with the thousands of volunteers that the PCCA said would help Clean up MBV. Even after he went on news 12 and said how much we needed to come together to help each other fix MBV. This guys a joke. For the tv camera he wants to get along and help clean up the waterfront, behind closed doors he's trying to rezone them to over develop it. And thank you too Vikkie for all your help cleaning up. It's nice to see that you all have grown up and stopped your childish grudges against the MBPOA.
Thank you MBPOA, it was nice that so many volunteers came out to help. And don't worry Frank F, we cleaned up the triangle with your boat on it for your group. Too bad you couldn't have helped, that would have been nice. Maybe in the spring.
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

#796 Jan 13, 2013
Thanks for all your help wrote:
It was nice to see Gary out yesterday with the thousands of volunteers that the PCCA said would help Clean up MBV. Even after he went on news 12 and said how much we needed to come together to help each other fix MBV. This guys a joke. For the tv camera he wants to get along and help clean up the waterfront, behind closed doors he's trying to rezone them to over develop it. And thank you too Vikkie for all your help cleaning up. It's nice to see that you all have grown up and stopped your childish grudges against the MBPOA.
Thank you MBPOA, it was nice that so many volunteers came out to help. And don't worry Frank F, we cleaned up the triangle with your boat on it for your group. Too bad you couldn't have helped, that would have been nice. Maybe in the spring.
it doesn't matter. we had tons of families, girl scouts (some came all the way from patchogue)senior citizen (one from riverhead), teachers who don't even live here, and our own citizens. it seems outsiders are more interested in cleaning up mastic beach than it's own "community" groups. how can you claim to be a community group when you don't want to help the community. seems selfish to me. it makes me question the motives of such "community leaders". just saying.....
Forgive me

Stamford, CT

#797 Jan 13, 2013
not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>it doesn't matter. we had tons of families, girl scouts (some came all the way from patchogue)senior citizen (one from riverhead), teachers who don't even live here, and our own citizens. it seems outsiders are more interested in cleaning up mastic beach than it's own "community" groups. how can you claim to be a community group when you don't want to help the community. seems selfish to me. it makes me question the motives of such "community leaders". just saying.....
your comments would be more meaningful if they didn't come from the same organization (MBPOA) which barred members of it's community membership. You keep saying the MBPOA is trying to unify MB, but in reality, you are segregating it. I look forward to the court decision awarding the MBPOA properties to the people of the village who should ALL be able to enjoy them equally.
Nice Job

Shirley, NY

#798 Jan 13, 2013
Forgive me wrote:
<quoted text>your comments would be more meaningful if they didn't come from the same organization (MBPOA) which barred members of it's community membership. You keep saying the MBPOA is trying to unify MB, but in reality, you are segregating it. I look forward to the court decision awarding the MBPOA properties to the people of the village who should ALL be able to enjoy them equally.
And what happens if they don't? What will the village and the rest of the Mbpoa haters do if they win? That pony tailed gray haired lady said that they are the ones being sued and that the Mbpoa never filed any lawsuits. Is that true? Why did they bar those members?
VOTE THEM OUT

East Moriches, NY

#799 Jan 13, 2013
Forgive me wrote:
<quoted text>your comments would be more meaningful if they didn't come from the same organization (MBPOA) which barred members of it's community membership. You keep saying the MBPOA is trying to unify MB, but in reality, you are segregating it. I look forward to the court decision awarding the MBPOA properties to the people of the village who should ALL be able to enjoy them equally.
?

The MBPOA doesn't bare members from joining. They WILL kick you out if you go against strict guidelines as set in their by laws and sue them over nothing like the members who were kicked out did. Say what you want, the MBPOA is still trying to make MB better without the help of the so called "leaders" of this village. I just find it funny that Gary has to go on TV and state that they need to clean up the waterfront when it was HIM who ended the village clean up after sandy. It was HIS garbage from HIS marina all over the wetlands that they were showing on TV and it is HIM who is pushing for the land next to his to be zoned commercial. WHY is that? Please enplane how I should like a guy for trustee who is only doing these things to make money for himself?
And the "village" will NEVER, and I mean EVER get the waterfront to destroy it and over develop. About 5 people in 12000 want that, you obviously being one of them. All that law suit is doing is costing us tax payers money for the lawyers and it will eventually be tossed. Or, once Gary is gone, it will no longer be an issue because the lawsuit will be revoked. Face it, Gary sucks as a leader. The MBPOA did a great thing by cleaning the waterfront and Gary showed what a boob he is by not lifting a finger to help. Thanks anyways.
MB Lover1

Norwalk, CT

#800 Jan 13, 2013
Forgive me wrote:
I don't think it should matter which group organized the clean up. The fact is that the Village needed to be cleaned up and a group stepped up and tried to do the right thing. Too bad there are petty groups that can't put aside their feelings for the good of the community. If they truly were community-minded groups they would have jumped at the chance to work together and with a show of unity, helped the community. I would hope had the Osprey Pointe group or the PCCA group had organized the clean up the MBPOA would have joined in. I honestly don't know if that would have happened or not but I am hope, can't I? This community will never get better as long as we have all this in-fighting.
Forgive me

Stamford, CT

#801 Jan 13, 2013
VOTE THEM OUT wrote:
<quoted text>?
The MBPOA doesn't bare members from joining. They WILL kick you out if you go against strict guidelines as set in their by laws and sue them over nothing like the members who were kicked out did. Say what you want, the MBPOA is still trying to make MB better without the help of the so called "leaders" of this village. I just find it funny that Gary has to go on TV and state that they need to clean up the waterfront when it was HIM who ended the village clean up after sandy. It was HIS garbage from HIS marina all over the wetlands that they were showing on TV and it is HIM who is pushing for the land next to his to be zoned commercial. WHY is that? Please enplane how I should like a guy for trustee who is only doing these things to make money for himself?
And the "village" will NEVER, and I mean EVER get the waterfront to destroy it and over develop. About 5 people in 12000 want that, you obviously being one of them. All that law suit is doing is costing us tax payers money for the lawyers and it will eventually be tossed. Or, once Gary is gone, it will no longer be an issue because the lawsuit will be revoked. Face it, Gary sucks as a leader. The MBPOA did a great thing by cleaning the waterfront and Gary showed what a boob he is by not lifting a finger to help. Thanks anyways.
vote him out then...put up your best candidate and let them run. You always make it an us vs them. MBPOA is nearing its death rattle. Nobody is in charge, and nobody wants to assume responsibility for past transgressions soon to come to light. I have to also laugh when you blame Gary for all the debris, nobody else had any damage I guess.
Okay

Shirley, NY

#802 Jan 13, 2013
Forgive me wrote:
<quoted text>vote him out then...put up your best candidate and let them run. You always make it an us vs them. MBPOA is nearing its death rattle. Nobody is in charge, and nobody wants to assume responsibility for past transgressions soon to come to light. I have to also laugh when you blame Gary for all the debris, nobody else had any damage I guess.
Death rattle? Laughed my ass off. You do realize that they do not pay for the lawyers defending them the insurance does. So we the taxpayers have to pay but the MBPOA does not. You did not answer the other post of what happens if they win the law suit? None of you geniuses seem to be able to answer that question. There was other damage and debris but the rest of us didn't get to use the FEMA money and village resources to clean up our private property like Gary did. The rest of us relied on volunteers and a lot of outside help.
Forgive me

Stamford, CT

#803 Jan 13, 2013
Okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Death rattle? Laughed my ass off. You do realize that they do not pay for the lawyers defending them the insurance does. So we the taxpayers have to pay but the MBPOA does not. You did not answer the other post of what happens if they win the law suit? None of you geniuses seem to be able to answer that question. There was other damage and debris but the rest of us didn't get to use the FEMA money and village resources to clean up our private property like Gary did. The rest of us relied on volunteers and a lot of outside help.
I would say there is no need for two village marinas. Maybe the village could sell off the western one for village waterfront revitalization. They could lease it to a guy with many years of marina experience. Oh, and by the way, I am just messing with you.
Garys a joke

East Moriches, NY

#804 Jan 13, 2013
Forgive me wrote:
<quoted text>I would say there is no need for two village marinas. Maybe the village could sell off the western one for village waterfront revitalization. They could lease it to a guy with many years of marina experience. Oh, and by the way, I am just messing with you.
no you're not. All along Gary wants to get his hands on marina 5 and incorporate it into his marina. Then develop the land by cranberry dock and let the money roll in for himself so he can move to florida. He wants to fill in marina 1 and turn it into Greenport, that way he has the only marina in town. It's not a joke but his real "vision".
March can't come fast enough. I do believe there are 8 people running for 2 seats. All I know is even Gary's fans are done with him. Bye bye "G".
Cannot wait

Shirley, NY

#805 Jan 13, 2013
If Gary goes which seems inevitable I presume it will be over for Victors employment DPW employment and a few others on the books.
Forgive me

Stamford, CT

#806 Jan 13, 2013
Garys a joke wrote:
<quoted text>no you're not. All along Gary wants to get his hands on marina 5 and incorporate it into his marina. Then develop the land by cranberry dock and let the money roll in for himself so he can move to florida. He wants to fill in marina 1 and turn it into Greenport, that way he has the only marina in town. It's not a joke but his real "vision".
March can't come fast enough. I do believe there are 8 people running for 2 seats. All I know is even Gary's fans are done with him. Bye bye "G".
2 seats?
Forgive me

Stamford, CT

#807 Jan 13, 2013
Cannot wait wrote:
If Gary goes which seems inevitable I presume it will be over for Victors employment DPW employment and a few others on the books.
on what basis would any employee "on the books" as you say, be over. You did say you we're his good friend, with that who needs enemy's.
cannot wait

Shirley, NY

#808 Jan 14, 2013
Sorry [forgive me] you have to be mistaken as I have no friends nor do I want them.Friends are the #1 cause of problems.I do not like anyone.
Forgive me

Jamaica, NY

#809 Jan 14, 2013
cannot wait wrote:
Sorry [forgive me] you have to be mistaken as I have no friends nor do I want them.Friends are the #1 cause of problems.I do not like anyone.
Sorry, I didn't look back it was a comment by JOKE who I was answering. But, as long as you mentioned it, you think it will be easy to fire someone who is an employee without cause?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Donald (Sep '15) Thu SmokinJoe 8
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Aug 16 Losasayswhut 89
News Woman in wrong HOV lane on LIE faces charges (Feb '08) Aug 15 Andrea Vazquez 89
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Aug 15 SmokinJoe 9
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug 11 wow 16
Safe to drink Aug 10 Washerwoman 2
tob Aug 9 hoo do you think ... 3

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages