12-year-old boy says he was abducted ...

12-year-old boy says he was abducted in Coram

There are 3 comments on the Newsday story from Feb 1, 2008, titled 12-year-old boy says he was abducted in Coram. In it, Newsday reports that:

A 12-year-old boy has told Suffolk police he was abducted by four men wearing ski masks in Coram earlier this week, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Concerned Mom of Coram

Stony Brook, NY

#1 Feb 1, 2008
Wow.....They speak of Homestead Village like it's a gated community...It's not! They only have security at the front entrance on the weekend, and the people that guard it, let anybody in.....The rest of the time the gate is always up so anyone can drive in at their leisure. The only time you see security or police presence is when something has already happened....There is a 7 foot wall surrounding the outskirts of the complex, that everyone hops to get in even kids...I truly feel for the young man that had to endure the stupidity of 4 older individuals, and I really feel bad for the parents that have to work and have children that come home alone daily due to the cost of living, and cannot afford childcare..Maybe what the community needs is a neighborhood watch or some parents that dont work, to help out the others by making sure the kids get into there home safely.....
oiram ifnab

Englewood, CO

#2 Feb 1, 2008
Homestead village should be called lowlife village. Why did they move the 6 precint from acrosss rt 25 to Selden? The could look out the front door & see all the skumbags. Also why is this story BURIED?
BANGBROS

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Feb 3, 2008
DID THEY TAP HIS LITTLE AZZ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New $64M project to start in Sayville 18 hr Heartland Slumland 4
Les Jardins, Coram NY (Feb '10) May 18 anonymous 17
For biological parents who relinquished children. (May '17) May 17 joan 4
News Sayville food pantry waiting on Islip Town to m... May 16 JosHgotbands 83
Leah desimini May 15 Gunner 1
News Gordon Heights homicide victim remembered - (Oct '07) May 12 Stan Stasiak 33
Murder on Magnolia Drive (Jun '11) May 12 Shan 99

Middle Island Jobs

Personal Finance

Middle Island Mortgages