Two Michigan City Whistle blower Poli...

Two Michigan City Whistle blower Police found dead after exposing corruption.

Posted in the Michigan City Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Eye2Eye

United States

#1 Nov 18, 2011
2 Michigan City Police whom were in the process of presenting information on the profound corruption in La Porte County and state officials have been found dead. Unreported by local press the two police officers were in the process of turning over information on government employees, attorneys, judges and others involved in illegal crimes by use of the local legal system, money laundering, Mexican Cartel drug distribution, their sources, their distributors and a complete history of who's who in corruption in the county and associated state organized crime connections.
The operation of some crimes were understood to cross state and national borders.

The police officers mysterious simultaneous deaths will probably go without investigation.
Many threats and warning have been given in order to make this a non public event.
The worst criminals in La Porte County work in the courthouses, the police protect the drug dealers, attorneys, judges and illegal resident who help operate their crimes.

Past employed police state they were warned to "Play Ball" or end up unemployed or dead.
Eye2Eye

United States

#2 Nov 18, 2011
Individuals close to this story stated that anyone having information in the whistle blowing acts were warned of possible false incarceration or worse for attempts to expose their crimes.

It has also been noted that police inform drug dealers what people have reported them.

They will with no doubt do to anyone as they have done to the above patriots of the badge.
Tom

Michigan City, IN

#3 Dec 8, 2011
If this is true, who were the police officers?
Cuando

Michigan City, IN

#4 Dec 8, 2011
Who were they? That actually gives this meaning... a name...
Cuando

Michigan City, IN

#5 Dec 8, 2011
I mean just a statement or claim means nothing without facts.... I mean that with the most respect. In order to claim wrong doing, some fact needs to be presented...
no name joe

United States

#6 Dec 8, 2011
Who we're the officers
HaMan

Naperville, IL

#7 Dec 8, 2011
That's the whole point they just said "keep non public" and "give no information" don't you think that's why they aren't telling?
Fishy

Mishawaka, IN

#8 Dec 8, 2011
This whole story seems fishy to me. Why are you not providing any names Eye2Eye???
DJThumper

Garden City, MI

#9 Dec 9, 2011
I call bullshizzle
MCPD

United States

#10 Dec 9, 2011
Top Men,,,thats all Im saying TOP MEN
Unknown

Saint Louis, MO

#11 Dec 9, 2011
If this was true we would have at least heard about the deaths one way or another...
Former MC resident

Indianapolis, IN

#12 Dec 9, 2011
This is crazy! MC, LPC and most of the surrounding areas (including Chicago) deals with some issues you wouldn't believe! I'm sure where ever you live there is something like this going on. Everyone has to have their hands in something. People can't just live their lives and take care of their families...bigger, better, faster, stronger...more, more, more...that's what's on everyones minds.
Elkhart

Glencoe, IL

#13 Dec 9, 2011
It actually goes much deeper than that. Many local government officials have been replaced with impostors, and these two officers were some of the last remaining original humans. They thought they could trust Obama, but it turns out he was a replicant also, and he had Jay Carney irradiate them with a very brain melter weapon. Local media won't report on it because they are all in on it. I will probably be tracked down for exposing them too, but I need to warn all you remaining humans to take shelter. I fear the end is upon us.
Learn from this

Michigan City, IN

#14 Dec 10, 2011
Keep your big mouth shut! End of story
former resident

Minneapolis, MN

#15 Dec 10, 2011
its funny how all this is playing out many years after they hung a former Mcpd officer out to dry, he never turn States evidence on any of these corrupt people , now this is coming back to bite them in their azz.. sorry the good OFFICERS lost their lives for this to come to the for front
Duh

Dallas, TX

#17 Dec 10, 2011
You're all a bunch of morons if you believe this is true. To you I say DUH!
Police Officer unknown

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 10, 2011
I am a police officer you all can get arrested for speaking about this so I suggest you stop
Former resident

Portland, OR

#19 Dec 11, 2011
Police Officer unknown wrote:
I am a police officer you all can get arrested for speaking about this so I suggest you stop
. What crime is it to speak about corrupt ass cops Mr Officer ?
Wow

Chicago, IL

#20 Dec 11, 2011
Aliens invade MC and are the police they are wearing antennas....and have laser guns.......if you believe this and the other story about whistle blowers killed... I got property to sell you on Mars!!!! Any buyers...lmfao.
Martha

Phoenix, AZ

#21 Dec 11, 2011
Police Officer unknown wrote:
If you are a cop, you know what you said is not true. Hush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michigan City Corruption story, grand jury soon... (Aug '08) May 8 Concerned Friend 275
News Police: 3-year-old accidentally shoots, wounds ... Apr '18 gal 6
News Changes coming to Indiana's child welfare agency Mar '18 Linda 1
Jamie Dickey (Sep '17) Mar '18 Anon 3
News Indiana Supreme Court Denies Request To Review ... (Dec '15) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3
Wanted: Willard Eugene Dillon III (Jan '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 6
Michigan City Police cover up, refuses to discu... (Apr '17) Jul '17 Beaten Kidnapped 3

Michigan City Jobs

Personal Finance

Michigan City Mortgages