Lighthouse Restaurant faces sexual ha...

Lighthouse Restaurant faces sexual harassment lawsuit

There are 1 comment on the WNDU-TV South Bend story from Oct 2, 2010, titled Lighthouse Restaurant faces sexual harassment lawsuit. In it, WNDU-TV South Bend reports that:

A Michigan City restaurant is facing a lawsuit after a female employee says she was sexually harassed by her manager.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WNDU-TV South Bend.

annonomyse guy

United States

#1 Oct 12, 2010
ok so she is a lesbian any normal woman would have blackmailed her boss with harrasment before she actually did anything. Oh and this is why we didnt want women mixing in the workplace in the first place. ohh and all those snappy comments your going to post about my obviouse sexism, dont bother it was a fluke and acident i arrived at your site. It does happen but i personally have not ever seen it in the workplace.
Yhen again us the mail gender are wired to me well more sexually acertive when it comes to sex. And while im at it, just where do relationships traditionally form? in school, at home, with your friends, AT THE WORKPLACE. duhhhh! what he doe stik his dong in then ask?
com on miss lesbian, wtf, there was another way to deal with it i am sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Nursing Assistant Arrested After Posting Video ... Feb '16 BJMcKay 1
News Michigan City girl dead after being beaten by p... (Sep '08) Dec '15 Corruption Killer 38
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... Dec '15 Corruption Killer 1
Martha Drake Nurse Practioner (Sep '15) Sep '15 Portage resident 1
News Longtime state Rep. Bill Crawford dies (Sep '15) Sep '15 Learn to Read 2
Who is profiting in the LaPorte COunty fraud of... (Aug '15) Aug '15 CORRUPTION KILLER 1
News Column: Indiana highway gives us lesson in econ... (Aug '15) Aug '15 Corruption Killer 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Michigan City Mortgages