Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh lord wrote:
Looks like there is a new web of lies out there. "Honest Maura's Rag"
the website was well done, but unfortunately if someone wants to be a journalist, they must not be the the filter of the truth. And please, the rag is in necessary.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

I have a subject you can research. It was just announced that the State of NY is going to restart issuing STAR refund checks next year, so naturally, I wondered where the money was coming from.

The STAR checks will only go to homes where children reside. So, that does not include me. Lo and behold, while doing my RE tax grievance, I found the state has reduced the STAR amount from $540 to $510 for next year. That is a 6% reduction and means my $6,000 school tax will be going up almost $360, not counting the proposed budget increase. So, that is where the state will be getting the money.

Here is your research project: how many people are collecting STAR reductions for rental properties in MBV? Please use your extensive journalistic resources to fix this inequity.
Tim B MBV First Responder

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Heaveno Vicky and Brady,Maura is no organized criminal
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
I have a subject you can research. It was just announced that the State of NY is going to restart issuing STAR refund checks next year, so naturally, I wondered where the money was coming from.
The STAR checks will only go to homes where children reside. So, that does not include me. Lo and behold, while doing my RE tax grievance, I found the state has reduced the STAR amount from $540 to $510 for next year. That is a 6% reduction and means my $6,000 school tax will be going up almost $360, not counting the proposed budget increase. So, that is where the state will be getting the money.
Here is your research project: how many people are collecting STAR reductions for rental properties in MBV? Please use your extensive journalistic resources to fix this inequity.
show me where Maura said she was a journalist? IT'S A BLOG YOU FTARD! At least there is one more person willing to post information about the village! If we waited for the village to do it, or you, we would still be waiting!
Good for you Maura! Keep them coming. Aparently if anyone that makes a web site NOT associated with the PCCA, then they are considered "journalists". IT'S A BLOG
Just like the MBPOA IS NOT A GOVERNMENT!

But please Brady, show me where she said she was a journalist?
oh victor

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Oh lord wrote:
Looks like there is a new web of lies out there. "Honest Maura's Rag"
The only lies are the ones coming out of the village.
Mastic Beach News

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Judged:

Maura, the editor of the mastic beach news. She claims rightousness yet she is what the village was formed to hold accountable.

Maura's house on cranberry was a slum house with a section 8 living there doing car repairs in the driveway. All while she fought against the village.

Maura the editor was fined by brookhaven town for having an illegal rental at her cranberry house.

Maybe she can explain how she had such wonderful visions for our community while she profited like any other slumlord that helped destroy our neighborhood.

While we're on the subject, why don't you fix that junk pile. It's full of code violations.

By the way haha. Maura's on line news site is a website, not a blog. She not only is a writer on her bogus site, she controls its content as editor.

Just what we need maura's version of the facts.
obdII

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 21, 2013

Renault,Renault+Nissan key prog 2-in-1 is best device for renault and nissan key programmer.When use Renault+Nissan key prog 2-in-1,DO NOT NEED any PIN code to make key, much better than renault explorer 1.5, support more latest cars. lower cost,great device for your job. Make key directly through OBD2 port.http://www.nobd2.com/rena ult-nissan-key-prog-2-in-1.htm l
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Mastic Beach News wrote:
Maura, the editor of the mastic beach news. She claims rightousness yet she is what the village was formed to hold accountable.
Maura's house on cranberry was a slum house with a section 8 living there doing car repairs in the driveway. All while she fought against the village.
Maura the editor was fined by brookhaven town for having an illegal rental at her cranberry house.
Maybe she can explain how she had such wonderful visions for our community while she profited like any other slumlord that helped destroy our neighborhood.
While we're on the subject, why don't you fix that junk pile. It's full of code violations.
By the way haha. Maura's on line news site is a website, not a blog. She not only is a writer on her bogus site, she controls its content as editor.
Mauras version of the facts are tainted by her excessive reefer smoking on her illegal addiction of her homes....Maura put down the reefer, your old buddy Barbara Scalafattie likes to tell everyone how you all smoked all the time.. Cut the Town gossip/Drama Queen/crying blob loose and go back to Brooklyn where yoi belong
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Mauras version of the facts are tainted by her excessive reefer smoking on her illegal addiction of her homes....Maura put down the reefer, your old buddy Barbara Scalafattie likes to tell everyone how you all smoked all the time.. Cut the Town gossip/Drama Queen/crying blob loose and go back to Brooklyn where yoi belong
its a good blog though. I guess no one at village hall or their supporters are smart enough to put out a blog themselves.
Keep the truth coming Maura.
One topic that you should address is where that 10grand a year to broadcast the meets went to. 3 years, 30 grand? That's a nice chunk of change to go "missing".
If they ever decide to give the FOILs that is.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Haha wrote:
<quoted text>its a good blog though. I guess no one at village hall or their supporters are smart enough to put out a blog themselves.
Keep the truth coming Maura.
One topic that you should address is where that 10grand a year to broadcast the meets went to. 3 years, 30 grand? That's a nice chunk of change to go "missing".
If they ever decide to give the FOILs that is.
Broadcast implies journalism, which I think I was very respectful when I mentioned journalists should not be filters of the truth. Meanwhile, you call me an FTARD.
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
please re-read your post and tell us if it makes any sense to you. I think you may be on the wacky weed yourself.

Oh, btw, this above statement is what IS know as libel. You just accused two people of drug use. You opened yourself up for a lawsuit.
(See how stupid that sounds?)
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Broadcast implies journalism, which I think I was very respectful when I mentioned journalists should not be filters of the truth. Meanwhile, you call me an FTARD.
broadcast IMPLIES journalism? On what planet????
So that makes Kim Kardashian a journalist because she has a blog?? Wow! I knew you were clueless, but.. Wow! I think I was very respectful by only calling you a FTARD then. Go start your own blog and report on anything you want. I may even read it just for the laughs I'm sure it will produce.

Two points;
A) the village is REFUSING to give foils after they were paid for and passed the 30day mark. ILLEGL
B) the village is hiding 30 grand that was to be used for broadcasting the meetings.(35 grand if you add in the 5 for the signs that are in Gary's basement. His words, not mine)

Either Gary can tell us where the money is, or we wait until the DA, Bruce or Maura tells us.
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Hey Maura, another topic you should address is that the people of MB don't need to go to MBV court to have their cases heard. That they can go to a different court if they want to on code violations and landlord disputes. That's something the village doesn't want anyone to know about and will NEVER tell us themselves. Just a thought for a future article.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Haha wrote:
Hey Maura, another topic you should address is that the people of MB don't need to go to MBV court to have their cases heard. That they can go to a different court if they want to on code violations and landlord disputes. That's something the village doesn't want anyone to know about and will NEVER tell us themselves. Just a thought for a future article.
Articles are usually written by journalists......
cranberry resident

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Mastic Beach News wrote:
i live on cranberry. on the same block as this house. it was renovated and then tenants moved in. the storm happened and the tenants moved out because of damage. the house has been fixed and looks better than ever. maybe you should get the information first hand instead of from haters.
cranberry resident

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Haha wrote:
is that true? please advise.
BTW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

Honest Frank is a blogger too!
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

BTW wrote:
Not. Lately on the advice of council.
Haha

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 22, 2013

Judged:

BTW wrote:
thank you! I notice Brady never called HF a journalist.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Middle Island Discussions

Search the Middle Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
90 cameras around mbv 5 hr Incompetence 2
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Libs killed NY-Ca-Detroit 6,320
Hey Brady 9 hr Incompetence 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 11 hr positronium 6,317
Mastic Beach man charged in wife's fatal stabbing (Dec '08) 12 hr pat 30
mastic beach village website (Apr '11) 14 hr woodland drive resident 145
Cleaning Up MBV 14 hr Trick Dacy 39
•••
•••

Middle Island News Video

•••
•••

Middle Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••