who got busted 300 block north clay "...

who got busted 300 block north clay "active lab"????

Posted in the Michigantown Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
iron horse

Thorntown, IN

#1 Aug 26, 2013
Dummies. Tweeker tweeker one-9 I see you peeking out the blinds. HAHA!!!
dimebag

United States

#2 Aug 26, 2013
iron horse wrote:
Dummies. Tweeker tweeker one-9 I see you peeking out the blinds. HAHA!!!
Jon gates
Batman

Detroit, MI

#3 Aug 26, 2013
Think maybe you nosey f*cks should worry about yourselves than who's it was. Lets worry about all the Mexicans that can't speak English or the fact our so called police officers are all a bunch of retards that obviously need a lesson in law enforcement. Just saying if you have time to read this shit at night you obviously have time you can spend with family or a loved one.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#4 Aug 26, 2013
Batman wrote:
Think maybe you nosey f*cks should worry about yourselves than who's it was. Lets worry about all the Mexicans that can't speak English or the fact our so called police officers are all a bunch of retards that obviously need a lesson in law enforcement. Just saying if you have time to read this shit at night you obviously have time you can spend with family or a loved one.
Not very nice!! Not nice at all... You are degrading people for the sake of a criminal... Just saying
bowzer

United States

#5 Aug 26, 2013
Batman wrote:
Sooo.... Ur saying lets not worry about the idiot that could potentially blow up a neighborhood and concern ourselves more with "Jose" who can't speak English? Nice.
Yep

Frankfort, IN

#6 Aug 26, 2013
Batman wrote:
Come on Batman, relax and go give it to Robin, he is looking for a quickie. After your done with Robin, would you please come back on this site and tell us the lesson the Police need. I mean dang, I don't always agree with the Police but I have to give it up to them. I guess I just don't have time for drugs like you do. Hey, go tell John hey the next time you see him at Jail. Night Batman, rest easy.....
Batman

Chicago, IL

#7 Aug 26, 2013
Wow you fools really don't have anything better to do. Then everyone wonder why the world is the way it is. But for someone with the screen name "dime bag" to be commenting on anything is flat out dumber than fuck. And as for Jose who can't speak English, hopefully he has your social security and credit card info so when you go to buy a house or your child a car and you can't because your credit is fucked up then you'll see my point of view. So I'd save your opinions to yourselves like your parents must not of taught you as you were growing up.
thats why

Clarks Hill, IN

#8 Aug 27, 2013
Damn must not have learned lesson first time around. Dummy.
MAYBE

Frankfort, IN

#9 Aug 27, 2013
Batman wrote:
Wow you fools really don't have anything better to do. Then everyone wonder why the world is the way it is. But for someone with the screen name "dime bag" to be commenting on anything is flat out dumber than fuck. And as for Jose who can't speak English, hopefully he has your social security and credit card info so when you go to buy a house or your child a car and you can't because your credit is fucked up then you'll see my point of view. So I'd save your opinions to yourselves like your parents must not of taught you as you were growing up.
Maybe you should take your own advice!!! Seems you are spending time on here complaining about the complainers when you could be spending more time with your family! Just saying!!!
yeah right

Frankfort, IN

#10 Aug 27, 2013
Batman wrote:
Aw, did your brother/boyfriend/buddy/cousin /whatever get busted? lol
haha

Frankfort, IN

#11 Aug 27, 2013
Nasty dirty meth heads who put our lives in danger with meth labs are just as likely to steal someone's credit card and social security card!
Typical

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Aug 27, 2013
Batman wrote:
What happens when the meth head neighbor blows up your house, with your kids in it? How is one to spend time with their family? I guess if one choses to post their concern for people exposing their surroundings with dangerous chemicals. Wouldn't they be worring about themselves? Maybe you should take your own advice and not worry about mexicans and the job of police officers and worry about your self?
duh

United States

#13 Aug 28, 2013
One thing that every person is failing to acknowledge is that "a person is innocent until proven guilty in a court of law!" The sad thing is that you hypocrites are so uneducated that its pathetic!
Remember

New York, NY

#14 Aug 28, 2013
Let's not forget how the process works. A person is suspected to be involved in some crime for whatever reason, could be because one of those handy dandy police informants decides to incriminate them. Then the person is investigated by a police force whose officers have no more than a high school diploma or the equivalent, no formal investigative training, no more qualified than the average person. They begin their surveillance with the underlying assumption that the person is a criminal or is involved in some sort or criminal activity. Psychological research shows us that if we are looking for something we will find it, it is known as an observational bias. In this case, the police found meth precursors. How many people have those items in their own houses at this very moment? Do you have an old cell phone with a lithium battery in it? There's one. How about Coleman camping fuel? There's another. Ever use over-the-counter cold medicine? There's another. All it would take for anyone to be in a similar situation would be for someone to make an accusation and the police to enter your home and you could be sitting in jail with this dude. Remember that while you're all talking shit.
Remember

Kokomo, IN

#15 Aug 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
Let's not forget how the process works. A person is suspected to be involved in some crime for whatever reason, could be because one of those handy dandy police informants decides to incriminate them. Then the person is investigated by a police force whose officers have no more than a high school diploma or the equivalent, no formal investigative training, no more qualified than the average person. They begin their surveillance with the underlying assumption that the person is a criminal or is involved in some sort or criminal activity. Psychological research shows us that if we are looking for something we will find it, it is known as an observational bias. In this case, the police found meth precursors. How many people have those items in their own houses at this very moment? Do you have an old cell phone with a lithium battery in it? There's one. How about Coleman camping fuel? There's another. Ever use over-the-counter cold medicine? There's another. All it would take for anyone to be in a similar situation would be for someone to make an accusation and the police to enter your home and you could be sitting in jail with this dude. Remember that while you're all talking shit.
Just to clarify, in stating that there is an observer bias and many of you people probably have enough precursors in your home to be arrested right now, the point is that what may actually be kept as regular household items could easily be mistaken as means to make meth once you've been made out to be a criminal. Things aren't always what they seem.
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#16 Aug 28, 2013
Remember wrote:
<quoted text>
Just to clarify, in stating that there is an observer bias and many of you people probably have enough precursors in your home to be arrested right now, the point is that what may actually be kept as regular household items could easily be mistaken as means to make meth once you've been made out to be a criminal. Things aren't always what they seem.
Let me guess you are a meth head or a recovering meth head!! People like you are the true bad influences on our children and society!!
duh

United States

#17 Aug 28, 2013
"allegedly"

For those of you who don't know what that means Google IT!
UNO

Frankfort, IN

#18 Aug 28, 2013
duh wrote:
"allegedly"
For those of you who don't know what that means Google IT!
Want to place bets on if the alleaged criminal is formally charged with this crime? I bet the suspect will be charged...
luvs it

Indianapolis, IN

#19 Aug 28, 2013
Are you people seriously defending this?!?! While I agree that the FPD has been under the microscope for some questionable behavior, I find it very hard to believe that Mr. Gates is being framed and/or accused of a crime based on having an old battery cell phone and some cold meds in his home. I think it's pretty much common knowledge who the meth heads are, so to say that this is a case of misunderstanding is hilarious to me. They can't just go and arrest you on a hunch without some evidence that you've been cooking up some meth. I would imagine that when they went into his house, the evidence was right there. And for the record, to blast all of us for reading and commenting on this as being nosey f***s, shows that you, too, are probably a meth head. What legitimate preson in their right mind would respond to reading this type of story with "people should worry about themselves"?????? Ummmm, we are worried about ourselves, dumba$$. One of these losers miscalculates their "recipe", and we could all be dead. I, for one, am not trying to get blown up over someone like Jon friggin Gates.
duh

United States

#20 Aug 28, 2013
UNO wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to place bets on if the alleaged criminal is formally charged with this crime? I bet the suspect will be charged...
Did you mean: Want to place bets on if the alleged criminal is formally charged with this crime? I bet the suspect will be charged...

bahahaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigantown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
old stoney 23 min Advocate For Educ... 3
Why errbody hatin on J Roc? 55 min tell me 8
American Body Shop (Sep '14) Thu Stacy 36
Topix Trend Wed J Roc on the beat 15
Rossville Town Marshall Tue The Inquirer 80
is frankfort on its way to bankruptcy Feb 9 The Inquirer 22
surveying Feb 7 ummm 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Michigantown Mortgages