Gary Stiriz Should Resign
RIGHT all the way

East Moriches, NY

#685 Dec 11, 2012
Brady wrote:
Deputy Mayors are Appointed not elected, Gary was selected and wont be on the ballot.The joke is on you.
You are uninformed Mr. Investigator. He is up for re-election. I'm sure he is also running for Mayor because he wants total control. And the joke will be on us if gets it.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#686 Dec 11, 2012
I never said R.I.G.H.T. Was a bad word...I was just identifying the source of the post. And, knowing full well there is going to be an election in March 2013, I know what to expect.
RIGHT all the way

East Moriches, NY

#687 Dec 11, 2012
that is why wrote:
<quoted text>He had his shot and stepped down. I know he had health problems.
I think if he went to the people and reminding them of all the backstabbing that Gary,Bill,Bob and Ken did I think that would help.
If he wants my vote I want to see him at the meetings and workshops asking questions.
I don't think Paul lied to us,I think he was naive to what his fellow trustees had in mind. I liked his vision of the village and would be happy if we were back on track with it. I think Paul really loves Mastic Beach and wants the best for it.
We had an open government when he was our mayor,not like we have now.
I would give him another chance If we can get some new trustees in with him In March.
We can't keep going on like the way we are going,Gary is running out of family members to hire for village jobs.
Bottom line... he said the village would be run with and "army of volunteers" and that we could function on a $500,ooo budget. He wasn't naive, he never did his homework. If he was MY student, he would have received an F-. He lied to get a village then stepped down when he was bullied out. You need more stones then that to work in a government.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#688 Dec 11, 2012
RIGHT all the way wrote:
<quoted text>You are uninformed Mr. Investigator. He is up for re-election. I'm sure he is also running for Mayor because he wants total control. And the joke will be on us if gets it.
Again, not me...this time it was Deer Park. Evan Politico

And, in case you don't remember where that name came from, there was a guy named Evan who ran for trustee and lost. Expect a lot more of these trolls who mimic other user names.
VOTE GARY 2013

Bronx, NY

#689 Dec 11, 2012
JESUS wants four more years
JESUS

West Babylon, NY

#690 Dec 11, 2012
VOTE GARY 2013 wrote:
JESUS wants four more years
No I don't!
Who is Brady

Hendersonville, NC

#691 Dec 11, 2012
agreed wrote:
Because she was sitting at the desk wth all of the other elected officials[till march].So whom might Brady actually be?Nice disguise Brady.
I think Brady is Tim B.
Who is Brady

Hendersonville, NC

#692 Dec 11, 2012
I think Brady is Tim B.
watching

Stamford, CT

#693 Dec 11, 2012
Who is Brady wrote:
I think Brady is Tim B.
I heard she was Jill. At least we don't have to worry about either of them running.
wow

West Babylon, NY

#694 Dec 12, 2012
Gary did not look good last night. He let the Lawyer and Bill talk for him, but we all know who is calling the shots. Even the defenders have to wonder if these trustees are re electable, I think not.
When Tom Fox and Maura Spery starting asking questions Gary look sick. I don't think the board expected that kind of reaction from the public on the terms being made longer. A lot of good people asked good questions,and it was funny to see the boards reaction when Paul Breschard was seen in the back of the room.
Gray turned pale.
But it was good to see Paul again he was looking better then last time we saw him. I think he came out to see his Frankinvillage and what the backstabbers did to his dream.
love that Gary

West Babylon, NY

#695 Dec 12, 2012
watching wrote:
<quoted text>I heard she was Jill. At least we don't have to worry about either of them running.
It's Gail's husband Frank. Look at the old posts for Brady while she was running, then look at the old posts after the election you can see what an ass kisser he became after she got in.
And you can see what an ass kisser for Stiriz she became.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
dump them

West Babylon, NY

#696 Dec 12, 2012
Who is Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Brady is Tim B.
He's to fat and can't see the keyboard. But I will say this he lies a lot like Brady does .
Think first

Stamford, CT

#697 Dec 12, 2012
wow wrote:
Gary did not look good last night. He let the Lawyer and Bill talk for him, but we all know who is calling the shots. Even the defenders have to wonder if these trustees are re electable, I think not.
When Tom Fox and Maura Spery starting asking questions Gary look sick. I don't think the board expected that kind of reaction from the public on the terms being made longer. A lot of good people asked good questions,and it was funny to see the boards reaction when Paul Breschard was seen in the back of the room.
Gray turned pale.
But it was good to see Paul again he was looking better then last time we saw him. I think he came out to see his Frankinvillage and what the backstabbers did to his dream.
Paul put his tail between his legs and ran like a scared puppy when things did not go his way. He is a coward and and embarrassment to this Village. I hope he crawls back under his rock and stays there.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#698 Dec 12, 2012
wow wrote:
Gray turned pale.
Dont even try to spin this one,he had the wheel in the beginning and set the budget and force fed the people the paradise stting in which all is out on the table,all work for free, can work on homes with neighbors hell they rebuilt that village hall no permits or submitted site plans to the TOB as it would have never been approved on the traffic flow ingress egress issues. Face it we got crapped on for some dock and a pissing match and dont forget it - all that voted yes - how did that work out for you look back and list what was said and the realality - Only coolaid keep this going and Paul came in English teacher but I rather keep him History
fed up

West Babylon, NY

#699 Dec 12, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>Dont even try to spin this one,he had the wheel in the beginning and set the budget and force fed the people the paradise stting in which all is out on the table,all work for free, can work on homes with neighbors hell they rebuilt that village hall no permits or submitted site plans to the TOB as it would have never been approved on the traffic flow ingress egress issues. Face it we got crapped on for some dock and a pissing match and dont forget it - all that voted yes - how did that work out for you look back and list what was said and the realality - Only coolaid keep this going and Paul came in English teacher but I rather keep him History
That was Pattersquash Creek Civic Association that was telling Paul what he could with there help. The PCCA even picked the Vision Team for him to run with.
After the election when Paul started asking questions the PCCA told their vision team to start having close door meetings with out Mayor Paul. When they fired the lawyer without Paul knowing that was the last straw and Paul left.
Now we need a mayor, so they pick Bill because "Gary has to much on his plate " and Bill is more likable,but you could see who is running the village,Gary.
Now the PCCA has the most control over the village, and are the biggest Stiriz defenders.
Now that Paul shows up at a meeting everyone is thinking in PCCA what's up.
Only time will tell.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
I was there

Bronx, NY

#700 Dec 12, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>That was Pattersquash Creek Civic Association that was telling Paul what he could with there help. The PCCA even picked the Vision Team for him to run with.
After the election when Paul started asking questions the PCCA told their vision team to start having close door meetings with out Mayor Paul. When they fired the lawyer without Paul knowing that was the last straw and Paul left.
Now we need a mayor, so they pick Bill because "Gary has to much on his plate " and Bill is more likable,but you could see who is running the village,Gary.
Now the PCCA has the most control over the village, and are the biggest Stiriz defenders.
Only time will tell.
Paul cut ties with PCCA too!

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#701 Dec 12, 2012
fed up wrote:
<quoted text>That was Pattersquash Creek Civic Association that was telling Paul what he could with there help. The PCCA even picked the Vision Team for him to run with.
Only time will tell.
So basically, he followed brainlessly you're saying?
welcome home

West Babylon, NY

#702 Dec 12, 2012
Think first wrote:
<quoted text>
Paul put his tail between his legs and ran like a scared puppy when things did not go his way. He is a coward and and embarrassment to this Village. I hope he crawls back under his rock and stays there.
I don't think that will happen,I think Paul saw what happen at the meeting last night. The public can see that the version team which was pick to run with him by the PCCA is now backstabbing the people in the village just like they did to him.
When he resigned at the last meeting that he was mayor Gary had a smile on his face,now the village was theirs. This was all a plan to get rid of Paul. I don't see Gary,Bill or Bob smiling any more, the people are mad and want a new board.
Sure,Paul could have stayed and had a heart attack and died working with a board that would not work with him.
I am sure they would put a statue of him in the village square with a sign saying he died for his village. And I am sure Gary's wife at the Cultural Arts Guild or a Stiriz would make a statue to save the village money,of coarse it would be smaller then the one already there of Gary, but it did not happen that way.
Paul is back and I am glad to see that.
Now that he knows what went wrong and who his real supporters are I hope he will work with them to get this back on track.
P.S. I don't think that was a tail you were looking at.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
payback

Coram, NY

#703 Dec 12, 2012
After we get our new trustees elected than we will keep the 12+ code enforcers taking there shifts at Garys business,Biondi's house writing summons for every infraction they could find wrong.We will give them there payback for making our lives a living hell.
to the dishonest village

West Babylon, NY

#704 Dec 12, 2012
payback wrote:
After we get our new trustees elected than we will keep the 12+ code enforcers taking there shifts at Garys business,Biondi's house writing summons for every infraction they could find wrong.We will give them there payback for making our lives a living hell.
And don't forget Tim Brojer mister three jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SUNY-EMPIRE College Road Tue SmokinJoe 1
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Tue Badtothebone 90
Vick Zeelany Tue Badtothebone 2
Don Woolley (Dec '10) Oct 14 SmokinJoe 12
horse boarding (Jan '13) Oct 13 Jennifer 58
SCCC Natures Garden (Dec '12) Oct 12 SmokinJoe 9
S Prestano Bakery Oct 7 Mario 34

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance