First Prev
of 4
Next Last
the real john reid

Indianapolis, IN

#1 Apr 18, 2013
Someone has sent threat's to our beloved administration.
I heard they had to move the mayor family to a remote island for there safety. Stay tuned gem city. Close your doors and lock your windows.
the real john reid

Indianapolis, IN

#2 Apr 18, 2013
I feel so bad for the one's that the mayor's administration had to leave behind. Hopefully they can get relocated. Our prayers go out to there family's.
Ha ha

Guarulhos, Brazil

#3 Apr 18, 2013
They didn't go to an island, the got a house from Don Rap since everyone knows Garney habors political liars and their families at his.
Victim

Greenwood, IN

#4 Apr 18, 2013
Great Smoke screen! Must admit it was a great publicity stunt!!!
Al Czervik

West Lafayette, IN

#5 Apr 18, 2013
I heard he was hiding in Recycle mans basement

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#6 Apr 19, 2013
http://www.chronicle-tribune.com/ftimes/news/...

From the article: "Frankfort Mayor Chris McBarnes confirmed today that he and his family, along with other public officials, received threats over the weekend.
“The individual placed the call to central dispatch, stating what this individual was going to do,” said McBarnes, who temporarily relocated his family to two different undisclosed locations outside the city.
McBarnes also said he was contacted twice via Facebook by the alleged suspect, who has yet to be identified, and those messages were submitted to the police as evidence.
Chief of Police Troy Bacon said the call came in at about 9:15 p.m. Saturday, April 13.
Neither McBarnes nor Bacon would confirm reports that the threats made were death threats; however, McBarnes commented in an interview,“I am not sure why this individual would threaten my life.”
He explained that the call and online messages were the first time he’d interacted with the suspect.
“I do not believe anything that I have done personally would affect this person’s life,” said McBarnes.“I had not had any previous contact with this individual.”
The suspect is a male Frankfort resident, according to McBarnes.
Bacon said he himself seemed to be one of the other public officials threatened.
“Being the chief of police and a police officer, you always receive those kinds of threats,” he said.
There is a suspect under investigation, according to Bacon, but the individual’s identity will not be made public unless and until the prosecutor files charges."

The individuals on this forum and elsewhere who are making light of this situation are frankly IMHO unfeeling, uncaring, morons of the lowest stature. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#7 Apr 19, 2013
punjab wrote:
http://www.chronicle-tribune.c om/ftimes/news/threats-confirm ed-against-mayor-family/articl e_13418020-a856-11e2-9bdc-0019 bb2963f4.html
From the article: "Frankfort Mayor Chris McBarnes confirmed today that he and his family, along with other public officials, received threats over the weekend.
“The individual placed the call to central dispatch, stating what this individual was going to do,” said McBarnes, who temporarily relocated his family to two different undisclosed locations outside the city.
McBarnes also said he was contacted twice via Facebook by the alleged suspect, who has yet to be identified, and those messages were submitted to the police as evidence.
Can you confirm this really happened? Or are you just believing what the Mayor is saying?
Chief of Police Troy Bacon said the call came in at about 9:15 p.m. Saturday, April 13.
Neither McBarnes nor Bacon would confirm reports that the threats made were death threats; however, McBarnes commented in an interview,“I am not sure why this individual would threaten my life.”
He explained that the call and online messages were the first time he’d interacted with the suspect.
“I do not believe anything that I have done personally would affect this person’s life,” said McBarnes.“I had not had any previous contact with this individual.”
The suspect is a male Frankfort resident, according to McBarnes.
Bacon said he himself seemed to be one of the other public officials threatened.
“Being the chief of police and a police officer, you always receive those kinds of threats,” he said.
There is a suspect under investigation, according to Bacon, but the individual’s identity will not be made public unless and until the prosecutor files charges."
The individuals on this forum and elsewhere who are making light of this situation are frankly IMHO unfeeling, uncaring, morons of the lowest stature. They should be ashamed of themselves.
Can you confirm this really happened? Or are you just believing what the Mayor is saying?

Location hidden

#9 Apr 19, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe a call was made to central dispatch. Why is that in dispute?
the real john reid

Cicero, IN

#10 Apr 19, 2013
I just hope they catch the people responsible for threats. So the city won't be in mayhem.
What about us

Fort Wayne, IN

#11 Apr 19, 2013
So if this was any average Frankfort citizen that received such a threat, would this be front page news? Would we get this type of added security or attention from law enforcement? Not that any threat should be taken lightly, but we all know how these press releases are fluffed by the press agent our tax payers support. Every little move this administration makes is covered by a press release which is covered more by WLFI than the Frankfort Times.
Donnie Abston

Frankfort, IN

#12 Apr 19, 2013
If the police force and the administration did not hide behind their own political views and looked out for the citizens they promised to serve MAYBE all this drama would not appear on a daily basis. Their are things that happen behind the scenes that have provoked such actions I am sure. Not saying that the individual concerned here is correct in making idle threats. However you have personnel in positions of authority that need to remember who they represent, The citizens of Frankfort, not their own agendas.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#13 Apr 19, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I believe a call was made to central dispatch. Why is that in dispute?
You believe a call was made to Central Dispatch? Can you please confirm that threats were indeed made towards the Mayor from this call? Please provide that call or this is just simply here say... After all, I am sure many calls are made to Central Dispatch.. Who took the call, the Mayor? Who investigated this phone call, the Mayor? Do you really know the facts or are you just assuming based on what the paper said....
DB Cooper

West Lafayette, IN

#14 Apr 19, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe a call was made to Central Dispatch? Can you please confirm that threats were indeed made towards the Mayor from this call? Please provide that call or this is just simply here say... After all, I am sure many calls are made to Central Dispatch.. Who took the call, the Mayor? Who investigated this phone call, the Mayor? Do you really know the facts or are you just assuming based on what the paper said....
Perhaps you could be convinced that the sky is blue and the grass green..........perhaps not.........

Location hidden

#15 Apr 19, 2013
Tell me wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the paper is lying? Do you personally gather all relevant information of a story before deciding if it is true or not? If so then you have more time on your hands than I do.

Unless somebody provides evidence to the contrary I believe the story as reported in the Frankfort Times.
Gotcha

Frankfort, IN

#16 Apr 19, 2013
Oh Punjab,once again you've proven your definitely an idiot. You actually believe everything your told by a newspaper, really? You ask for proof from all others on here and then admit you believe whats written in the newspaper. You are the reason so many people on here are in an uproar my dear friend.
Your definitely not on the up and up as you think you are or as you portray yourself to be. I believe your education has been overwhelming to the degree of making you as they say, so smart, your stupid. Talk about people having too much time on their hands, that would be you most definitely, get yourself a new hobby and be a productive member of society instead of tearing down what our forefathers have built. Beep Beep
the real john reid

Indianapolis, IN

#17 Apr 19, 2013
Well i just herd the mayor on the local radio station backing up the story. So I'm so happy that he and his family are safe from those evildoers. Hopefully the mayhem is over for our shining gem city.
Tell me

Frankfort, IN

#18 Apr 19, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying the paper is lying? Do you personally gather all relevant information of a story before deciding if it is true or not? If so then you have more time on your hands than I do.
Unless somebody provides evidence to the contrary I believe the story as reported in the Frankfort Times.
Well, lets just see how this plays out. I am sure Law Enforcement is working hard on this case as the Chief has stated. When charges are filed, if they are, then lets see what the probable cause affidavit states. We will see if your dearly beloved news paper is right and that your Mayor is indeed telling the truth. After all, if they find this guy, wouldn't they take this matter seriously and charge this guy. If they do, lets see what he is charged with and who he is making threats towards. By the way, surely the paper will keep up on this serious situation, won't they?
Well

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Apr 19, 2013
At least the Mayor has finally said something truthful when saying he is living someplace outside the city.
Sandy

Shelbyville, IN

#20 Apr 19, 2013
Gotcha wrote:
Oh Punjab,once again you've proven your definitely an idiot. You actually believe everything your told by a newspaper, really? You ask for proof from all others on here and then admit you believe whats written in the newspaper. You are the reason so many people on here are in an uproar my dear friend.
Your definitely not on the up and up as you think you are or as you portray yourself to be. I believe your education has been overwhelming to the degree of making you as they say, so smart, your stupid. Talk about people having too much time on their hands, that would be you most definitely, get yourself a new hobby and be a productive member of society instead of tearing down what our forefathers have built. Beep Beep
Great post!!! Punjab does have too much time on his hands because he got fired from his job. Now he devotes all his time to lies, and getting people banned from Topix who don't agree with him.
Attn Sandy

Bangkok, Thailand

#21 Apr 19, 2013
What job was "he" fired from?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cole Chambers: CC Most Wanted 1 hr Richard K 10
Administrator of Parkview 2 hr Cassie Call 13
Merry Christmas 14 hr Prancer 2
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Wed Sassy 15
Mr. Frey Wed go easy 24
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 23 iknowjoe 13
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Dec 21 New boss 26
Michigantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web