smith

Campbellsville, KY

#1 Jan 23, 2010
I don't want anything just some closure for a man that our whole community loved and cared for his name is jackson collins if anyone knows of his sons and daughter their names are Harry D. Collins,David Collins and Wanda Risner I really would like to talk with one of them. The way his brother put him away is a dirty shame that anyone could get treated like he did. I know his kids may not have talked with him for several years but none the less he is still their father and you only have on Mother and Dad. If anyone could help me locate one of them I would really appreciate that. Thank You all For taking the time to read this I really need everyones help on this matter.
Thank You All Diana

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martha Drake Nurse Practioner (Sep '15) May '17 MamD 2
Michigan City Police cover up, refuses to discu... Apr '17 wow 2
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III Mar '17 corruption killer 5
News Registered sex offendera s involvement in parks... (Apr '15) Feb '17 Offender 164239 2
News Nursing Assistant Arrested After Posting Video ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 BJMcKay 1
News Michigan City girl dead after being beaten by p... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Corruption Killer 38
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... (Dec '15) Dec '15 Corruption Killer 1

Michigan City Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Michigan City Mortgages