Who's a good custody lawyer?

Posted in the Michigantown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jane doe

Frankfort, IN

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Besides Rick Martin, who else is good for child custody?
True

Goshen, IN

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Some may not think so but Jeff Little is good, I have seen him in court with Martin.
watch out

Taylor, MI

#3 Jul 24, 2013
Tami jo morog, her office is in downtown Lebanon, on south side of courthouse. She is a family atty and also a judge, shs is our atty. I have referred her her to two other people and she won their cases as well. She is classy and very smart. DO NOT use rick martin, we used him before tammi and he was worthless. Good luck.
Really

Frankfort, IN

#4 Jul 24, 2013
watch out wrote:
Tami jo morog, her office is in downtown Lebanon, on south side of courthouse. She is a family atty and also a judge, shs is our atty. I have referred her her to two other people and she won their cases as well. She is classy and very smart. DO NOT use rick martin, we used him before tammi and he was worthless. Good luck.
Since when could you be a lawyer and judge? Do you mean she fills in on occasion as a Pro tem Judge? Just curious!!!
watch out

Frankfort, IN

#5 Jul 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when could you be a lawyer and judge? Do you mean she fills in on occasion as a Pro tem Judge? Just curiouser!!!
yes
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#6 Jul 24, 2013
If you are coming on topics to researching a lawyer, you already lost the battle...
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#7 Jul 24, 2013
I meant to research a lawyer, my device has a mind of its own apparently
Tkr

Frankfort, IN

#8 Jul 24, 2013
UNO wrote:
Lol be nice lady
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#9 Jul 24, 2013
UNO wrote:
Ok I'm looking right at you lol.. I am being nice... I thought the original post was silly as all..
watch out

Frankfort, IN

#10 Jul 24, 2013
UNO wrote:
If you are coming on topics to researching a lawyer, you already lost the battle...
so you're a lawyer, judge and jury? There are people who have legitimate questions, and people who have legitimate help.
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when could you be a lawyer and judge? Do you mean she fills in on occasion as a Pro tem Judge? Just curious!!!
What was George Ponton then?
Really

Frankfort, IN

#12 Jul 25, 2013
old man wrote:
<quoted text>What was George Ponton then?
That is a good question, let me know when you come up with a good answer....
old man

Indianapolis, IN

#13 Jul 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
That is a good question, let me know when you come up with a good answer....
Really? must you always try being a smart a$$.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#15 Jul 25, 2013
watch out wrote:
<quoted text> so you're a lawyer, judge and jury? There are people who have legitimate questions, and people who have legitimate help.
You are quite annoying and I will not be apart of succumbing to the temptation of engaging you in your less than favorable reality. Perhaps you should deflect on your own reasoning... No I am not a lawyer, nor a judge and hardly a jury, however, you don't have to be smarter than a fifth grader to open the yellow pages and research a lawyer.. Or even google the statistical rate of a lawyers performance.. Hmm, I guess it's another outlet for free advertisement on this site... Not surprised actually..
Uno

Frankfort, IN

#16 Jul 25, 2013
You are a coward! You can't respond you just leave your trail of judging marks.. As if it disrupts my day or something. I don't blame you to not respond, if you are this witless...
REALLY

Goshen, IN

#17 Jul 25, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are quite annoying and I will not be apart of succumbing to the temptation of engaging you in your less than favorable reality. Perhaps you should deflect on your own reasoning... No I am not a lawyer, nor a judge and hardly a jury, however, you don't have to be smarter than a fifth grader to open the yellow pages and research a lawyer.. Or even google the statistical rate of a lawyers performance.. Hmm, I guess it's another outlet for free advertisement on this site... Not surprised actually..
Really, someone actually gets on here and asks a legitimate question and gets smart ass remarks. Maybe she wants recommendations from people who have used custody lawyers??? Just because it's on the web doesn't make it true. I myself would ask friends and family for their advice on such so please be nice and quit using this site to berate people.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#18 Jul 25, 2013
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text>
Really, someone actually gets on here and asks a legitimate question and gets smart ass remarks. Maybe she wants recommendations from people who have used custody lawyers??? Just because it's on the web doesn't make it true. I myself would ask friends and family for their advice on such so please be nice and quit using this site to berate people.
How about you stop trying to give me advice... Because now you are a target... What an idiotic thing of you to say "just because its on the web doesn't make it true" oh my, I forgot topix forums are the truth.. Don't you have something better to do than pick on women? Just curious, you lack brain so you ar e using your brawn? Hmmm. Your post doesn't even make sense.. You gave her your opinion and I gave her mine.. Name of the game there buddy!!
Really

Frankfort, IN

#19 Jul 25, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you stop trying to give me advice... Because now you are a target... What an idiotic thing of you to say "just because its on the web doesn't make it true" oh my, I forgot topix forums are the truth.. Don't you have something better to do than pick on women? Just curious, you lack brain so you ar e using your brawn? Hmmm. Your post doesn't even make sense.. You gave her your opinion and I gave her mine.. Name of the game there buddy!!
How can one possibly use Brawn on Topix? I mean isn't brawn like physical strength? And how many degrees did you say you had? Better yet, where did you earn them from?
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#21 Jul 25, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
How can one possibly use Brawn on Topix? I mean isn't brawn like physical strength? And how many degrees did you say you had? Better yet, where did you earn them from?
That is none of your buisness my friend. Did I strike a nerve? I will say I have 7 very successful years so far of college education. How about you?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#22 Jul 25, 2013
jane doe wrote:
Besides Rick Martin, who else is good for child custody?
This guy name Punjab, he does a good job defending our little boy mayor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drug problem in Frankfort Fri I know you 22
Clinton County Fair 2016 Jul 20 Huh 34
bridge Jul 18 josh 5
Sports complex Jul 16 Sharing my question 39
City paving driveways for free Jul 14 Fight the good fight 21
Swimming in the Frankfort YMCA indoor pool in t... Jul 11 Stayed at Holiday... 2
AT&T U-verse customers in Clinton County: troub... Jul 7 ATT user 2

Michigantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Michigantown Mortgages