Mastic Beach Village Being Investiga...
MB Lover

White Plains, NY

#122 Sep 7, 2012
Gary has ask the Suffolk County Cops to get lost he can handel every thing with his Codeies.
MB Lover

White Plains, NY

#124 Sep 7, 2012
Now is Shady Brady, Bradys love child or the other way around.
Brady

Manorville, NY

#125 Sep 7, 2012
Maybe the DA can investigate that too!
Smith Point kid

Mastic, NY

#126 Nov 5, 2012
Has anyone bothered to notice the great job the village did to clean up or are you to busy looking to see who is carrying a sidearm . The ares needs all the law enforcement we can get if they have a license to Cary and the village allows it That's it
MBV PIRATE

East Northport, NY

#127 Nov 5, 2012
Smith Point kid wrote:
Has anyone bothered to notice the great job the village did to clean up or are you to busy looking to see who is carrying a sidearm . The ares needs all the law enforcement we can get if they have a license to Cary and the village allows it That's it
NOONE messes with the Rs Matey!Pirate fest in full effect Yo!Gary saved the day again Yo!KUDOS Gary! An even better job than the GREAT STORM of 2011 Yo!
Waiting for March

Mastic, NY

#128 Nov 6, 2012
Smith Point kid wrote:
Gary will be forming a village navy if he gets reelected.
Home owner

Mastic Beach, NY

#129 Nov 6, 2012
I'm guessing none of you heard the little boy who has cancer house got robbed or the 7-11 or the gas stations in town that got robbed? I guess it's the same old story who thinks they can do the job better.
I've lived here for 25 years and never did I see this town get so clean after a storm so quickly. The only thing I see wrong is get Lipa out here to get lights back on.

People need to focus on one thing. Building a village people want to live in. Because without the people you have nothing.

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#130 Nov 7, 2012
You all know I am anti - village. I applaud the workers who cleaned up after Sandy. Even if they were someones relative or whatever. I dont agree with that but these guys did a great job. Brookhaven would have been two weeks later.
LIPA on the other hand can SMD. Thank god for these out of state workers. Alls I saw was LIPA guys in cars giving work orders out. And that was in every town I went to.
As for looters. They should be shot on site.
Low life scum bags.
Devestated and Destroyed

Bay Shore, NY

#131 Nov 7, 2012
I am appalled at how all you people are behaving...I voted for the village association and now I regret it..Not a single person came around to see how we were doing or if anyone in my area was dead or alive...Code enforcers stopped people from other towns coming into MB to give out clothing, food and blankets and i know this for a fact because i saw it with my own eyes...Its a disgrace how the association has handled this terrible ordeal..All those people that work for and at the association including all board members,mayor and deputy mayor ought to be ashamed at themselves..peoples homes and lives have been destroyed and no one there seems to give a shit...and condeming homes just because the association doesnt want them there!!! youre kidding me...just a disgrace...they should all rot in hell...i know i will not be voting for the village and will vote to get them the hell out...
Devestated and Destroyed

Bay Shore, NY

#132 Nov 7, 2012
And cleaning up??? Really??? You people need to go down by the water...down Cranberry, Riveria and Bayview...NOONE has cleaned up a fucking thing there...My garbage from my house has been there since last week including..docks...seeweed..an d all my household items that i lost...so please dont say they did a wonderful job unless you know for a fact that everyones house and property has been cleaned up...not just your own...
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#133 Nov 7, 2012
If you werin a mandatory evacuation zone & did not leave dont expect anyone to come & check on you
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#134 Nov 7, 2012
Devestated and Destroyed wrote:
And cleaning up??? Really??? You people need to go down by the water...down Cranberry, Riveria and Bayview...NOONE has cleaned up a fucking thing there...My garbage from my house has been there since last week including..docks...seeweed..an d all my household items that i lost...so please dont say they did a wonderful job unless you know for a fact that everyones house and property has been cleaned up...not just your own...
It is not the government's responsibility to clean your property. If you are saying they did not pick up the trash left by the storm, or put out by you, then maybe you have a point.

Proud Villager

Selden, NY

#135 Nov 7, 2012
You want the Village to maybe come down and clean up you yard. Get off you (_!_) and get out and do it yourself like the rest of us.If you damaged things were put out to the road it would have been picked up. And all you had to do was rake the reeds and other things to the road and they were also picked up.

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

#136 Nov 7, 2012
I've driven most of all the roads and they are all passable. Clean your own yard just like I did. No one was turned away from the churces or fire house. Your area was closed to everyone because of looting and gawkers.And it was dangerous to go there. Yesterday the CE was driving down every street announcing where to go and what everones optioons were. Im sorry for your losses. You see it different than me. I only lost power and food. I hope your situation improves.
ha ha ha

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#137 Nov 7, 2012
Proud Villager wrote:
<quoted text>
You want the Village to maybe come down and clean up you yard. Get off you (_!_) and get out and do it yourself like the rest of us.If you damaged things were put out to the road it would have been picked up. And all you had to do was rake the reeds and other things to the road and they were also picked up.
they didnt pick up all the garbage that was put out.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#138 Nov 8, 2012
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>they didnt pick up all the garbage that was put out.
There is always tomorrow. This is no doubt a hardship for most people. What was not picked up will be next time. People are still without heat or lights, and some have lost everything. You have to be patient with a few piles of debris, as long as they are not blocking traffic.

