First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#21 Mar 19, 2013
It is over wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the marina has a mailing address and a tax address.
as per U.S. E.P.A records the address for the marina is 2 Floral CT.

http://www.epa-echo.gov/cgi-bin/get1cReport.c... |utmccn=%28organic%29|utmcmd=o rganic|utmctr=%28not%20provide d%29&__utmv=172919287.|1=v isitor%20id=one%20and%20done%2 0visitor=1&__utmk=22619515

According to The Mastic Beach Chamber of Commerce the address is also listed as 2 Floral CT.

http://gmbcoc.com/STIRIZ.html and that couldnt be an incorrect address since Gary is a sitting member of the board of directors.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#22 Mar 19, 2013
It is over wrote:
before you make such a false accusation.
lets talk about falsehoods:

Gary isnt trying to back door a mobile phone tower on his land

Gary didnt ramrod a no bid contract to DHS

Gary is not related to the person who operates DHS

Gary got permission to fix Riveria Rd from DEC

Gary claimed that code enforcement wasnt armed during the great storm of 2011.

When all those other things were listed, Pinocchio Brady comes along and claims they are all false accusations. But eventually it turns out after you turn over the rocks, the truth emerges from underneath.
Yeah whatever

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Mar 19, 2013
MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Carol paid her taxes because too many people learned that she hadn't paid them. I am not excusing Gary if he truly is only paying a small amount of taxes on something that should be taxed much more for. By the way, you mispelled cheet, it is CHEAT!!
Yeah thanks. Blame a small screen and auto correct. I mean, a hard word like cheat! Don't know how I could possibly spell that properly anyways!!! Thank thank thank you for pointing that out! I guess I'll vote for Gary now.
wow

Mastic, NY

#24 Mar 19, 2013
Went down to vote and what do I see,Victor,Bob from Unicorn Motors and the boys from the PCCA all standing outside with their signs for the three.
I go inside to vote and who is there Alan,the man who told how bad the Vision team was last year and how we must get rid of them and what crooks Gary and Bill are.
But wait, what is different now, he's on their side.
What happen to him and Gail? Why is there a Stiriz sign in front of Alan's house.
And that's why I voted for Bruce and Carol,because they will not sell out, say what you may about them , but they don't lie.
Not a Carol Fan

Selden, NY

#25 Mar 19, 2013
wow wrote:
Went down to vote and what do I see,Victor,Bob from Unicorn Motors and the boys from the PCCA all standing outside with their signs for the three.
I go inside to vote and who is there Alan,the man who told how bad the Vision team was last year and how we must get rid of them and what crooks Gary and Bill are.
But wait, what is different now, he's on their side.
What happen to him and Gail? Why is there a Stiriz sign in front of Alan's house.
And that's why I voted for Bruce and Carol,because they will not sell out, say what you may about them , but they don't lie.
Maybe Alan realized that you need to show up for things and he sees the Vision Team at things and not Carol. Lets see she has missed 6 work sessions and village meetings.
remember this

Mastic, NY

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Alan realized that you need to show up for things and he sees the Vision Team at things and not Carol. Lets see she has missed 6 work sessions and village meetings.
Maybe Alan is trying to get a village job.
Remember he was the one who found out about Gary's cellphone tower and he was the one who recorded Bill saying that they never said they would not take pay only Paul did.
Allan can not be trusted.
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Mar 19, 2013
I can't believe the idiots in this village. Let the corruption continue. Next up, salaries for all.
The tribe has spoken

Moriches, NY

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
I can't believe the idiots in this village. Let the corruption continue. Next up, salaries for all.
Carol, you proved you are unelectable once again.
Not a Carol Fan

Shirley, NY

#29 Mar 21, 2013
Add another absences to Carol. She was among the missing at last nights work session.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#30 Mar 21, 2013
Not a Carol Fan wrote:
Add another absences to Carol. She was among the missing at last nights work session.
She couldn't get the tail out from between her legs. Lame duck appointments don't count anyway.
Zany Frank and others

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Mar 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>She couldn't get the tail out from between her legs. Lame duck appointments don't count anyway.
Wow youre a los er.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 4 hr Its time 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 5 hr friv4school 6,466
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 14 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 16 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 16 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 21 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282
DO NOT try to go to the gas station at the Poos... Mon Madison 7

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Middle Island Jobs

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Middle Island News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Middle Island

Personal Finance