United States

#8 May 5, 2011
booty lover wrote:
Will she take it in the booty
No u mom does
not that freaky

Corinth, MS

#9 Jun 18, 2011
Seen a vid of her & 3 other guys 1 under her 1 behind & 1 getting head that's bad didn't know she was married though
wow

United States

#10 Jul 21, 2011
Where can I see that vid
oooo

Corinth, MS

#11 Jul 23, 2011
i.got.her.number.if.ya.want.it .she.will.suck.ans.fuck.u.for. money.or.dope
Stupid people

Corinth, MS

#12 Aug 1, 2011
Oh, how clever of simple minded people that have nothing better to do then to sit @ n write stupid sh$t on the internet bout other people! If you had a job n a life, Im sure u would understand how trashin peoples names is so high school drama, but thats if you actually were an adult n had a life!! If the ones who like to spread rumors and make up stuff about others, then why dont you try to get a job that will pay you for your bullshit stories!! Then again, u rather sit on ur ass with your $60.00 a month pre-paid cell phone and run your mouth on some stupid hot topix bout a chick that prolly has pissed you off someway n the only way to get back at her is to spread rumors!!! How cool are these people??? So cool that I took time out of my life to post a comment to let them know how freakin awsome they really are......way to go LOOSER!!!!
Mitchell

Corinth, MS

#13 Sep 28, 2011
What a lady.
Sondra

United States

#14 Sep 29, 2011
Do worry about what people say they will met their judge one day. You know what u do so as long as u have a clear consicene thats all that matters. We have learned from our mistakes that makes us stronger people. I love u girl and don't 4 get that. Keep me and my family in ur prayers as i do for u. Talk to u tommorrow. Love u, CROCKPOT lol
Sondra

United States

#15 Oct 2, 2011
Why can't people just leave other people alone . IF U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING! Ya"ll got too much times om ur hand! Don't pay them no mind Lisa just PRAY for them. Love u Girle
Noway

Corinth, MS

#16 Oct 3, 2011
Sondra wrote:
Why can't people just leave other people alone . IF U DON'T HAVE ANYTHING GOOD TO SAY JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING! Ya"ll got too much times om ur hand! Don't pay them no mind Lisa just PRAY for them. Love u Girle
R U the Sondra? I think I seen u last week at the post office. Maybe not. Idk. U R a pretty woman.
Noway

Corinth, MS

#17 Oct 3, 2011
Or maybe Sandra? bout 30?
Anonymous

United States

#18 Oct 5, 2011
Mitchell wrote:
What a lady.
Who is this bc I'm the only one around here with that last name and if I find out who is using it when I get done with ur fingers u won't be able to type bc u won't have any
Oldnews

Corinth, MS

#19 Oct 6, 2011
Weazel31 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is this bc I'm the only one around here with that last name and if I find out who is using it when I get done with ur fingers u won't be able to type bc u won't have any
That is my sisters married name. i dont kno U. She dont kno U either. Gah lee. She dont even live here anymore. Sorry dude!
Oldnews

Corinth, MS

#20 Oct 6, 2011
I didnt go 2 school 2day so I will ask again if she knos U. Why R U mean?:( What a temper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Sat yes 297
News Attorneys for Mary Winkler Weigh Options (Apr '06) Apr 23 Neighbor 36
News Cannon to fire Saturday at Shiloh battlefield (Jul '13) Apr 18 Carla Sandpussy 3
Looking for info Apr 18 Looking for info 1
truck thief (Jan '14) Apr 17 Wild child 5
Why did the stacey's move ?? (Feb '13) Apr 15 Right 19
free 4 wheeler Apr 4 owner of this num... 3
More from around the web

Michie People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]