Since: Mar 12

Mastic Beach

#139 Nov 8, 2012
Beach Man wrote:
You all know I am anti - village. I applaud the workers who cleaned up after Sandy. Even if they were someones relative or whatever. I dont agree with that but these guys did a great job. Brookhaven would have been two weeks later.
LIPA on the other hand can SMD. Thank god for these out of state workers. Alls I saw was LIPA guys in cars giving work orders out. And that was in every town I went to.
As for looters. They should be shot on site.
Low life scum bags.
I agree w you, I don't care who cleans up as long as its done correctly & safely....just wanted to give you a little insight. The Town of Brookhaven would have been here, they were told to stay out & that we didn't need their help. The source it's from is 100% credible. The reason we had ALL the help we did have, National Guard/Army Reserve/Red Cross/Media Coverage etc is b/c of Dan Panico. He didn't have to get us any of these things...he's a TOB Coucilmen...nothing to do w the village...but this is his hometown & we are who he was worried about. There is much going on that Private Residents have been organizing & doing. If anyone is on Facebook, a really good page to obtain LOCAL info is called Mastic Shirley Community Info. There is a church coming to the Nutrition Center on Neighborhood tonight to BBQ & make hot food. I think they'll be delivering to those that can't make it....we did last night, I was one of them last night w Red Cross hot food. Please pass the info on to any neighbors that not have access to the info. If you want any more info....inbox me & I'll be happy to give it
Agreed

Mastic Beach, NY

#140 Nov 8, 2012
MB Lifer - Anti_Village wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree w you, I don't care who cleans up as long as its done correctly & safely....just wanted to give you a little insight. The Town of Brookhaven would have been here, they were told to stay out & that we didn't need their help. The source it's from is 100% credible. The reason we had ALL the help we did have, National Guard/Army Reserve/Red Cross/Media Coverage etc is b/c of Dan Panico. He didn't have to get us any of these things...he's a TOB Coucilmen...nothing to do w the village...but this is his hometown & we are who he was worried about. There is much going on that Private Residents have been organizing & doing. If anyone is on Facebook, a really good page to obtain LOCAL info is called Mastic Shirley Community Info. There is a church coming to the Nutrition Center on Neighborhood tonight to BBQ & make hot food. I think they'll be delivering to those that can't make it....we did last night, I was one of them last night w Red Cross hot food. Please pass the info on to any neighbors that not have access to the info. If you want any more info....inbox me & I'll be happy to give it
You are absolutely correct. They don't get it. TOB always was here. Snow storms? They were here first. Heck, they even plowed today. Was that the village plowing? NO! The village is not on top of it. If it wasn't for the Town, state and federal government, we would be in deep doo-doo. But yes, Village officials will say what a great job they did and not mention all the help that we received.
MBPOA is also a warming spot. If you are cold, go there. What I want to know is why isn't village hall a spot for groups to drop off goods? St. Judes is now turning away charity because they have no more room. MBPOA has filled their Club house to the gills and has no more room. Wheres the PCCA and village hall with meals and cloths and warming centers. The president of the PCCA, who suffered no damage to his house, sure is keeping a low profile. I thought as a well minded civic leader he would be here to help. Oh well, we always have the MBPOA to offer a hand.
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#141 Nov 9, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. They don't get it. TOB always was here. Snow storms? They were here first. Heck, they even plowed today. Was that the village plowing? NO! The village is not on top of it. If it wasn't for the Town, state and federal government, we would be in deep doo-doo. But yes, Village officials will say what a great job they did and not mention all the help that we received.
MBPOA is also a warming spot. If you are cold, go there. What I want to know is why isn't village hall a spot for groups to drop off goods? St. Judes is now turning away charity because they have no more room. MBPOA has filled their Club house to the gills and has no more room. Wheres the PCCA and village hall with meals and cloths and warming centers. The president of the PCCA, who suffered no damage to his house, sure is keeping a low profile. I thought as a well minded civic leader he would be here to help. Oh well, we always have the MBPOA to offer a hand.
You are not serious....you know that PCCA does not have a clubhouse, right? And they have about 50 active members (and some have been badly affected by the storm too). But, it was nice of you to check Frank's house.

And, you may not see the PCCA banner, but it's members are serving the community, just like you are too.
Proud Villager

Selden, NY

#142 Nov 9, 2012
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>You are absolutely correct. They don't get it. TOB always was here. Snow storms? They were here first. Heck, they even plowed today. Was that the village plowing? NO! The village is not on top of it. If it wasn't for the Town, state and federal government, we would be in deep doo-doo. But yes, Village officials will say what a great job they did and not mention all the help that we received.
Franks wife has been at the senior center the last 5 days helping out. And just because you don't see frank it doesn't mean he isn't doing anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Shore Beach Property Owners Association (May '14) 3 hr RussDWI 10
Does anyone remember.......... (Jan '11) 8 hr InoMine 76
village hired a RACIST 14 hr Really Brady 24
Village Considering Alternate Septic Systems 16 hr Full of IT 28
Subway (May '14) 21 hr Food for thought 4
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Jenny 403
Signs removed by expway.??? Tue Melanie 1
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE