Dobbs Ferry, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

i haven't seen frank, but i haven't been looking for him either. i have seen lots of people who lost their own homes helping others. that's what makes mb a great community.
HF Freind

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Honest Frank passed away October 18th.Show some respect.
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

HF Freind wrote:
Honest Frank passed away October 18th.Show some respect.
Are you joking?
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you joking?
This is the same poster who uses Evan Politico and all the other iterations. HF is not dead. This is just another example of the depths idiots will go to in order to try to bring down our community. Sadly, he is not the only one.
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>This is the same poster who uses Evan Politico and all the other iterations. HF is not dead. This is just another example of the depths idiots will go to in order to try to bring down our community. Sadly, he is not the only one.
After what we have gone through the last couple of weeks, I don't think anyone can bring down this community. Hundreds of people have been volunteering and donating. Even people who lost a lot are giving to others. The morons who try to bash this community should be out helping instead making idiotic comments here.
Wait What

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
After what we have gone through the last couple of weeks, I don't think anyone can bring down this community. Hundreds of people have been volunteering and donating. Even people who lost a lot are giving to others. The morons who try to bash this community should be out helping instead making idiotic comments here.
Wait. How is a person a moron because they don't like the leaders of the village? I have witnessed many people who don't want or like the village helping others and helping MB. Just because people don't want a new layer of government doesn't make them a moron.

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Wait What wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. How is a person a moron because they don't like the leaders of the village? I have witnessed many people who don't want or like the village helping others and helping MB. Just because people don't want a new layer of government doesn't make them a moron.
I think he's referring more to the people who always have something negative to say about MB as a whole....not the Village Non - Supporters.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Wait What wrote:
<quoted text>Wait. How is a person a moron because they don't like the leaders of the village? I have witnessed many people who don't want or like the village helping others and helping MB. Just because people don't want a new layer of government doesn't make them a moron.
Great, you don't like people to be called morons....The poster was not talking about the damn village or it's leaders. He was just throwing up BS. I am sure Honest Frank would laugh that the other MORON said he was dead! The comments made by me (Brady) and MBLover are not about the village.
DeputyMayorMcChe ese

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>The comments made by me (Brady) and MBLover are not about the village.
Yes Uncle Brady, we know you would never say anything bad about the village government.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

DeputyMayorMcCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Uncle Brady, we know you would never say anything bad about the village government.
Why should I. And, since my identity was outed....it's Aunt Brady.
You are Clueless

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Wow did you go around assessing the damage of all the PCCA members homes?? How exactly is it you know Frank did not sustain any damage, because I happen to know he did, I also know that he has been working. I am a pcca member and have been volunteering since the storm, how dare you assume that our members are not out there helping. I have been at the nutrition center everyday, i have made and delivered meals to peopleI can also guarantee who have no electric no way of getting out, i have went shopping and donated goods, blankets, coats, money. I can assureyou that there are several other members out there doing the same. And where would you like us to store goods? If we had a pllace we would be more than happy to store any kinds of goods.
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. They don't get it. TOB always was here. Snow storms? They were here first. Heck, they even plowed today. Was that the village plowing? NO! The village is not on top of it. If it wasn't for the Town, state and federal government, we would be in deep doo-doo. But yes, Village officials will say what a great job they did and not mention all the help that we received.
MBPOA is also a warming spot. If you are cold, go there. What I want to know is why isn't village hall a spot for groups to drop off goods? St. Judes is now turning away charity because they have no more room. MBPOA has filled their Club house to the gills and has no more room. Wheres the PCCA and village hall with meals and cloths and warming centers. The president of the PCCA, who suffered no damage to his house, sure is keeping a low profile. I thought as a well minded civic leader he would be here to help. Oh well, we always have the MBPOA to offer a hand.
Karen Meier

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I repeat...show me proof any code guys in MBV are armed. Otherwise, stay on 2nd Street behind your iron gates.
Who are you to tell people to stay on thier 2nd street????. Behind thier Iron gates!!!!!! Rude!!!!!
Karen Meier

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

Who are you to tell people to stay behind the iron gates???? RUDE!!!!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 17, 2012

Judged:

HUH wrote:
<quoted text>BULL SH!T! Whats the matter? Are you upset that it was proven to be true? If you can't stand the lies, get out of the village. This village is run on lies and BS.
Rude...now here is an example of rude...

Sorry if I offended you.
really now

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Route Nine wrote:
Well they had Route 66 and Mastic has Dirt Road Beach filled with broken beer and wine bottles. Only town littered with hypodermic needles and beer cans. Crack Head Beach they call Mastic Beach. What a bunch of morons and welfare trash in Mastic!
you sir, are a jerk
tommyboy

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

well people it just goes to show you that you cant fix stupid. all the officials of mbv are corrupt i voted no for this village. and to all the people who voted yes, like i said earlyer YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
Brady

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

tommyboy wrote:
well people it just goes to show you that you cant fix stupid. all the officials of mbv are corrupt i voted no for this village. and to all the people who voted yes, like i said earlyer YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!
So, what are you going to do?
dump them

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

tommyboy wrote:
No, but you can replace them in March of next year.
And that includes the two corrupt ones.
mastic beach since 1958

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I think we are going down the wrong road We need out side honsty not our fire offical / mayor and vice mayor gary no has to be said marina / business man where mr paul when you need him please help our town not your pockets Lets do it for OUR VILLAGE not polites get your act together and stop waiting for your PAYCHECKS 1958-?

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2013

Judged:

I rather hit the reset button and hand it back to TOB . Services have not gotten any better and their sandbox is bigger than Garys. Maybe if I was related I would be on here trying to save the sinking ship also.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 7 hr Badtothebone 47
does anybody know if teresa locaso passed away? 11 hr PANDORA1234 1
bruce and maura are useless 14 hr hoodo 52
Stargazer Traffic hazard near 51 and sunrise (Oct '12) 16 hr Eastport Resident... 4
Suffolk Community College (Jul '13) Wed Jayar 5
Debate: Ferguson - Mastic Beach, NY Wed hoodo 3
Why hasn't CHRIS PARSLEY been arrested? (Feb '13) Wed patch resident 4

Search the Middle Island Forum:
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••