Really

Bangkok, Thailand

#43 Mar 30, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So has the city officially tended an offer to the church to purchase the empty lot back? Has it began eminent domain proceedings?
What is the approximate time frame for construction of this new church?
The point is the mayor signed a document that stated that part of this potential grant would be used for housing on the property.

Then he contacted the landowners.

Since: Sep 11

Michigantown, IN

#44 Mar 30, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
So has the city officially tended an offer to the church to purchase the empty lot back? Has it began eminent domain proceedings?
RE-READ Post 23 there "Punjabby" and ALL your Mystical answers will come to light! I Promise!
Lurker

Carthage, IN

#45 Mar 30, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
No they haven't, but that is not the point now, is it.

The point is he made the statement about something he hasn't begun to discuss with our church, plain and simple.

For a man who has a facebook site that states his "Minister of Music" position at a church, who has to tell people he is a Christian, and continues to decieve people to further his ideas for our fair city, he doesn't seem to follow the Biblical standards that Christians are called to when they are baptized.

Would you, Mr or Mrs Punjab, subscribe to those same beliefs? It's perfectly ok if you don't because you and I have been given the ability to make decisions that affect our own lives.
Lurker

Carthage, IN

#46 Mar 30, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
RE-READ Post 23 there "Punjabby" and ALL your Mystical answers will come to light! I Promise!
Don't be hatten on the person.

Michigantown, IN

#47 Mar 30, 2013
Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be hatten on the person.
"Lurker" No Hate Intended Please Go back and read my posts Although I live in the County I am Totally FOR your church and it's situation. Frankfort's Mayor and his Band of Merry Men Are Robbing You and NOT giving to the Poor! "Punjabbby" Appears to have a Re-Reading problem We have ALL asked him/her to re-read my posts that are VERY informative RE: this situation and he keeps asking the same questions? But, I appreciate your input! This ol guy as been around the Mulberry bush so many times he's got holes in his soles AND socks! So, I understand your frustration!
tired of it all

Indianapolis, IN

#48 Mar 31, 2013
Like was said earlier in this thread before all the heters started spewing there lies. This is a great opportunity for our community, end of story.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#49 Mar 31, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear nu-viewy,

I did read your rant. It made little sense to me with all the unnecessary capitalization and run-on sentences. Can you please summarize your thoughts for a simpleton like myself? One doesn't come across a mental giant like yourself all that often.

Location hidden

#50 Mar 31, 2013
Lurker wrote:
<quoted text>
No they haven't, but that is not the point now, is it.
The point is he made the statement about something he hasn't begun to discuss with our church, plain and simple.
For a man who has a facebook site that states his "Minister of Music" position at a church, who has to tell people he is a Christian, and continues to decieve people to further his ideas for our fair city, he doesn't seem to follow the Biblical standards that Christians are called to when they are baptized.
Would you, Mr or Mrs Punjab, subscribe to those same beliefs? It's perfectly ok if you don't because you and I have been given the ability to make decisions that affect our own lives.
You live in Seymour and attend a church in Frankfort? That's a heck of a drive.

Also, I didn't think Christians were suppose to 'throw stones' at other individuals.
Come on

Indianapolis, IN

#51 Mar 31, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, I didn't think Christians were suppose to 'throw stones' at other individuals.
Stop with the location comments, Punjabby. When you don't like a comment you will go to the location of the post.

Why not share with all of us your location?

I am here in Jefferson.

Michigantown, IN

#52 Mar 31, 2013
Here there Punjabby I will RE-post Number 23 so you can READ it again I worked on your so called Sentence structure there buddy hope NOW you can read and maybe understand it:
Got some INFO for you "SAD". SOMETIMES, and I say that with a Half (GRIN). WILO is Worth Listenin to. YESTERDAY and TODAY was TWO of those days. Yesterday Your Mayor was a talkin about the STELLAR GROUP commin in May to "VIEW" the City and how "HE was gonna "SHOW OFF" the Accomplishments of Frankfort and the Future Plans of the City. YES "SAD", one of HIS statements was a "SENIOR LIVING CENTER" on the Old Kyger Property. This Property is on 3rd Street. Owned by the Weslyan Church. The City OWNED it through the Schools then SOLD it to the church. TODAY, That woman from Boyleston (That I GUESS everybody Hates!), was on there and Said SHE called Your Pastor. HE said that YOUR mayor called ONE time and Asked if your church would be INTERESTED in selling the property and that was the END of the conversation. The Lutz woman went ON to say "We have Parkview that is Loosing $300,000.00 a year as a living center, IVY tech wants a Million dollars MORE spent on a Conference Room cause they REFUSE to use the basement of the Times building (like they didn't KNOW it was built along Prairie Creek)."
"And NOW the City wants to go into the Nursing home business with LAND THEY DON"T OWN??" Remember People, These are NOT this ol guys words! But, I think THAT ol gal had some sense! In MY mind and I have NO Bone in that Dinosaure dig- The city is just USING that little church and their property to make it LOOK good for some Economic Development to get, what Ken Hartman (of WILO) yesterday said is a 9-11 million dollar grant that the city will HAVE to match at LEAST 3-4 million. As long as MY County taxes ain't effected anymore you all over there can do what ya want. But, ya DO have my sympathys! I DO feel kind of sorry for that little Church cause I think they Got bamboozled in the name of STELLAR GRANT.

Location hidden

#53 Apr 1, 2013
Come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with the location comments, Punjabby. When you don't like a comment you will go to the location of the post.
Why not share with all of us your location?
I am here in Jefferson.
I am a resident of the city of Frankfort.

Happy now?

Location hidden

#54 Apr 1, 2013
nu-viewer wrote:
Here there Punjabby I will RE-post Number 23 so you can READ it again I worked on your so called Sentence structure there buddy hope NOW you can read and maybe understand it:
Got some INFO for you "SAD". SOMETIMES, and I say that with a Half (GRIN). WILO is Worth Listenin to. YESTERDAY and TODAY was TWO of those days. Yesterday Your Mayor was a talkin about the STELLAR GROUP commin in May to "VIEW" the City and how "HE was gonna "SHOW OFF" the Accomplishments of Frankfort and the Future Plans of the City. YES "SAD", one of HIS statements was a "SENIOR LIVING CENTER" on the Old Kyger Property. This Property is on 3rd Street. Owned by the Weslyan Church. The City OWNED it through the Schools then SOLD it to the church. TODAY, That woman from Boyleston (That I GUESS everybody Hates!), was on there and Said SHE called Your Pastor. HE said that YOUR mayor called ONE time and Asked if your church would be INTERESTED in selling the property and that was the END of the conversation. The Lutz woman went ON to say "We have Parkview that is Loosing $300,000.00 a year as a living center, IVY tech wants a Million dollars MORE spent on a Conference Room cause they REFUSE to use the basement of the Times building (like they didn't KNOW it was built along Prairie Creek)."
"And NOW the City wants to go into the Nursing home business with LAND THEY DON"T OWN??" Remember People, These are NOT this ol guys words! But, I think THAT ol gal had some sense! In MY mind and I have NO Bone in that Dinosaure dig- The city is just USING that little church and their property to make it LOOK good for some Economic Development to get, what Ken Hartman (of WILO) yesterday said is a 9-11 million dollar grant that the city will HAVE to match at LEAST 3-4 million. As long as MY County taxes ain't effected anymore you all over there can do what ya want. But, ya DO have my sympathys! I DO feel kind of sorry for that little Church cause I think they Got bamboozled in the name of STELLAR GRANT.
tl;dr
lurker

Cicero, IN

#55 Apr 1, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
i too live in frankfort.

just telling the truth.
Punjabby

Zagreb, Croatia

#56 Apr 1, 2013
Looks like Punjabby got his little toesy's stepped on.

Wonder if he knows about posting outside of areas even if you live there. Or if you use an free wifi source that you are at the mercy of who ever they use.

Now everyone knows and he'll have to find another way to pick on you people.

Love you Punjabby you silly little boy.
Farmer Joe

Indianapolis, IN

#57 Apr 1, 2013
punjab wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a resident of the city of Frankfort.
Happy now?
No, I don't believe you!! You lie to everyone, twist things, and are mean to the hispanic community. Why don't you just go away.
Punjabby

Bangkok, Thailand

#58 Apr 1, 2013
Farmer Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't believe you!! You lie to everyone, twist things, and are mean to the hispanic community. Why don't you just go away.
he is a politician with aspirations to move up the company ladder.

does that explain his behavior Farmer Joseph?

Location hidden

#59 Apr 2, 2013
Punjabby wrote:
Looks like Punjabby got his little toesy's stepped on.
Wonder if he knows about posting outside of areas even if you live there. Or if you use an free wifi source that you are at the mercy of who ever they use.
Now everyone knows and he'll have to find another way to pick on you people.
Love you Punjabby you silly little boy.
Come on Rick, why are you stealing my name?
Punjabby

Beijing, China

#60 Apr 2, 2013
Who's Rick?

Location hidden

#61 Apr 3, 2013
Punjabby wrote:
Who's Rick?
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, Rick.
fire fire fire

Indianapolis, IN

#63 Apr 5, 2013
Dis anyone know that they were going to put a ffire station on the old Emerson property? I doubt it. The mayor is full of surprises.

Here be something else of interest. No one has mentioned the Round House for months now.Wouldn't you think that Stellar Grant people would see that as a vision? I guess all those railroad guys and Shan had their brains ripped out when Rambo, Napa know how, and the puppetSkippy shut them down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Administrator of Parkview 8 hr Wants the truth 14
Cole Chambers: CC Most Wanted 16 hr Richard K 10
Merry Christmas Thu Prancer 2
mike Red perkins and frank hail selling heroin ... Wed Sassy 15
Mr. Frey Wed go easy 24
Jesse emery. hot or nah? Dec 23 iknowjoe 13
City wants back Ambulance service (Nov '13) Dec 21 New boss 26
Michigantown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web