Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Last night the County Board of Health shot down the County Commisioner's request to have the county health department nurse provide medical services to Parkview residents.

Could this be the beginning of the end for Parkview? I can see the county commissioners throwing their hands up in the air in frustration and move to close the place down.
Five rivers

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

That will help the mayor get his new nursing home up and running.

Can't wait to fund that.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

Five rivers wrote:
That will help the mayor get his new nursing home up and running.
Can't wait to fund that.
How exactly will the indigent residents of Parkview afford to live in a nursing home? They are at Parkview for a reason.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

Judged:

THAT shows YOU are about as STUPID as the man last NIGHT that called those people INDIGENTS! They ALL pay to live there! They ALL get Social Security of Some sort or another! Wheather it be Social Security Retirement OR S.S.I. and They ALL pay Something! As a MATTER of fact ONE woman lives out there and rakes in about a GRAND a month and only pays $400.00 a month ta live out there. THAT is why the County is havin ta pay $30,000 a month ta keep the place open! NO administration! Those people deserve to be taken care of JEST the same as the people in Wesley Manor that are payin JEST their Social Security Checks each month ta Live there! Yes! That is happenin! W.M. Got Hard UP and started takin Joint Commission (Federal and State) money and NOW takes people in Assisted Living for JEST their Social Security and the Residents get $52 bucks a month SAME as some of em at PARKVIEW. NEEDS ta be ALL of em at Parkview and the County wouldn't be on the HOOK so much! And ya Can't even get that LAzy County Nurse off her duff ta go out there ONCE a week ta CHECK on those people! SAD jest SAD! No matter HOW ya slice it JEST sad!
Yep

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 19, 2013

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly will the indigent residents of Parkview afford to live in a nursing home? They are at Parkview for a reason.
Tell me how they can't?
old man

Frankfort, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

nu-viewer wrote:
THAT shows YOU are about as STUPID as the man last NIGHT that called those people INDIGENTS! They ALL pay to live there! They ALL get Social Security of Some sort or another! Wheather it be Social Security Retirement OR S.S.I. and They ALL pay Something! As a MATTER of fact ONE woman lives out there and rakes in about a GRAND a month and only pays $400.00 a month ta live out there. THAT is why the County is havin ta pay $30,000 a month ta keep the place open! NO administration! Those people deserve to be taken care of JEST the same as the people in Wesley Manor that are payin JEST their Social Security Checks each month ta Live there! Yes! That is happenin! W.M. Got Hard UP and started takin Joint Commission (Federal and State) money and NOW takes people in Assisted Living for JEST their Social Security and the Residents get $52 bucks a month SAME as some of em at PARKVIEW. NEEDS ta be ALL of em at Parkview and the County wouldn't be on the HOOK so much! And ya Can't even get that LAzy County Nurse off her duff ta go out there ONCE a week ta CHECK on those people! SAD jest SAD! No matter HOW ya slice it JEST sad!
You know (Richelle) it doesnt matter how many INFORMED people tell you that you are the one that doesnt know what shes talking about, you continue calling others Stupid! Really? Look in your mirror. You are the one not getting it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer wrote:
They why are they living in Parkview instead of Wesley Manor or Clinton House?

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 20, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
They why are they living in Parkview instead of Wesley Manor or Clinton House?
Clinton House does NOT take Assisted IE: "Resident Living" Patients. The facility will ONLY take them when they are unable to take CARE of themselves so they can get their Social Security, S.S.I. AND "Medicaide" and give them a monthly Stipen of $52.00 AS they MAKE the family or P.O.A. Sign up the Patient for those services BEFORE they HIT the doors. MEDICAID Then pays the REST or 2/3rds of the monthly bill of the patient to the facility. Wesley Monor allows the Assisted Living Patients to live there for Social Security or S.S.I. and receive a "Stipen" of $52.00 personal moinies per month. HOWEVER Assisted Living Patients are NOT giving the extra pay to the facility from the State - THUS Wesley Manor only allows SO many of these beds and there is a LONG Waiting list as they CHOOSE to have PRIVATE pay patients to get the BIG monies. Wesley Manor WAS a PRIVATE PAY institution until it ALMOST went BROKE and HAD to apply for J/CO "Joint Commisson" Status To ALLOW Assisted Living Patients and "Medicaide" IN to the Facility so they could TAKE their Social Seciurty and give them the FEderal /or State Mandated Stipen of $52.00 per month. The TRUTHFUL fact is....... NOONE WANTS the people at Parkview and THAT my friend is the SAD part of this scenario! One Dr. on the Board of HEALTH called them INDIGENTS, YOU called them INDIGENTS. To MY knowledge there is not ONE Indigent in the CROWD out there! There are RESIDENTS that NEED and DESERVE the SAME care that the People at Wesley Manor "Assisted Living" are Receiving. THEY give ALL they have for a BED, a BATH, FOOD, and someone to pass their meds. THAT my friend is what Assisted Living/Resident Care is called:
IC12-10-15 As of TODAY September 20, 2013 the Clinton County Board of Health along with the Clinton County Board of Commissioners Unanamously AGREED that it is IMPERATIVE that a Licensed NURSE needs to OVERSEE the Medical needs of the Residents of Parkview. I APPLAUD that decision! Costs NOTHING! Taxpayers Monies are ALREADY being used to pay the Nurse and facilitate the Home. A WIN WIN situation. AS for the COmments of "old man" I REALLY don't think ANYONE cares anymore WHO is WHO in here if you have a passion for what you say. If you are an IDIOT It will show and NOONE has to TELL you! Right "jabby"?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>Clinton House does NOT take Assisted IE: "Resident Living" Patients. The facility will ONLY take them when they are unable to take CARE of themselves so they can get their Social Security, S.S.I. AND "Medicaide" and give them a monthly Stipen of $52.00 AS they MAKE the family or P.O.A. Sign up the Patient for those services BEFORE they HIT the doors. MEDICAID Then pays the REST or 2/3rds of the monthly bill of the patient to the facility. Wesley Monor allows the Assisted Living Patients to live there for Social Security or S.S.I. and receive a "Stipen" of $52.00 personal moinies per month. HOWEVER Assisted Living Patients are NOT giving the extra pay to the facility from the State - THUS Wesley Manor only allows SO many of these beds and there is a LONG Waiting list as they CHOOSE to have PRIVATE pay patients to get the BIG monies. Wesley Manor WAS a PRIVATE PAY institution until it ALMOST went BROKE and HAD to apply for J/CO "Joint Commisson" Status To ALLOW Assisted Living Patients and "Medicaide" IN to the Facility so they could TAKE their Social Seciurty and give them the FEderal /or State Mandated Stipen of $52.00 per month. The TRUTHFUL fact is....... NOONE WANTS the people at Parkview and THAT my friend is the SAD part of this scenario! One Dr. on the Board of HEALTH called them INDIGENTS, YOU called them INDIGENTS. To MY knowledge there is not ONE Indigent in the CROWD out there! There are RESIDENTS that NEED and DESERVE the SAME care that the People at Wesley Manor "Assisted Living" are Receiving. THEY give ALL they have for a BED, a BATH, FOOD, and someone to pass their meds. THAT my friend is what Assisted Living/Resident Care is called:
IC12-10-15 As of TODAY September 20, 2013 the Clinton County Board of Health along with the Clinton County Board of Commissioners Unanamously AGREED that it is IMPERATIVE that a Licensed NURSE needs to OVERSEE the Medical needs of the Residents of Parkview. I APPLAUD that decision! Costs NOTHING! Taxpayers Monies are ALREADY being used to pay the Nurse and facilitate the Home. A WIN WIN situation. AS for the COmments of "old man" I REALLY don't think ANYONE cares anymore WHO is WHO in here if you have a passion for what you say. If you are an IDIOT It will show and NOONE has to TELL you! Right "jabby"?
What is your definition of indigant?

So these individuals at Parkview have save no wealth of their own? For whatever reason they have no private sector pension, 401k, savings, etc. What is contributed to their care comes from the government either via social security (ponzi scheme) or medicare (entitlement).

Thank you Ms. Lutz.

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
What is your definition of indigant?
So these individuals at Parkview have save no wealth of their own? For whatever reason they have no private sector pension, 401k, savings, etc. What is contributed to their care comes from the government either via social security (ponzi scheme) or medicare (entitlement).
Thank you Ms. Lutz.
Sooooooooooo you are calling ALL the Assisted living Residents at Wesley Manor that are Living EXACTLY the same Existance as The people at Parkview, Social Security, S.S.I OR What Ever THEY can Afford..... Indigants? Okay. YOU said it I didn't. Glad you think you know who I am. NOW, what is YOUR first and LAST name?
We ALL want to know THAT , since you are so concerned about who people ARE in here.

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Same with YOU "Old Man"??? What is YOUR First and LAST name? YOU have a Knack for calling people out. What is YOUR True Identity? Just as I figured. Who really GIVES a Hen who people are in here! Like I said and'l SAY again If ya make an ASS out of yer self you don't need ANYONE ta Tell ya! It'll Show! Right "jabby" and "old man"?????
Punjab is

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

The old man.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>Sooooooooooo you are calling ALL the Assisted living Residents at Wesley Manor that are Living EXACTLY the same Existance as The people at Parkview, Social Security, S.S.I OR What Ever THEY can Afford..... Indigants? Okay. YOU said it I didn't. Glad you think you know who I am. NOW, what is YOUR first and LAST name?
We ALL want to know THAT , since you are so concerned about who people ARE in here.
You didn't answer my question Ms. Lutz. What is your definition of indigent?

What is the purpose of Parkview Home as opposed to the purpose of Wesley Manor?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

Punjab is wrote:
The old man.
Incorrect. I only post under this registered topix account.

Michigantown, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question Ms. Lutz. What is your definition of indigent?
What is the purpose of Parkview Home as opposed to the purpose of Wesley Manor?
You have NO positive PROOF of who I am - JUST the rantings of some "old man"?(Some tell ME is Not an old MAN at all). I answered your questions to the best of Anyones ability and YOU however continue to hold FAST to the I Have a "registered" blah blah blah. No one can SEE your registration Noone can FIND you here or Who you ARE in Reality THAT is why you are able to continue this cherade of confusion YOU call facts. I personally am Tired and bored of your attempt at trying to find out who people are when YOU and "old man" hide under assumed names and worry so much about other people. You have NOTHING to add to the conversaition/topix OTHER than REGURGITATED Blather.(Like all THAT I used Educated werds JEST like You!)
Punjab is

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 21, 2013

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. I only post under this registered topix account.
With no real name, a hidden location, and a fake picture.

Yep, that's the sign of a registered person, NOT.

Your just another troll like the rest of us.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
With no real name, a hidden location, and a fake picture.
Yep, that's the sign of a registered person, NOT.
Your just another troll like the rest of us.
Then please tell me your definition of a registered Topix account.

Why don't you have the courage to post under the same registered Topix account each and every time you post?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>You have NO positive PROOF of who I am - JUST the rantings of some "old man"?(Some tell ME is Not an old MAN at all). I answered your questions to the best of Anyones ability and YOU however continue to hold FAST to the I Have a "registered" blah blah blah. No one can SEE your registration Noone can FIND you here or Who you ARE in Reality THAT is why you are able to continue this cherade of confusion YOU call facts. I personally am Tired and bored of your attempt at trying to find out who people are when YOU and "old man" hide under assumed names and worry so much about other people. You have NOTHING to add to the conversaition/topix OTHER than REGURGITATED Blather.(Like all THAT I used Educated werds JEST like You!)
You are dodging Ms. Lutz. What is your definition of indigent?
Punjab is

Forest, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Then please tell me your definition of a registered Topix account.
Why don't you have the courage to post under the same registered Topix account each and every time you post?
You accuse people of being a sock puppet. Most would take that to mean they have no identity.

You have no identity.

Therefore, you are a sock puppet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 22, 2013

Judged:

Punjab is wrote:
<quoted text>
You accuse people of being a sock puppet. Most would take that to mean they have no identity.
You have no identity.
Therefore, you are a sock puppet.
No, I have this ONE identify here on Topix. I only post under the registered topix account named "Punjab".

How many names have you posted under? What is your identity?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of99
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Michigantown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Michigantown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••