who got busted 300 block north clay "...
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Know your facts

Toledo, OH

#147 Sep 18, 2013
Actually the landlord found the shit in the downstairs apt, which no one lived in and notified police! Once they found out who lived upstairs they profiled that person and searched his apt as well! Which is illegal because the tenant was not there to give permission. Like it was stated before the tenant John knew they were there and it did not phase him only because he had no clue what was goin on. Innocent until proven guilty. See that's why most people rather guilty or not get no punishment because the local law enforcement tends to jump the gun and does not follow procedure which is also illegal. So even if they catch you making meth or whatever the case and they go in w/o permission, one may spend some time in jail and if they are patient they will eventually drop all charges. Profiling is illegal. What one does in their past should not reflect on them in the present! People change so maybe he was maybe he wasn't but the point is with out permission to enter John gates apt is illegal and profiling is illegal too. Case closed! John will be free as long as he plays it smart!
Have a nice day!

Since: Aug 11

San Juan, Puerto Rico

#148 Sep 19, 2013
That's hilarious
no dummy

Elkhart, IN

#149 Sep 19, 2013
uh-oh wrote:
<quoted text>
Call him what you will on here, but you won't say it to his face without getting the piss knocked out of ya.
Wow, getting more impressed with this dude all the time....said no one ever.
run tell dat

United States

#150 Sep 27, 2013
Looks like Gates posted bail. Now will all you shit talkers go tell him how ya really feel? Lol
I know mine

Franklin, IN

#151 Oct 31, 2013
Know your facts wrote:
Actually the landlord found the shit in the downstairs apt, which no one lived in and notified police! Once they found out who lived upstairs they profiled that person and searched his apt as well! Which is illegal because the tenant was not there to give permission. Like it was stated before the tenant John knew they were there and it did not phase him only because he had no clue what was goin on. Innocent until proven guilty. See that's why most people rather guilty or not get no punishment because the local law enforcement tends to jump the gun and does not follow procedure which is also illegal. So even if they catch you making meth or whatever the case and they go in w/o permission, one may spend some time in jail and if they are patient they will eventually drop all charges. Profiling is illegal. What one does in their past should not reflect on them in the present! People change so maybe he was maybe he wasn't but the point is with out permission to enter John gates apt is illegal and profiling is illegal too. Case closed! John will be free as long as he plays it smart!
Have a nice day!
Know your facts... You obviously don't. I am the landlord and I WAS there for the whole thing. I found the stuff... I also found it in his trash, and a motion sensor he installed, and a camera he installed, and I saw what he had in his apt. Thats called probable cause you genius. Nothing was illegal about the arrest or the search. You're a moron to think it was all illegal and profiling... Point is the moron cost me a lot of money because of damage and clean up costs. So I'll be suing him after the final bill comes in.
Helpn

Oak Brook, IL

#152 Nov 1, 2013
Are we to be scared of Jon Gates?? That is hilarious. I'm sure his mommy and daddy bailed him out. Mistake me if I am wrong wasn't he in jail a few years back for being drugged out of his mind and in possession of drugs while his toddler children were there with him?
run tell dat wrote:
Looks like Gates posted bail. Now will all you shit talkers go tell him how ya really feel? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Times article on USB Mar 20 The Inquirer 4
Todd Corrie Mar 20 The Inquirer 28
Future of Frankfort? Mar 18 renter 10
How many bonds can Frankfort handle??? Mar 17 Lawyer 4
Frankfort Apartments Mar 15 Clean me up 72
The Roundhouse Mar 8 Learn to write 6
Hospital (Sep '16) Mar 6 Staffer 15

Michigantown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance