what we really need in michie

what we really need in michie

Posted in the Michie Forum

Concerned
#1 Nov 19, 2012
I have lived here a long time and have had many deer related accidents.My friends and family too experiance this.They just come out of no where and are a great unexpected danger.The mayor needs to erect more DEER CROSSING signs so the deer know where to cross and we can start avoiding the accidents.If there were more DEER CROSSING signs the deer would know where to go and we would know where they are crossing.PLEAASE build more deer cross walks.THANK YOU
Huh

United States

#2 Nov 20, 2012
Ok now I sure hope you were trying to be funny as I fell out of my chair laughing at this post. This was way too funny for words .:D
Concerned
#3 Nov 20, 2012
Huh wrote:
Ok now I sure hope you were trying to be funny as I fell out of my chair laughing at this post. This was way too funny for words .:D
I dont understand how this epidemic is funny as I have almost died numerous times simply because the deer dont know where to cross.A simple could remedy this hazard. They cant possibly cost that much and it is worth saving lives.
Huh

United States

#4 Nov 20, 2012
Maybe we should first teach the deers how to cross the streets and what the red and green lights mean. If they do not know the trafic laws they will still try to cross against the lights.
Concerned
#5 Nov 20, 2012
Huh wrote:
Maybe we should first teach the deers how to cross the streets and what the red and green lights mean. If they do not know the trafic laws they will still try to cross against the lights.
Well you are absolutely right. I am glad someone else supports my arguement.It would be quite hard though to teach them lights because of rounding them all up but it would bring more jobs to michie and make it safer if we just got a crossing guard to usher them across?
monkee

United States

#6 Nov 20, 2012
Those poor deer are hunger and are just trying to find where that wonderful stinch of fried fish is coming from. I think they call that place the top of something.
mmhmm

Memphis, TN

#7 Nov 20, 2012
There is a youtube video about this...some woman called into a radio station. It's all over FB...
Concerned
#8 Nov 21, 2012
mmhmm wrote:
There is a youtube video about this...some woman called into a radio station. It's all over FB...
see its happening everywhere.when will people listen?if they had it on the radio its more serious than i thought.when will this be taken seriously?
biker

United States

#9 Nov 21, 2012
Concerned wrote:
<quoted text>see its happening everywhere.when will people listen?if they had it on the radio its more serious than i thought.when will this be taken seriously?
I guess when the deer reads abt it in (deer)Abby and tells his (deer) wife and then she tells all her (deer) friends as females do maybe just maybe that the other animals of the woods we lesson in bc I don't like hitting any of them on my bike lmfao
concerned
#10 Nov 21, 2012
biker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess when the deer reads abt it in (deer)Abby and tells his (deer) wife and then she tells all her (deer) friends as females do maybe just maybe that the other animals of the woods we lesson in bc I don't like hitting any of them on my bike lmfao
LMMFAO that's was good
baby

United States

#11 Nov 22, 2012
what they need is a playground for all the baby deers so they dont play in the street. I had to wait while two baby does finished playing hopscotch last night. =(
george

United States

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Deer love the green grass along the roadway. mabey if the road people sprayed the road sides with grass killer the deer would stay off the roadway.
monkee

United States

#13 Nov 25, 2012
I think gun season is open. mabey that will rid us of a few bambis.
kkk

Humboldt, TN

#14 Nov 27, 2012
Ain't deer color blind???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Michie Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Big Park Museum Dec 9 Shiloh 4
Shiloh park (Oct '10) Dec 6 donald 13
Who had bad wreck today?? Nov 29 Doesnt Matter 3
shanna blakney or whatever she uses as a last ... (Oct '14) Nov 23 Farton Steddly 7
Curiousity Nov 22 Confused 1
Eric moss Nov 19 Huh 2
Witches In Miche (Mar '13) Oct '17 seed tix 29

Michie Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Michie Mortgages