Gary Stiriz Should Resign
Favorite-itis

Mastic Beach, NY

#578 Dec 2, 2012
Gary should be allowed to re-build for the same reason that he is allowed to close a public rd (Iris) to store his marina boats on. Gary is more worthy than anybody else who sustained damage from the storm. Isn't that correct Ms Brady aka Virgilia. Poor Gary simply deserves more consideration than other residents. After all, he works soo hard and for no pay. We should all feel sorry for him because he never sought office we forced this job on him. Poor poor Gary. Oh wait, He asked for this no pay job. Um, uh, never mind.
new name here

Mastic Beach, NY

#579 Dec 2, 2012
Favorite-itis wrote:
Gary should be allowed to re-build for the same reason that he is allowed to close a public rd (Iris) to store his marina boats on. Gary is more worthy than anybody else who sustained damage from the storm. Isn't that correct Ms Brady aka Virgilia. Poor Gary simply deserves more consideration than other residents. After all, he works soo hard and for no pay. We should all feel sorry for him because he never sought office we forced this job on him. Poor poor Gary. Oh wait, He asked for this no pay job. Um, uh, never mind.
When you look at all that Gary has had in return for being Deputy Mayor, I wouldn't really call it "a no pay job". He's saved thousands in fines (illegally stored boats), made thousands for his family (DHS), uses village equipment at his marina, drives a village truck everywhere (no more spending money on gas) and will force us to be stuck with him for another year after he takes away our right to vote in the next election. I have to say the "no pay job" was pretty good to Gary.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#580 Dec 2, 2012
new name here wrote:
<quoted text>When you look at all that Gary has had in return for being Deputy Mayor, I wouldn't really call it "a no pay job". He's saved thousands in fines (illegally stored boats), made thousands for his family (DHS), uses village equipment at his marina, drives a village truck everywhere (no more spending money on gas) and will force us to be stuck with him for another year after he takes away our right to vote in the next election. I have to say the "no pay job" was pretty good to Gary.
Use of truck is to conduct village business only . Anything outside of that scope is a violation . Misuse of funds and a host of code of ethics - now chime in Brady will a side order of stupid
Keelhauled

Mastic Beach, NY

#581 Dec 2, 2012
Bently Benard Baxter wrote:
<quoted text>Use of truck is to conduct village business only . Anything outside of that scope is a violation . Misuse of funds and a host of code of ethics - now chime in Brady will a side order of stupid
Gary has operated within the definition of what the law says. "Cousin" is not legally "family". Under the law. Ethics could be another story. If you file a complaint with the village ethics board. Oh that's right. We don't have one.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#582 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>Use of truck is to conduct village business only . Anything outside of that scope is a violation . Misuse of funds and a host of code of ethics - now chime in Brady will a side order of stupid
why don't you bring this up at the next work session!

Where are all the nominating petitions? I amazed that all the posters on here haven't submitted yet!

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#583 Dec 2, 2012
Its good to be Gary wrote:
<quoted text>First of all, he is using a village truck with a village logo on the side I don't remember them saying you get a village truck or car to use 24-7.
Second, my friend has been trying to see his boat at Stiriz's place since they were notified that their boat was damage by Stiriz and can't get in to see it. He said that they are not even returning his phone calls.
And their are reports and photos of Stiriz crushing boats and putting them in dumpsters at his place.
What is he hiding that a village street has to be closed down with the village yellow road blocks?
Tell your friend to go down there during business hours in person & walk in...what are they going to do, call Code Enforcement to arrest him....make sure he brings his camera.

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#584 Dec 2, 2012
and why not wrote:
<quoted text>He deserves it. He works hard for this community
Hard filling his @ his families pockets w our money.....

Location hidden

#585 Dec 2, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you bring this up at the next work session!
Where are all the nominating petitions? I amazed that all the posters on here haven't submitted yet!
Sorry why would you think I would run. Would do it if my first act is to order a accounting and investigation of the trustees. Second would be to auction off the equitment and third would be to hand the village keys back to TOB- That would advance MB more than what is being done now
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#586 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text> Sorry why would you think I would run. Would do it if my first act is to order a accounting and investigation of the trustees. Second would be to auction off the equitment and third would be to hand the village keys back to TOB- That would advance MB more than what is being done now
I meant ALL of the other posters on here. Your priorities are not even possible if you we're to be elected as mayor.

Location hidden

#587 Dec 2, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I meant ALL of the other posters on here. Your priorities are not even possible if you we're to be elected as mayor.
It would go in as a prop . I can use resorces to investigate especially to expose misappropiations of funds, conversion and would be easy to crack the village employees. And believe me there is plenty there still want to see a total accounting by a outside service with accress to all records not what is presented. Know what to look for and where to look . Even if 1 stamp was used to mail a christmas card that is a crime and those that knew are as guilty as those that took it - Kid u not. Now explain in all this time why a audit was not completed and mileage vouchers and such used in the begining not put out to the village for review. Thats a starting point . I know it is there the village controllers know it is there just need to smoke them out . May already be underway.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#588 Dec 2, 2012
<quoted text>It would go in as a prop . I can use resorces to investigate especially to expose misappropiations of funds, conversion and would be easy to crack the village employees. And believe me there is plenty there still want to see a total accounting by a outside service with accress to all records not what is presented. Know what to look for and where to look . Even if 1 stamp was used to mail a christmas card that is a crime and those that knew are as guilty as those that took it - Kid u not. Now explain in all this time why a audit was not completed and mileage vouchers and such used in the begining not put out to the village for review. Thats a starting point . I know it is there the village controllers know it is there just need to smoke them out . May already be underway.
You should write a mystery novel.
to the dishonest village

Shirley, NY

#589 Dec 2, 2012
Favorite-itis wrote:
What we were told was that the back bottom wall of his home/building fell down. If this is the case why is he still living there while they are still working to repair it?
And why is Iris Rd. closed with all those boats out there? What if theirs a fire how will they get down there to put it out?

Location hidden

#591 Dec 2, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You should write a mystery novel.
The mystery is how the village gets away with it? When those that question obtain knowledge from that they will question aurtority. With the power of the vote and the known avenues in which to call to light the corruption a great power will intervene.(Cue trumpets) Enter Spota

Location hidden

#592 Dec 2, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>That coming from the man who refuses to go to any village meetings because he is 'too busy' on those nights.
Still never answered why a public audit was not completed why mileage vouchers and disbursement have not been posted? Riddle me that. By avoiding the question it will not go away
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#594 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Still never answered why a public audit was not completed why mileage vouchers and disbursement have not been posted? Riddle me that. By avoiding the question it will not go away
How the hell would I know? I don't go to meetings, remember...

Location hidden

#595 Dec 3, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How the hell would I know? I don't go to meetings, remember...
Know your brain dont work but your prepaid phone does. Call and ask and let me know the answer want to hear the response direct from you and what u are told and whom u spoke with.
new name here

Mastic Beach, NY

#596 Dec 3, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>why don't you bring this up at the next work session!
Why? This isn't a "we should dissolve the village" thread. Its a "Gary should resign" thread.
We want Gary to resign, not to dissolve the village. Get it straight.
At the very least, we want the right to vote him out in March.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#597 Dec 3, 2012
<quoted text>Know your brain dont work but your prepaid phone does. Call and ask and let me know the answer want to hear the response direct from you and what u are told and whom u spoke with.
Who do you think you are? I am not the person making all these frivolous assertions. I am a citizen who voted yes for the village and I am still happy I did.
just wondering

Shirley, NY

#598 Dec 3, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who do you think you are? I am not the person making all these frivolous assertions. I am a citizen who voted yes for the village and I am still happy I did.
Spoken by a true Stiriz defender "who never goes to meetings" but knows a lot what is going on in village hall.
And by the way Virgilia, you said they were looking for a new village hall because they have to be out by Feb. 2013. Will this be an emergency deal that Stiriz will cut with his friends like Mario Vigliotta or SAl?
Can't wait for the B/S answer for this one.

Location hidden

#599 Dec 3, 2012
just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>Spoken by a true Stiriz defender "who never goes to meetings" but knows a lot what is going on in village hall.
And by the way Virgilia, you said they were looking for a new village hall because they have to be out by Feb. 2013. Will this be an emergency deal that Stiriz will cut with his friends like Mario Vigliotta or SAl?
Can't wait for the B/S answer for this one.
if Paul was still in office they would not be looking ,you can figure that one out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
village historian is a drunk racist 1 hr al s 1
Evan P rescued 2 girls, mom at Smith Point Par... 3 hr Brady 3
looking for a women to have a threesome with me... (Aug '11) 7 hr robee25 6
Subway (May '14) 7 hr Pitchman 5
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... 8 hr So What 82
Secret Special Meeting? Mon Ha Ha Ha 16
News Suffolk marine cop, others rescue 2 girls, mom ... Mon Evan Politico 3
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE