bob d

Shirley, NY

#510 Nov 27, 2012
because something is happening here and you don't know what it is........do you ms. brady
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#511 Nov 27, 2012
bob d wrote:
because something is happening here and you don't know what it is........do you ms. brady
No, I am in a FOG!
Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#512 Nov 27, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I love your new name. You know what else is lame... Bruce thinking he will get a permit to redo his washed out foundation.
Why? Is the village giving permits on a friend by friend bases?
If the engineers says his house is stable, he should get a permit. If he doesn't get one while "friends of Gary" do, that will be a nice lawsuit against the village. And I'm sure if Bruce is denied a permit because he is out spoken against the current leaders of our village, he will sue. But I doubt that will happen. The village cant play favorites, remember how we were going to "be better than that"?(MBVEC)
Time will tell.
Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#513 Nov 27, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, I am in a FOG!
Well, the F key is next to the D key, so I'm sure he meant DOG. Do you understand it now? Or he meant Frog, but I don't think Gary has a pet Frog. He may, not sure. But I'm pretty sure he meant DOG. Hope that helps!:)
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#514 Nov 27, 2012
Lamo wrote:
<quoted text>Well, the F key is next to the D key, so I'm sure he meant DOG. Do you understand it now? Or he meant Frog, but I don't think Gary has a pet Frog. He may, not sure. But I'm pretty sure he meant DOG. Hope that helps!:)
Why would Vic have to tell someone how to save their dog? There just might be a different lame reason for your post.
Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#515 Nov 27, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Vic have to tell someone how to save their dog? There just might be a different lame reason for your post.
OK Fine. How about "You're stupid" then. Hows that? If you can't figure out that the poster meant DOG and not FOG, then you're on your own.
But I agree with everyone else, Gary should resign or at least give us the opportunity to vote him out in next springs election.

But you never answered the important question. Why would it be difficult for Bruce to get a permit to fix his house? I'm sure the village wont go so far as to only allow their immediate friends to get permits to rebuild their homes, so why would it difficult for Bruce? Does the village have other ideas for all that waterfront property?? Bottom line... Bruce gets his permits, the village NEVER gets the waterfront and Gary gets voted out.(if he wont let us vote next year, then definitely the year after)
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#516 Nov 27, 2012
Lamo wrote:
<quoted text>OK Fine. How about "You're stupid" then. Hows that? If you can't figure out that the poster meant DOG and not FOG, then you're on your own.
But I agree with everyone else, Gary should resign or at least give us the opportunity to vote him out in next springs election.
But you never answered the important question. Why would it be difficult for Bruce to get a permit to fix his house? I'm sure the village wont go so far as to only allow their immediate friends to get permits to rebuild their homes, so why would it difficult for Bruce? Does the village have other ideas for all that waterfront property?? Bottom line... Bruce gets his permits, the village NEVER gets the waterfront and Gary gets voted out.(if he wont let us vote next year, then definitely the year after)
Gee, you're a little teste. Who cares what I think? Just because I don't think he should be allowed to rebuild, I'm stupid, right? I don't know anything, I am still in a fog.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#517 Nov 27, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you're a little teste. Who cares what I think? Just because I don't think he should be allowed to rebuild, I'm stupid, right? I don't know anything, I am still in a fog.
Sometime the DEC will not allow a rebuild especially if it does not conform. The newer codes will apply or like the stick docks may not be allowed to stay if condemed. May DEC should take a look and determine what is to happen. They after all decide and will sort it out. The boats he stored and got damaged may not ven be covered if facility was not deemed permitted use . Good luck playing by the rules
Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#518 Nov 27, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Gee, you're a little teste. Who cares what I think? Just because I don't think he should be allowed to rebuild, I'm stupid, right? I don't know anything, I am still in a fog.
Why Brady? Why shouldn't a tax payer of MBV NOT be allowed to rebuild their home? Because he was out-spoken about the village? Doesn't fit into your "idea" of who should live here? Are you actually concerned with the environment and our waterfront and over developing? Does that also mean you think Gary shouldn't be allowed to rebuild his business? Im sure if Gary gets a permit to rebuild his business and "home", Bruce can get one also. But I'm REALLY interested to know your reasoning behind you not wanting him to rebuild his home. It can't be something so childish as "he was mean and told lies!"
Love that Brady

Shirley, NY

#519 Nov 28, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why would Vic have to tell someone how to save their dog? There just might be a different lame reason for your post.
On Nov. 19 Victor posted "You are all morons garys fog & cat are fine"
Boy Brady for someone who knows all and everything, you can be pretty stupid.
Maybe that's why your a Stririz defender.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#520 Nov 28, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text>On Nov. 19 Victor posted "You are all morons garys fog & cat are fine"
Boy Brady for someone who knows all and everything, you can be pretty stupid.
Maybe that's why your a Stririz defender.
I am a nobody. My opinion counts for squat. So, what do you care what I say.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#522 Nov 28, 2012
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you know he wont get one since you are part of the in crowd with Gary.
I am NOT party to any of the decisions. if someone can accuse him of abandonment of his pets, which is untrue, I can say I don't think he should be allowed to rebuild.
Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#523 Nov 28, 2012
I'm still curious as to why you think Bruce shouldn't receive a permit to rebuild? Thats all. YOU put it out there, please explain. And does that include Gary in the rebuilding process or just Bruce? Is it for environmental reasons or just childish, petty reasons? Inquiring minds want to know.(see post 518)

I'm sure its a lamo excuse anyways.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#525 Nov 28, 2012
Lamo wrote:
I'm still curious as to why you think Bruce shouldn't receive a permit to rebuild? Thats all. YOU put it out there, please explain. And does that include Gary in the rebuilding process or just Bruce? Is it for environmental reasons or just childish, petty reasons? Inquiring minds want to know.(see post 518)
I'm sure its a lamo excuse anyways.
Because I am worried for his safety...flood zone.
URA BIG time Lamo

Mastic Beach, NY

#526 Nov 28, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Because I am worried for his safety...flood zone.
So Gary should leave also? You know, flood zone and all.
And that doesn't come close to an answer as to why it will be "lame that Bruce thinks he will get a permit to repair his foundation".
I get it, childish reasons.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#527 Nov 29, 2012
URA BIG time Lamo wrote:
<quoted text>So Gary should leave also? You know, flood zone and all.
And that doesn't come close to an answer as to why it will be "lame that Bruce thinks he will get a permit to repair his foundation".
I get it, childish reasons.
You seem angry. Why am I not entitled to my opinion? Maybe I really do care for his safety. I also heard the county land next to his is a habitat for the piping plover and the tiger salamander.(But I know you will think that's lame too!)
ha ha ha

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#528 Nov 29, 2012
i read in newsday today that gary did not have flood insurance on his marina. how is a marina allowed to operate without flood insurance? it seems a little ridiculous that it is not required by law to have flood insurance at a marina.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#529 Nov 29, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
i read in newsday today that gary did not have flood insurance on his marina. how is a marina allowed to operate without flood insurance? it seems a little ridiculous that it is not required by law to have flood insurance at a marina.
Are you serious? Nobody is required to have flood insurance, unless the property is subject to a mortgage. This was a nasty storm and it was only a cat one!

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#530 Nov 29, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? Nobody is required to have flood insurance, unless the property is subject to a mortgage. This was a nasty storm and it was only a cat one!
Well really my home owners insurance requires me to have flood insurance or they will drop me. And although Im in a zone three area its only 20 yards from zone two. My mortgage company couldnt give a crap.
ha ha ha

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#531 Nov 29, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Are you serious? Nobody is required to have flood insurance, unless the property is subject to a mortgage. This was a nasty storm and it was only a cat one!
i am required to have flood insurance. in fact, most businesses are required to have insurance to operate. if a business is on the water, they should be required to have flood insurance. i would be severely pissed off if my boat was stored and got ruined in a flood and then i was told, oops, i don't have insurance for that. it's just bad business to have no flood insurance when your business is in a flood zone

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Race War 56 min mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Sat Busted 16
Subway (May '14) Dec 18 Taxes Due 3
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
MBPOA Law suit Dec 16 Question 80

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating
Find my Match