Review: Trademark Contracting Inc

Posted in the Middle Island Forum

Michelle Williams

Salt Point, NY

#1 Sep 3, 2010
We recently had our roof done by trademark. Not only were they done in half a day but they kept my payment at under $80 a month.
I would def recommend this Company.

Michelle Williams (Brooklyn, NY)
Carisa Von Leighn

United States

#4 Jan 16, 2012
The firm undertook a huge project with the reconstruction and renovation of a commercial building for my company and went the extra mile in attaining permits etc. The project was completed within schedule, the workmanship was as promised and we couldn't be more impressed. Highly recommended!
Kerneff

Arlington, VA

#5 Feb 1, 2012
I signed a contract with Trademark Contracting, for a patio and an awning on July 18, 2011. I paid about $30,000 for both. The patio, although delayed, was eventually completed. However, six months later, the company continues to make excuses for the repeated and inexcusable delays in installing the awning. They avoid our phone calls, hang up on us when they do answer the calls, and refuse to return messages. When the secretary Ashley answers the phone, you can hear someone in the background instructing her to hang up the phone or tell us that they are not in the office. They have said only the owners can address the issue, but the owners never return our calls. They have said they would install the awning multiple times. Each time they failed to meet the new deadlines. I'm beginning to think that Trademark Contracting Inc. has no intention of installing the awning, and that the company is engaged in fraud. I gave the company a final grace period to complete the installation by December 6, 2011, or pay me a refund by December 12. They have not responded to my letter. The deadline has now passed. They are still ignoring my calls. I call every day. Ashley takes a message every day. And I am still waiting for a response.
Cyn Smith

Bronx, NY

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Dishonest Contractor! Absolutely stay away! They have taken payment in full for my project but have yet to complete it months after the job started! The job should have taken 4 weeks at the most. It has been almost three months since the last time any work has been done.
They appear to be targeting families in the Southeastern Queens area. Their website does not indicate that they do work anywhere else in the Greater New York Metro area. Seems suspicious to me.
Trying to get someone on the phone to respond to your inquiry is impossible. They give you "I'll take a message" run around that one of the other reviewers has described.
When selecting a contractor, please do your due diligence and check them out up front. I didn't in this case and I got burned. This company has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. Stay away!
Joe and Cathy

Ozone Park, NY

#9 May 13, 2013
Trademarking Contracting keeps their word: We had the Roof done on our house and they completed the job in a day. They did an excellent job and made sure all the debris was cleaned up. They also did Masonry and Pointing work at the house and did a beautiful job. The bricks look brand new. The kitchen we had done now looks great. It took longer than a day, but through it all they came back to finish what was needed to be done. As far as keeping their word, Trademark also paid two payments toward the loan we took out from the bank as they promised they would do. Honest bunch of guys! Very attentive to our needs. Thank you!
Barb

South Ozone Park, NY

#10 Jul 9, 2013
Installed damaged cabinets in my bathroom in October. They were purchased from Forever Stone where they suggested I go. They agreed to replace the cabinets which still has not happened. I call and email and there is never a reply. I took Mr. Bill Lynch at his word that they would correct the problem. I guess he is not a stand up guy or a good businessman. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They misrepresent themselves the minute they call to solicit your job and they certainly do not stand by their policy of good customer service.
Karen Shorter

Jamaica, NY

#11 Dec 16, 2013
I asked Trademark Contracting to put up a proch wall in front of my house. They did a very bad job. Everyone that come to my home says the wall looks bad. I have asked them for months to come and fix the wall. They are yet to come and make the wall look presentable. I have tried to contact them in the past and left messages and got no answer. I would not recommend this company to anyone. They have a F with the BBB ratings. They appear to come and prey on people outside their neighborhood ie Queens, Brooklyn ect and do a poor job and mislead indivisuals. they do not stand by their policy and more certainly do not have good customer service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Building 1 hr Question 3
Sewer Systems 2 hr Sara 10
MBPOA Law suit 4 hr watch dog this 93
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Lou 336
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Dec 22 LibertyTreeBud 4
Race War Dec 21 mcyt 9
Slime Bags (May '12) Dec 20 Busted 16

Middle Island News Video

Middle Island Dating
Find my Match