Mistakenly freed killer back in Indiana prison

Feb 2, 2013 Full story: KFVS12

A convicted killer recaptured after his mistaken release from a Chicago jail is back in prison in Indiana, where is serving a 60-year sentence for murder.

Full Story
Corruption killer

Mishawaka, IN

#1 Feb 5, 2013
Very much like the local judge that illegally had a cocaine dealer almost released 18 years early after receiving 100,000 dollars and laundering it thru the Indiana State Legal system corrections programs. Caught after an Investigation of the Indiana Supreme Court. Multiple very very serious felonies and a proven close relationship to drug distribution. Not one charge processed or performed by the ENTIRE Indiana legal system. A lay person would recieve at least 20 years for these crimes. In the meantime this caused only a ripple as connected distributor in the prosecuting attorneys office continues his distribution and has for over 30 years. ALL NEWS MEFIA REFUSE TO DISCUSS THE CONTINUING CRIMES REGUARDLESS OF EVIDENCE PROVIDED? They literally advertise one of the largest money laundering systems publically and guarantee the anonimity. Now thats typical of very powerfull corruption, all run by the people who can choose who to prosecute or in some instances who to kill.
Corruption killer

Mishawaka, IN

#2 Feb 5, 2013
Oh and to add, how many people have to be paid off to remove a man from a Michigan penitentiary, without proper process, no review, no signatures and then transfer to LaPorte County jail for release? how many people in our local and Michigan goverment are corrupt, corrupt enough to put a revolving door on a penitentiary? It is against all odds that ex judge Chapala who can never practice law was honest and all of a sudden commited a multitude of felonies spontaneously. In fact I believe I can present evidence he and others have committed over 50 felonies just to start. Of course every legal attempt has met with destruction of police reports, kidnapping, murder, attempted murder, bank fraud(dozens) and many other feceral crimes. Everyone to this date refuses to process the filed charges or will accept new ones containing murder of local residents, kidnapping and attempted murder. So the LaPorte County head prosecutors answer? " It's not my responsibility" Multiple victims of crimes have been refused and threatened by the entire Indiana legal system.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michigan City Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
State to double anesthetic given during execution (Apr '07) Dec 18 Dave And His Cousin 76
Decent Internet Providers? Dec 1 VashMoon 1
Recommendations for Ob-Gyn Nov 30 Mommy 1
Michigan City Corruption story, grand jury soon... (Aug '08) Nov '14 King of Not Givin... 270
Who loves living in M. C.? Nov '14 WhiteDevil 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Indiana (D... (Oct '10) Oct '14 freetek 32
Keenan Baxter's To Perform At Pierogi Fest, Riv... (Jul '11) Oct '14 Sue Baxter 3
Michigan City Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Michigan City People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Michigan City News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Michigan City

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:57 am PST

NBC Sports12:57AM
Vikings finish off Bears with 13-9 win - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 3:23 AM
Coby Fleener Realizing His Potential, Developing into Solid TE for Colts Offense
NBC Sports 5:10 AM
League office to review Suh step on Monday
Yahoo! Sports 6:45 AM
Marc Trestman and GM Phil Emery fired by Chicago Bears after 5-11 season
ESPN 6:54 AM
Bears fire GM, sources say; Trestman too?