First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Perspective

Frankfort, IN

#21 Feb 26, 2013
FOR REAL wrote:
Maybe if we didn't have semis full of trash coming from all over the US. Why would Frankfort agree to let other places dump there trash here? The OL' MIGHTY DOLLAR!!
This is a very valid issue. We need to focus on saving our county.
XXx

Frankfort, IN

#22 Feb 26, 2013
Seriously wrote:
If you are going to complain about the dump on the north end of town, why not complain about all the junkyards that are on the east side now and the west side of town! Why not put another junkyard in the south side of town while their at it? The town of Frankfort is such a dump, so just let the junk yards and the slum lords completely take over!!!! Frankfort is becoming more like Indy every day!
Midol usually works at that time if the month.
dont worry

Indianapolis, IN

#23 Feb 27, 2013
they will make ski resort out of them we will all get rich

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#24 Feb 28, 2013
dont worry wrote:
they will make ski resort out of them we will all get rich
I frequently call the landfill "Mount Clinton".
dump development

United States

#25 Feb 28, 2013
Tired of all the Crooks wrote:
All they need to do is move the landfil further south and west, closer to 300W and get it off of the highway. The creek is already most likely contaminated and there is really not much out there of any value anyway. This would solve all the issues.
now look at Taylorville in frankfort . At one time that was frankforts dump / landfill. aka woodland ct. and cooperville north of town . I think after this dump is filled up the beards can have one nice compound / neighborhood.
Unsightly

Frankfort, IN

#26 Mar 19, 2013
Once again this morning we have trash all over the county. If this was a individual throwing trash everywhere they would be fined, why not the dump? Truck drivers pulling out in front of vehicles driving 55mph someone is gonna get hurt real soon. Pleading for the County to do something quickly to avoid deaths out there.
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#27 Mar 19, 2013
well you have mike beard to thank for this mess.
Hmmm

Tampa, FL

#28 Mar 19, 2013
Unsightly wrote:
Once again this morning we have trash all over the county. If this was a individual throwing trash everywhere they would be fined, why not the dump? Truck drivers pulling out in front of vehicles driving 55mph someone is gonna get hurt real soon. Pleading for the County to do something quickly to avoid deaths out there.
Not defending the dump, but how exactly would all of those plastic bags show up in that field?

Do they have a "recycling" place where customers drop them off and someone didn't shut the lid?

It's difficult to think all those bags emptied themselves of trash and blew into facial hair's field.

Location hidden

#29 Mar 20, 2013
Unsightly wrote:
Once again this morning we have trash all over the county.
So this trash blows from the dump all the way to Forest?
Weatherman

United States

#30 Mar 21, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So this trash blows from the dump all the way to Forest?
Actually sir, with the high winds Clinton county is having lately this is possible. Perhaps you should read about air currents before attacking someone.

Location hidden

#31 Mar 22, 2013
Weatherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually sir, with the high winds Clinton county is having lately this is possible. Perhaps you should read about air currents before attacking someone.
Since when is an honest question attacking someone? If you are going to make certain statements isn't it only logical that you be able to back them up with facts?
Weatherman

New Castle, IN

#32 Mar 22, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when is an honest question attacking someone? If you are going to make certain statements isn't it only logical that you be able to back them up with facts?
Seems to me you were attacking someone. Where are your FACTS to say trash can't blow that far?
Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#33 Mar 23, 2013
Weatherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Seems to me you were attacking someone. Where are your FACTS to say trash can't blow that far?
I would not waste my time with Punjab. He gets on the MB, stirs up trouble, lies, leaves, and in general, is no good.

Location hidden

#34 Mar 24, 2013
Weatherman wrote:
<quoted text>
You sir need to grow a thicker skin if you think asking a question is an attack.

Where are the FACTS surrounding the initial statement "trash from the landfill blows ALL OVER THE COUNTY"? Can this be proven? Can you prove that a piece of trash found on the ground in Colfax, Kirklin, Rossville, or Forest came from the landfill?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Getting the spice dealer off the streets 6 hr PeopleLikeYou 4
Swimming Pool Cost & Profit Sun taxpayer 7
Kirklin Football mid 40's Sun James Hunter 2
News Voters will weigh in on $30M plans to renovate ... May 22 Voted for Progress 250
Buffalo Wild Wings in Frankfort May 20 Realist 10
"no slum lords" signs (Sep '12) May 19 BANLiberty 322
Poll Does Frankfort Want A 10 Million Dollar Police ... May 18 Supporter of Chris 10
More from around the web

Michigantown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]