Gary Stiriz Should Resign
what a joke

East Moriches, NY

#620 Dec 5, 2012
decided wrote:
Well it happen at the workshop tonight folks,they voted in a resolution extending the terms of office for the mayor and the board of trustees from two to four years.
We will still have an election in March 2013 but whoever gets in will be in for four years.
They say an election ever year is too much for the village. When someone from the public ask if he could speak, the lawyer said it is not aloud at a work shop,when told it was aloud in the past and even last week the lawyer said it was a mistake.So much for free speech and open government.
The board also voted to pay Unicorn Motors $4,215.12 for storm damage repairs to automobiles, doesn't the village have insurance? Did this go out for bids?
We are counting on these five people to run our lives,I think it's time to dissolve this village or get some people who will open up everything to the public voted in in March.
Gary was pushing the cultural arts again,his wife is president, and the chamber of commerce,both he and Virgilia on on the board with his friend Mario Vigliotta.
Like I said, time to dissolve, these people only care about money and themselves.
What did you expect? That we would be "better" than the TOB? Yes Brady, this was foretold in my crystal ball. And yes, I used a new name because it's appropriate. This village is a joke.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#621 Dec 5, 2012
The insurance should have kicked in but maybe that would require a adjuster to view eactly what the damage was and to estimate a settlement. That would mean that the bill cannot be puffed. What exactly was the damage if it was on Garys home why did not the village attorney require those using village cars/trucks to have a endosment on thier home policies to cover such a loss. Consumer affairs I believe has a department to handle such issues and a inquiry can be made as a third party which I will research in the next few days and who signed off on the repairs for release of funds ? There should be 3 names required to endorse a check such as this so that it would reuire more people to be accountable for that decision to pay and the fallout to effect all if it was fraudulant as I suspect here .
freedom

West Babylon, NY

#622 Dec 6, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
The insurance should have kicked in but maybe that would require a adjuster to view eactly what the damage was and to estimate a settlement. That would mean that the bill cannot be puffed. What exactly was the damage if it was on Garys home why did not the village attorney require those using village cars/trucks to have a endosment on thier home policies to cover such a loss. Consumer affairs I believe has a department to handle such issues and a inquiry can be made as a third party which I will research in the next few days and who signed off on the repairs for release of funds ? There should be 3 names required to endorse a check such as this so that it would reuire more people to be accountable for that decision to pay and the fallout to effect all if it was fraudulant as I suspect here .
In the summer car number one was repaired by Unicorn for over six thousands dollars at that time we were told that the insurance would pay back the village. This time they did not said anything like that. Sounds to me like another no bid pay back contract.
We have to replace these three people in March with people who ask questions and want answers. I really don't care if they were anti-village at one time, it would probably be even better.
The ones we get in should make the village accountable for what is going on and open the books so the people can see where our tax dollars are going.
The village has gone nowhere in two years except for a few people, do we need four more years of the good old boys?
Time for a change, this is worst then Brookhaven!
VILLAGE YES MAN

Bronx, NY

#623 Dec 6, 2012
freedom wrote:
<quoted text>In the summer car number one was repaired by Unicorn for over six thousands dollars at that time we were told that the insurance would pay back the village. This time they did not said anything like that. Sounds to me like another no bid pay back contract.
We have to replace these three people in March with people who ask questions and want answers. I really don't care if they were anti-village at one time, it would probably be even better.
The ones we get in should make the village accountable for what is going on and open the books so the people can see where our tax dollars are going.
The village has gone nowhere in two years except for a few people, do we need four more years of the good old boys?
Time for a change, this is worst then Brookhaven!
I drive around and see things cleaning up. Stop causing problems because you have personal issues...
Brady

Stamford, CT

#624 Dec 6, 2012
what a joke wrote:
<quoted text>What did you expect? That we would be "better" than the TOB? Yes Brady, this was foretold in my crystal ball. And yes, I used a new name because it's appropriate. This village is a joke.
Remember my post a while back telling you to read Village of NY section 9.03?

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#625 Dec 6, 2012
VILLAGE YES MAN wrote:
<quoted text>I drive around and see things cleaning up. Stop causing problems because you have personal issues...
Cleaning up??? Why don't you take a ride down towed the end of Cranberry. Still LOT'S of Sandy debris that hasn't even been touched...this was seen by ME on Wed while I was out making some care package deliveries....that were from Sayville Chamber of Commerce by the way....STILL NOTHING FROM MBV.....just sayin...can't wait for changes in March. Time for THEM to work for US....
ha ha ha

White Plains, NY

#626 Dec 6, 2012
hey, isn't it funny how people were told we would have MORE control and we have less. five people are deciding our fate. i guess we were RIGHT
Brady

Stamford, CT

#627 Dec 6, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
hey, isn't it funny how people were told we would have MORE control and we have less. five people are deciding our fate. i guess we were RIGHT
Actually, it only takes three to out vote the others. Does that make it suck even more?
sorry

West Babylon, NY

#628 Dec 6, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
No it's not funny it's sad.
But you are right and I was wrong about how great a village would be, and we are all stuck with it.From what I heard to dissolve is hard but to vote out some of these clowns in March is easier.
By the way, on the terms going from two years to four years at last night work shop Carol was the only one to vote no. She felt that the public should have a say in this before it was put up for a vote. The mayor and other trustees look at her like she was crazy and went ahead and voted yes.
At lease one trustee is thinking about the people who live here.
lost on the road

West Babylon, NY

#629 Dec 6, 2012
VILLAGE YES MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I drive around and see things cleaning up. Stop causing problems because you have personal issues...
That's because you are driving around the wrong village Frank.
New Name Here

East Moriches, NY

#630 Dec 6, 2012
VILLAGE YES MAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The place isnt "cleaned up"! What kind of village blinders do you wear? Stop saying the village is wonderful just because you get paid by them! There is STILL garbage on the roads from Sandy and the "mayor" refuses to clean anymore! F-us, right?
The TOB would have cleaned and cleared ALL the debris by now. But not the village! Go to Elm and Riviera, GARBAGE everywhere that was dumped from Sandy and is still there!(I guess now it was on topix's the village will do something about it)
New Name Here

East Moriches, NY

#631 Dec 6, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, it only takes three to out vote the others. Does that make it suck even more?
Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you such a mindless sheep that you need to be controlled at every aspect of your life? Any lie is good enough as long as we are a village, right?
At least Gary couldn't stop our right to vote and he WILL be gone come spring.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#632 Dec 6, 2012
New Name Here wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? What the hell is wrong with you? Are you such a mindless sheep that you need to be controlled at every aspect of your life? Any lie is good enough as long as we are a village, right?
At least Gary couldn't stop our right to vote and he WILL be gone come spring.
I was only trying to help. You said the village is controlled by 5 people...it is actually controlled by 3 because a 3-2 decision is all that is needed. You said you wanted to be R.I.G.H.T.
Dear Santa

Mastic, NY

#633 Dec 6, 2012
I wish you negative people would grow a set and voice your concerns in an open meeting.
fraudNomil

Mastic, NY

#635 Dec 6, 2012
KneeGrow wrote:
<quoted text>out Gary
You are a complete fraud.Fake proxy. You live in your parents basement.
hooray for Carol

West Babylon, NY

#638 Dec 6, 2012
sorry wrote:
<quoted text>No it's not funny it's sad.
But you are right and I was wrong about how great a village would be, and we are all stuck with it.From what I heard to dissolve is hard but to vote out some of these clowns in March is easier.
By the way, on the terms going from two years to four years at last night work shop Carol was the only one to vote no. She felt that the public should have a say in this before it was put up for a vote. The mayor and other trustees look at her like she was crazy and went ahead and voted yes.
At lease one trustee is thinking about the people who live here.
Good for Carol Bissonette its about one of the trustees voted with the homeowners in mind.I was thinking that Gail would have the balls to do so but I was wrong.
Carol is not one of the group and thinks on her own. I was wondering when the old Bissonette would come out and am glad to see its finely here.
She has always been a watchdog for us.
watchin

Mastic, NY

#639 Dec 6, 2012
hooray for Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Good for Carol Bissonette its about one of the trustees voted with the homeowners in mind.I was thinking that Gail would have the balls to do so but I was wrong.
Carol is not one of the group and thinks on her own. I was wondering when the old Bissonette would come out and am glad to see its finely here.
Really? I haven't seen Carol in six months. Maybe she's watchin someplace else?
Brady

Bronx, NY

#640 Dec 6, 2012
Can Carrol face sit?
just wondering

West Babylon, NY

#641 Dec 7, 2012
watchin wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I haven't seen Carol in six months. Maybe she's watchin someplace else?
maybe your clueless.
A new board

West Babylon, NY

#643 Dec 7, 2012
hooray for Carol wrote:
<quoted text>Good for Carol Bissonette its about one of the trustees voted with the homeowners in mind.I was thinking that Gail would have the balls to do so but I was wrong.
She has my vote in March,Stiriz does not like her just look at his face when she questions them.
And she is the only one who does questions them the board.
If you go to the work shops it seems like they have gone over everything before and are reading from a scrip.
I wounder if they are having private meetings behind Carols back like they did with Paul.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 16 hr My name is unknown 140
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Fri Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Thu Facepunch Grandpa 130
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 21 Badothebone 78
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Jan '16 mikelongisland 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages