First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mastic

Chicago, IL

#23 Apr 27, 2011
Nothing better then wattching a Mastic man get shot after a home invasion. All Mastoids are up to no good and untrustworthy.
Not again

Stratford, CT

#24 Apr 27, 2011
FOAM wrote:
Freinds of a Mastoid is now collecting funds too help support fellow Mastoids injured while commiting violent felonies.Wont you give to show that you care?
Freinds...
Paul

Sound Beach, NY

#25 May 5, 2011
As your dear leader I will go to the state leislature in Albany and encourage them to pass the Mastoid Protection Acct which protects Mastoids from being killed during any home invasion!
Again Again

Stratford, CT

#26 May 6, 2011
Paul wrote:
As your dear leader I will go to the state leislature in Albany and encourage them to pass the Mastoid Protection Acct which protects Mastoids from being killed during any home invasion!
So, a guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for an osama bi ladin. The bartender says what's that? And the guy says.....two shots and a splash of water. Now that's funny right there.
Numnuts

Huntington, NY

#27 May 6, 2011
Again Again wrote:
<quoted text>So, a guy walks into a bar and asks the bartender for an osama bi ladin. The bartender says what's that? And the guy says.....two shots and a splash of water. Now that's funny right there.
lame
Proud Mastic Beacher

New York, NY

#28 May 7, 2011
Anyone from mastic "Shot" is a good justified shooting. You could shoot or arrest anyone in Mastic guaranteed they did something wrong and broke the law with-in 24 hrs prior to being shot or arrested.

Crime Beach.
Again Again

Stratford, CT

#29 May 7, 2011
Proud Mastic Beacher wrote:
Anyone from mastic "Shot" is a good justified shooting. You could shoot or arrest anyone in Mastic guaranteed they did something wrong and broke the law with-in 24 hrs prior to being shot or arrested.
Crime Beach.
Lamer!
Proud Mastic Beacher

New York, NY

#30 May 7, 2011
Anyone from Mastic or Shirley shot, killed or put in jail is a great thing we are all safer int his world and crime rate will drop along with welfare fund will drop. Wondering if this losers from mastic & Shirley after arrested they get to keep collecting Welfare while in Prison?
Proud Mastic Beacher

Selden, NY

#31 May 7, 2011
Anyone from Mastic or Shirley shot, killed or put in jail is a great thing we are all safer int his world and crime rate will drop along with welfare fund will drop. Wondering if this losers from mastic & Shirley after arrested they get to keep collecting Welfare while in Prison?
Don't know who you are but stop using my name!
Proud Mastic Beacher

New York, NY

#32 May 7, 2011
I honestly think Mastic & Shirley these 2) towns were developed to house the Welfare and less fortunate in society but in a crazy turn of event these two towns turned Ghetto. All the Sex Offenders, Hookers, Gangs, Criminals, Swindlers, and Welfare trash took up and reside in Mastic & Shirley now. Just a Criminal town.
Again Again

Stratford, CT

#33 May 7, 2011
We do want to make a few changes, but you don't have a clue.
Proud Mastic Beacher

New York, NY

#34 May 7, 2011
Sure why don't you try to change the name or add a Mayor, then again add a village that will fix your problems. LMAO

The drug rehab in the High School is the first real good idea in Mastic
Proud Mastic Beacher

Yaphank, NY

#35 May 7, 2011
Sure why don't you try to change the name or add a Mayor, then again add a village that will fix your problems. LMAO
The drug rehab in the High School is the first real good idea in Mastic
Again not me. A troll stole my ID
Heroin Beach

New York, NY

#36 May 8, 2011
Nothing better then opening Newsday or Googling Mastic and reading a Mastic resident was shot in a home invasion because he stepped on a cat while trying to rob someome, the story gets better and better, the world is a much better place when anyone from Mastic is in jail or shot. LMAO typical Mastic Trash!
Proud Mastic Sex Offender

Sound Beach, NY

#37 May 8, 2011
We are Mastoids too!
Hell razor

Shirley, NY

#38 Dec 8, 2012
I use to live in mastic ain't shit there but some dirty ass dudes runnin around bunch of sex offenders / walfare people transportion sucks gotta wait 3 hours for bus the town is a big dumb landfill of shit them punks n mastic need to get out mastic in real with some real dudes that lay they ass down
Brady

East Moriches, NY

#39 Dec 9, 2012
Hell razor wrote:
I use to live in mastic ain't shit there but some dirty ass dudes runnin around bunch of sex offenders / walfare people transportion sucks gotta wait 3 hours for bus the town is a big dumb landfill of shit them punks n mastic need to get out mastic in real with some real dudes that lay they ass down
The next bus out of town is in 10 minutes.....
Mastic Joy

Sound Beach, NY

#40 Dec 12, 2012
Father to many married to none if Mastoidz all wunder I carry a gun

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anderson Nay's at the meeting 4 min hoo doo you think... 24
Neighorhood Road looking real sad 12 hr hodoo 7
Go Mastic Beach Advocate!!! Thu MBV Lover 27
Betty I thought you were conservative? Thu 11951 Rat Dog 41
Betty, Betty, Betty Thu hodoo 18
Congratulations Mr. Daly Thu hodoo 21
Home Robberies May 20 Patchogue resident 3
More from around the web

Middle Island People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE