Mastic Man Shot after Islip Home Inva...

Mastic Man Shot after Islip Home Invastion

Posted in the Middle Island Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VMB

Bronx, NY

#2 Apr 13, 2011
How's the dog? The other 2 animals I don't care about. At least one is on ice. Come to my house I promise it will be three for three.
Victor

Bronx, NY

#3 Apr 13, 2011
I tell you if all Mastoids killed themselves in a mass suicide today the crime rate would plummet.
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#4 Apr 13, 2011
Patchogue Ave...what a f'ing hell hole. I agree with VMB.
Mastic Maniac

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 13, 2011
Mastic is just like a jail all by itself, sentence this guy to life in Mastic as punishment, thats worse then any jail.

Justin I bet he's black.
former local

Dillon, CO

#6 Apr 14, 2011
i assume the homeowner was the shooter, did he/she get charged with anything ?
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#7 Apr 14, 2011
I bet the homeowner owed these guys money for something....drugs maybe. But, I agree that anyone who tries to break into an occupied house is due for a slug in the head....good riddance. I heard the dog will be OK.
youre a dick

Trenton, NJ

#8 Apr 14, 2011
Really wrote:
I bet the homeowner owed these guys money for something....drugs maybe. But, I agree that anyone who tries to break into an occupied house is due for a slug in the head....good riddance. I heard the dog will be OK.
Nice to make assumptions you ass! Calling a guy who had his home broking into a drug user. Real classy. Trying to start rumors at this guys expense? Stay being a dick, you're very good at it.
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#9 Apr 14, 2011
You'll see...how many home invasions did you ever hear of where drugs were not the primary target? Criminals attract other criminals.
sack o burgers

Miller Place, NY

#10 Apr 14, 2011
The guy that did the shooting was protecting his stash.
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#11 Apr 14, 2011
Maybe da guy just had it goin on and the dark kid tried to rob his Mojo Yo!
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#12 Apr 14, 2011
Every criminal gone is fine with me.
youre a dick

Trenton, NJ

#13 Apr 15, 2011
Really wrote:
You'll see...how many home invasions did you ever hear of where drugs were not the primary target? Criminals attract other criminals.
You're an idiot. Starting rumors and being a dick. nice.
So, I guess it's only plumbers breaking into homes owned by plumbers and stealing the copper pipes? Only electricians breaking into electricians homes and stealing the wire? Crimes happen. It doesn't mean the victim had drugs.
Get the facts before you make an ass of yourself please.
Ha Ha

Bridgeport, CT

#14 Apr 15, 2011
youre a dick wrote:
<quoted text>You're an idiot. Starting rumors and being a dick. nice.
So, I guess it's only plumbers breaking into homes owned by plumbers and stealing the copper pipes? Only electricians breaking into electricians homes and stealing the wire? Crimes happen. It doesn't mean the victim had drugs.
Get the facts before you make an ass of yourself please.
The investigation is continuing. Usually crimes like this are criminal vs criminal. Sometimes, a cash business owner is targeted because of the likely stash of cash. But, I still believe the final details will be drug related.
The Smell in Mastic

New York, NY

#16 Apr 24, 2011
Is that the Landfill or low tide in Mastic, the smell keeps coming from the slum Mastic.
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#17 Apr 25, 2011
The Smell in Mastic wrote:
Is that the Landfill or low tide in Mastic, the smell keeps coming from the slum Mastic.
Perhaps YOU should change your underwear more frequently since you are obviously full of Shit.
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#18 Apr 25, 2011
We should have Paul make a law that Mastoids cant be shot during home invasions yo! People of the Quaint historical hamlet in the incorporated village of Mastic Beach would sleep better knowing a law like dat was on da bookz yo!
Really

Bridgeport, CT

#19 Apr 26, 2011
Shooting is only allowed during the mating season.
drug free

Brooklyn, NY

#20 Apr 26, 2011
all this and a 5 million dollar budget and growing imagine the crime if you had no village? you voted you got it and make a law that mastoids cant be shot during home invasions ? why village taxes would increase to 10 million and growing if that happened no?
FOAM

Bronx, NY

#21 Apr 26, 2011
Freinds of a Mastoid is now collecting funds too help support fellow Mastoids injured while commiting violent felonies.Wont you give to show that you care?
Pope Benedict

Westwood, NJ

#22 Apr 26, 2011
Mastoids are Satan spawn my children.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Middle Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hookups in sayville (Jul '16) 7 hr Philly Freeze 39
Hpf (Sep '13) Fri Thomas 4
Moving To Patchogue ? (Oct '14) Jul 19 Peter Bamboli 10
Danny Fred flintstone (Aug '13) Jul 19 JAYTHEMAN 14
News Arrest in bank robbery string (Apr '14) Jul 19 sussie 5
Hidden Meadows C0-ops. (Jan '13) Jul 18 Brigan 7
Giant Garage Sale (Jun '14) Jul 17 Sticky Fingers 22

Middle Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance