petition to disolve the village of ma...
First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Brady

Stamford, CT

#202 Dec 31, 2012
zany frank returns wrote:
<quoted text>you in general. go away already. don't you have to follow Honest Frank around and give us all updates on what he's doing?
i guess only you have the right to post...

Someone asked for the zone map....I gave it to him

And I am willing to make a peace offer...you stop name calling and insulting ME, and I will do likewise.
Zany Frank Returns

East Moriches, NY

#203 Dec 31, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i guess only you have the right to post...
Someone asked for the zone map....I gave it to him
And I am willing to make a peace offer...you stop name calling and insulting ME, and I will do likewise.
Whatever "Zany Frank". Have fun stalking Honest Frank in 2013.
Love that Brady

Bronx, NY

#204 Dec 31, 2012
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i guess only you have the right to post...
Someone asked for the zone map....I gave it to him
And I am willing to make a peace offer...you stop name calling and insulting ME, and I will do likewise.
Brady is right, lets make peace for the rest of the year.
But on Jan 1st 2013 at 12:01am its back to F-You BRADY !
Brady

Stamford, CT

#205 Dec 31, 2012
Love that Brady wrote:
<quoted text> Brady is right, lets make peace for the rest of the year.
But on Jan 1st 2013 at 12:01am its back to F-You BRADY !
I was only making the offer to our man in Kuwait. You, on the other hand, can state your opinion and I will state mine. You may have noticed I seldom go beyond the issue, but many on here do. You don't like to be wrong, so when someone points out their error, they resort to name calling or repeating their argument on infinitum.

Jan 1 is the first date YOU can start your petition for office.

It's easy to attack me, but it will really do you no good.
Marvin

Bronx, NY

#207 Jan 12, 2013
Kill the Village,end it before the monster grows any bigger.The government is corrupt to the core.
skacutter

Ronkonkoma, NY

#208 May 15, 2014
hands down... the village of mastic beach has to go. they are a bunch of idiots trying to play government. where the FXXX do they get off spending over a million on a town hall on a property values under 400k? 22 emails and phone calls regarding 58 mill drive which is illegal 2 family with no rental permit and 100's of code violations and they do nothing. instead they come after those whom complain. I state...stand up to these idiots and dont back down. they will try everything under the sun to intimidate you and or fine you for anything they can make up yet the people have a valid complaint and concern about this Village. they dont deserve any respect at all

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#209 May 15, 2014
skacutter wrote:
hands down... the village of mastic beach has to go. they are a bunch of idiots trying to play government. where the FXXX do they get off spending over a million on a town hall on a property values under 400k? 22 emails and phone calls regarding 58 mill drive which is illegal 2 family with no rental permit and 100's of code violations and they do nothing. instead they come after those whom complain. I state...stand up to these idiots and dont back down. they will try everything under the sun to intimidate you and or fine you for anything they can make up yet the people have a valid complaint and concern about this Village. they dont deserve any respect at all
So go ahead and call Trustee Summa and report it. And you should give him all the proof you have that this tiny house is being rented and is actually an illegal 2 family.

Since: Apr 09

New Hyde Park, NY

#210 May 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>So go ahead and call Trustee Summa and report it. And you should give him all the proof you have that this tiny house is being rented and is actually an illegal 2 family.
Says the village propaganda expert. Why Bruce? Is he you wiping boy now? Going to Blame everything on him? He is just one vote.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#211 May 15, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the village propaganda expert. Why Bruce? Is he you wiping boy now? Going to Blame everything on him? He is just one vote.
The only reason I mentioned Mr Summa is he is in charge of code enforcement. And, I did not show him any disrespect. I said for the complainant to show proof of the rental activity and that this tiny house is somehow an illegal 2 family.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#212 May 15, 2014
I hear Deputy Mayor Nick Bussa found out the other night that it's not that hard to dump a village.Right Really Brady. And it's even easier to Dump Bill,Nick and sad sad boy Gary

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#213 May 15, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I hear Deputy Mayor Nick Bussa found out the other night that it's not that hard to dump a village.Right Really Brady. And it's even easier to Dump Bill,Nick and sad sad boy Gary
if it's not so hard, even you could do it. Go ahead, get out there and start the petition. You can even use your Facebook page to get out the word.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#214 May 16, 2014
Believe me you don't know how manny people want to kill this monster. Bob and Gail can't figure out what happened much like Mit Romney & Carl Rove.(People can't stand them) If you live in an insular world where you don't listen to the people.And have contempt for the citizens you can' see the train coming until your hamburger.Also your stupid.Most of the home owners in Mastic Beach hate the past government and most of the present government.Many many want to kill it.By the way how is your old pal Victor doing I haven't seen him around lately. Is he on vacation? do you think he will campaign for his buds Bill,Gary & Nick in the next election? He is so effective. Many of us would like to see the village survive.But not with the laughing stocks we have had running this train wreck.Start packing you crap up it will be moving day soon at Village Hall

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#215 May 16, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Believe me you don't know how manny people want to kill this monster. Bob and Gail can't figure out what happened much like Mit Romney & Carl Rove.(People can't stand them) If you live in an insular world where you don't listen to the people.And have contempt for the citizens you can' see the train coming until your hamburger.Also your stupid.Most of the home owners in Mastic Beach hate the past government and most of the present government.Many many want to kill it.By the way how is your old pal Victor doing I haven't seen him around lately. Is he on vacation? do you think he will campaign for his buds Bill,Gary & Nick in the next election? He is so effective. Many of us would like to see the village survive.But not with the laughing stocks we have had running this train wreck.Start packing you crap up it will be moving day soon at Village Hall
You are nothing but a sanctimonious bitch.
Unbelievable

Stamford, CT

#216 May 16, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but a sanctimonious bitch.
you are nothing but a loud mouth a-hole with delusions of granduer.
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#217 May 24, 2014
The magic bus is coming.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 15 hr hoo doo you think... 156
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
In need of a Certified Pool Operator asap Jun 24 Mknight 1
News Police raid Napper Tandy's pub in Miller Place (Jun '07) Jun 23 Facepunch Grandpa 130
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Vacant Kmart Building (Jan '10) Jan '16 mikelongisland 44
Old Bars (Jun '08) Oct '15 lmt 2

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages